Was Our Love Meant to Be?

By kpopandkdramafanfics

My first fanfic! Its based off of my favorite Heirs K-Drama couple, Yoon Chan Young (Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE)... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Visiting You Part 1
Chapter 2: Visiting You Part 2
Chapter 4: We're Over Part 1
Chapter 5: We're Over Part 2
Chapter 6: We're Over Part 3
Chapter 7: Falling for You Again? Part 1
Chapter 8: Falling For You Again? Part 2
Chapter 9: We're Together Now
Chapter 10: Someone's Jealous
Chapter 11: You're Not Getting Away With This...
Chapter 13: Don't Tell Chan Young...
Chapter 14: Chan Young's Getting A Hint
Chapter 15: Caught or Not? Part 1
Author's Note
Chapter 16: Songwriting
Chapter 17: Caught or Not? Part 2
Chapter 18: Birthday Surprises Part 1
Chapter 19: Birthday Surprises Part 2
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises Part 3
Chapter 21: Pictures Part 1
Chapter 22: Pictures Part 2
Chapter 23: She's My What?!
Meeting the Family Pt. One

Chapter 12: Secrets Kept From You

227 8 0
By kpopandkdramafanfics

Choi Young Do's POV:

I was completely shocked about what had happened in the hall. 

"I can't believe I fought with a girl.", I say. 

Myung Soo, who was sitting across from me said,"Yeah, I can't believe you did that too. ________ is tough. The way she took you down! Daebak! I wonder if she does lessons. It was kinda funny when you......"

 I give him one of my best death stares, and that finally shut him up. As I see Lee Bo Na, she waves and walks over to our table.

 Lee Bo Na asks,"Yah, Choi Young Do. Why did you fight with _____ when I told you to beat up Chan Young?"

 I reply calmly,"Well first, I DID kick Chan Young in the gut, but _____ got him out of the way and started punching me. So yeah we got in a bigger fight."

 "Oh yeah.", I added. "Believe it or not, she was protecting Chan Young. No wonder Chan Young broke up with you, _____________ makes a way better girlfriend than you.", I teased.

 "Yah, Choi Young Do. Watch what you say. That wasn't funny. Anyway, what happened after?", Bo Na says. 

"Well the both of us were bruised and bleeding, though ____________ blacked out so she had to go to the infirmary.", I say. 

Myung Soo added,"Yah! You should've seen her! She was a tough one! ___________ didn't stop even if she was bleeding! Gosh the fight became so intense that Hyo Shin and I had to pull them apart!" 

Both Lee Bo Na and I looked at him and said,"Myung Soo shut up!"

 Lee Bo Na said,"I don't believe you." 

I sigh and say,"It's true. Even go look at her.

 I see Bo Na look at the quiet corner where _________ and Chan Young were at. She sees that _____'s body was bruised and covered in dried blood. We both saw that Chan Young was feeding her and both were laughing. 

Lee Bo Na's POV:

"Chan Young never did that to me....", I unconsiously say out loud.

 Young Do asks teasingly,"You want me to feed you?", already holding a spoon full of rice.

 "Ani. I'm not a baby.", I say.

 "Suit yourself.", he replies and feeds it to Myung Soo. 

I laughed, but inside I was heartbroken and jealous. 

Cha Eun Sang's POV:

I finally got my food with my boyfriend, Kim Tan. 

Kim Tan said,"I'm going to eat with Hyo Shin. Will you be alright?"

 I reply with,"De, I'll be fine. I'm going to sit with ______ and Chan Young today."

 As we walked our separate ways, I finally made it to where _____________ and Chan Young were sitting. They both greeted me. 

I say to _____,"Yah, _____. Are you okay?" ______ glances at me, her eyes seemed to say, About the fight or my problem?

 I stare at her back and say with my eyes, Both. 

She answers,"I'm okay really, I'm just bruised up."

 I turned to Chan Young and asked,"So, Chan Young. What's with you and Lee Bo Na?" 

Chan Young calmly replies,"I broke up with her." I gape at him and said,"Jinjjia? How come? You are going to apologize to her right?" 

He replies again with a sigh,"Well,  I don't want to, and I have a new girlfriend."

 Chan Young smiled when he said girlfriend. 

"Jinjja? That fast? Who is it?", I asked as I choked on my drink.

 Chan Young smiles,"It's the girl next to you." 

I look at __________ with a worried look then back to Chan Young. 

"_________ you're his new girlfriend?!", I asked. 

"De.", he smiled.

"Why, you jealous?"

 "Ani.", I say. 

On the outside, I looked happy for them that they got together. But in the inside, I felt really bad for Chan Young for what's about to happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 354 35
Fate is the story of a girl named Jung yn, who radiates happiness and contentment. She's got her incredible boyfriend, Jeon jungkook who cherishes he...
1.1K 208 51
What if some girl enters your life and your life gets changed and takes the twist and the turns...? This is the story of Three friends and how a girl...
419K 25.3K 48
BTS Royal!AU in which strangers Kim Taehyung and Choi Jae are forced into an arranged marriage by their monarchical parents. In a twist of fate, both...
33.2K 1.4K 18
[COMPLETED] TAEKOOK DRAMA CHEATING (not taekook) MAFIA FLUFF MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE HAPPY ENDING Jungkook married his boyfriend who he was in...