MAMAMOO 5TH MEMBER IMAGINE +...

By young_kid_27

heyy, this is my 1st imagine here usually extra member imagines have a very tight plot like the names n etc... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

12

294 10 0
By young_kid_27

you stayed there, laying on the floor, not being able to sleep. you just silently cried to urself hoping nobody heard u. but turns out ur cousin isn't asleep, she heard u crying. she just went up to you and apologized.. you didn't know how to react so u just accepted her apology like nothing happened. but deep down you were still traumatized.

after that, you eventually fell asleep.

next morning, u woke up to a morning call from your star. you seemed a bit down but then u seem to can't tell her what happened last night. not because you don't trust her, but your afraid others will over hear you.

time passed till the evening, you were playing games on your phone then u got notifications..
'katalk katalk' and it's byulyi.

별이
beep..
u okay?
u seemed a bit sad this morning..

y/n
um..
i have something to tell you
i dont know if i should tell you now or when i get back to Korea..

별이
hm.. well it's up to you.
anything comfortable for you fits me well..
just tell me if anything's wrong ok? I'll be there..
don't forget to rest well 😙

y/n
will do..
love you~

별이
love you tooo~~~

your chat ended that way and you felt frustrated.. you then just took a warm shower to let go of your thoughts then went to sleep early.

aaaaccckkkkkk.. I'm lacking ideassss 😭😭
anyways.. i just finished a part of my exams.. so maybe I'll try to update more frequently now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
145K 9.5K 88
This is a sequel to twin problems. it's a continuation of the story where mon left sam. and becky also left freen. the story begins after almost 3ye...
11.9K 361 11
is it worth it to love you , park jihoon?
701K 25.6K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...