The Secrets of WillowClan: A...

By SecretsoftheStarz

WillowClan may seem peaceful, but danger lurks just beneath the surface. Prey is growing increasingly scarce... More

Welcome
Chapter 1: A Kit's Life
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Banana
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Part 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Part 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Chapter 2: An Apprentice's Life
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43

Allegiances

1K 31 27
By SecretsoftheStarz

WillowClan

Leader

Brumestar- A yellow-cream tabby she-cat with a coat with dark brown spots. Large, downcast copper eyes.

Deputy

Darkmask- A tom with a black pelt, but a white spot. Two narrow, piercing green eyes.

Medicine Cat

Cherrybloom- A ginger, black and white calico with soft gold eyes.

Warriors

Lionstride- A handsome fluffy tawny tom with warm orange eyes.

Maplestrike- A grey and brown tabby tom with firm yellow eyes.

Weaselheart- A small tom with a white belly, a russet coat and two beady dark copper eyes and a mangy tail.

Silvertalon- A tom with a blue coat and proud green eyes.

Queens

Mossfur- A nearsighted and deaf blue-eyed she-cat with a soft, fluffy white coat.

Brindleclaw- A brindle tortoiseshell she-cat with hard orange eyes.

Elders

Oakface- Dark brown tabby tom with copper eyes.

Sapstep- She-cat with a dark brown muzzle, paws and ears. Light white thin coat. Green eyes.

Kits

Eaglekit- A tabby tom with a white head and belly, but brown and grey striped coat. Piercing yellow eyes.

Violetkit- A deaf cat with a fluffy white coat and big blue eyes.

Sparrowkit- A half-deaf tabby tom with a grey and brown coat. He has one blue eye, one yellow eye.

Ravenkit- She-cat with a jet black coat, sharp green eyes.

PeakClan

Leader

Blizzardstar- Muscular white tom with flashing copper eyes.

Deputy

Hailstorm- Intimidating she-cat with a white coat spotted grey and yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat

Cloudspirit- A tabby she-cat with black and brown stripes and wide, vacant blue eyes.

Apprentice, Zephyrpaw- A thin white non-binary cat with pinkish-red eyes

Warriors

Breezeslash- A tabby she-cat with dark brown and grey stripes and amber eyes.

Stonetalon- Fierce silver she-cat with gold eyes.

Lightningfang- Tawny she-cat with orange eyes.

Apprentices

Icepaw: White cat with faint grey spots and copper eyes.

Skypaw: Silver-blue cat with orange eyes.

Queens

Rubblethroat- Large dark grey tom with tired, sunken green eyes

Kits, Slatekit, Deadkit

Rainwhisker- Sleek blue tom with orange eyes

Kits, Mistkit

Elders

Greyjaw: A blind tom with a grey coat and blue eyes.

Swiftleg: A brown she-cat with a paralyzed legs and copper eyes.

MoorClan

Leader

Echostar- Small she-cat with thin, large ears, a silver coat and a tawny belly, green eyes.

Deputy

Streamsong- Large tom with a russet face and tail, and a long white coat and blue eyes.

Medicine Cat

Mudscar- A tom with a leopard-patterned pelt with a scar across his face, amber eyes.

Apprentice, Dapplepaw: Black, white and russet dappled calico she-cat with yellow eyes.

Warriors

Heronwing- A grey and white tabby she-cat with a docked tail and orange eyes.

Shimmerlight- A fluffy she-cat with a thick coat of grey and tawny fur, copper eyes.

Cats Outside the Clans

Wolf- Large kit with a dark grey coat and a tawny underbelly and muzzle. Two hypnotizing gold eyes.

Shadow- Dark grey she cat with one blue eye, one gold eye.

Mystique- She-cat with a jet-black coat.

Marvel- A tom with green eyes.

Omen- A large tawny tom that looks like a small male lion with captivating gold eyes and a smooth voice.

Gilly- A fat blue Scottish Fold with wide, innocent green eyes. He has a hot pink collar with a noisy bell. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 227 20
"yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made, but i say i hate you with a smile on my face" ...
17.8K 1.6K 30
ဇာတ်လမ်း အကျဥ်းကတော့ ဝတ္ထုခေါင်းစဥ်အတိုင်းပါပဲ... လင်းမာန်ခက wormhole ကို ဖြတ်လာပြီး လွန်ခဲ့တဲ့ အနှစ် ၂၀ ကို ရောက်လာတယ် ။ သူ့အဖေက သူ ၂နှစ်သားထဲက ဆုံး...
8.9K 1.4K 17
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
49.3K 6.3K 67
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...