+Positive+ The Second Trimest...

By Suga__Fox

"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do somethin... More

Disclaimer
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 8 +
+ 9 +
+ 10 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 14 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 18 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 +
+ 31 +
+ 32 +
+ 33 +
+ 34 +
+ 35 +
+ 36 +
+ 37 +
+ 38 +
+ 39 +
+ 40 +
+ 41 +
+ 42 +
+ 43 +
+ 44 +
+ 45 +
+ 46 +
+ 47 +
+ 48 +
+ 49 +
+ 50 +
+ 51 +
+ 52 +
+ 53 +
+ 54 +
+ 55 +
+ 56 +
+ 57 +
+ 58 +
+ 59 +
+ 60 +
+ 61 +
+ 62 +
+ 63 +
+ 64 +
+ 65 +
+ 66 +
+ 67 +
+ 68 +
+ 69 +
+ 70 +
+ 71 +
+ 72 +
+ 73 +
+ 74 +
+ 75 +
+ 76 +
+ 77 +
+ 78 +
+ 79 +
+ 80 +
+ 81 +
+ 82 +
+ 83 +
+ 84 +
+ 85 +
+ 86 +
+ 87 +
+ 88 +
+ 89 +
+ 90 +
+ 91 +
+ 92 +
+ 93 +
+ 94 +
+ 95 +
+ 96 +
+ 97 +
+ 98 +
+ 99 +
+ 100 +
+ 101 +
+ 102 +
+ 103 +
+ 104 +
+ 105 +
+ 106 +
+ 107 +
+ 108 +
+ 109 +
+ 110 +
* + 111 + *
+ 112 +
+ 113 +
+ 114 +
+ 115 +
+ 116 +
+ 117 +
+118+
+ 119 +
The Second Trimester: The Final Chapter
+ Third Book +

+ 3 +

25.1K 1.8K 1.4K
By Suga__Fox

It's three o'clock!

It's time for Jimin to get home!

And my doctors appointment!

"Come on Joy! Let's go stand by the door!"

Watching the small puppy hop off your bed and follow closely behind you as you gleefully sprint into the living room you swipe the fronts of your jeans, quickly applying a fresh coat of lipgloss on your lips with a tender grin.

Heehee my lips look so pretty.

"Y/N I'm home- oh, you're waiting for me."

When Jimin enters the apartment with his backpack lazily slung on his shoulder and hot sandwiches secured in his hands your heart sparks with excitement, your eyes darting down to Joy who yips happily at your ankles.

"H-How w-was your day?"

Don't stutter!

Act like those pretty girls at school that know how to talk to boys!

"My day was good, it's a whole lot better now."

Flashing you a quick smile your eyes lightly widen when Jimin drops his bag on the floor, his gaze traveling down to your fresh shiny lips glistening under the living room light.

"And I feel like it's about to get a whole lot better."

Before you can say a word Jimin takes one step over to you while dropping the bag of sandwiches on the couch, his hand moving forward to tenderly clasp your chin between his thumb and pointer finger.

"Baby Mama?"

"Y-Y-Y-Yes?"

"What do you think you're doing making these lips so kissable?"

It worked!

He liked my shiny lipgloss!

Trying to keep your gaze met with Jimin's dark eyes focused solely on your lips you watch as he slowly backs you up until your shoulder blades touch the cool wall behind you, his free hand traveling down to rest on the small bend beginning to develop on your waist from your growing belly.

"What do you have to say for yourself, hmm?"

Oh my goodness.

What do I say.

My mind is blank.

My lips won't move.

Come on Y/N!

"I-I..U-Um..."

"Did you do this for me?"

Giving Jimin a shy nod while watching a mischievous grin creep along his lips the male leans forward and places a kiss on your cheek, his voice dropping down to a husky mellow tone.

"Then I'm going to take all of it."

"Y-Y-You can't h-have all of i-it!"

"Oh? And why is that?"

"B-B-Bec-cause I wa-want to l-look pretty when I g-go to the d-doctor!"

Flicking his gaze from your lips to your eyes you practically melt at the playful mirth embedded in his gaze, a small chuckle escaping from his lips.

"Ah I see then. Alright, I can negotiate. Can I have half of it?"

Grinning at the male and giving him another nod he takes no time pressing his lips against yours to morph you into a deep kiss, his arm threading around your waist to tug your body against his.

Wow.

Lipgloss is like a superpower.

I was right, I get more kisses!

Fluttering your eyes shut at the warmth from Jimin's body flowing over into your own you try your best to return his kisses, your breathing increasing when he tugs you harder against him.

Woah I get a lot of kisses.

Snapping open his eyes and pulling away from you for only a second Jimin reaches around your waist and picks you up before setting you against the wall, his eyes flared with lustful desires as a deep sigh fans against your warm cheeks and his lips placing a tender kiss on the corner of your mouth.

"Strawberry, my favorite."

OH MY GOODNESS.

My tummy has so many butterflies.

What do I do?!

Pulling your lip in to nervously nibble on your skin you stare up into Jimin's eyes as he gazes at you in amusement, his mind seeming to fight a silent battle within itself.

"I might take all of your lipgloss."

"You can't have all of it."

"You sure?"

Before Jimin can press his lips to yours again the two of you suddenly freeze when you hear a small knock on the front door, a cheery muffled voice emitting from outside the apartment.

"Hyung! Y/N! You guys here!"

"His timing is going to drive me insane."

Hesitantly pulling away from you after pressing one more peck on your swollen lips you grin to yourself and fix the back of your shirt, your cheeks waving in heat and tiny shocks as you step away from the wall.

Wow...

I got so many kisses just now...

"Heyyyy Pretty Girl!"

"Hi Jungkook!"

"Hey Hyung- Hyung....are you wearing chapstick?"

"Something like that."

Voice flat and void of any emotion Jimin invites Jungkook into the apartment before plopping down in the couch, his eyes suddenly avoiding your tiny gazes you send him.

"Alright, are you ready to go to the doctor?"

"Yes! I'm so excited!"

"Good!....Hey uh...Hyung?"

"H-Huh?"

"Would you like to go with us?"

Pulling your hands up to your chest and slowly looking over at Jimin who now looks like a deer in the headlights he quickly stands up and rubs the back of his neck, his entire face erupting in a deep red blush.

"U-U-U-Uh...I-I uh...y-you know...I uh...I-I h-have a-a lot of h-homework t-to do...I think..uh...I think I'll j-just let you g-guys go."

"Oh come on Hyung you don't have to-"

"It's okay Jungkook."

Placing your hand on the young male's arm and giving him a warm smile you pick Joy up from beside your feet and walk over to Jimin, his round doe eyes gazing up at you in slight desperation and fear.

"Jimin, will you watch Joy for me?"

"H-Huh? Oh! Y-Yeah...of course Y/N-ah..."

Handing Jimin the small puppy and giving him a reassuring smile you turn to Jungkook and happily skip over to him, his face scrunched together with confusion and light frustration.

"...Fine then can we take your car Hyung? My car has to go to the shop and get the heat in it fixed."

"Y-Yeah..s-sure...the keys are hung on the hook..."

"Okay. Let's go Pretty Girl."

Giving Jimin a small wave before stepping out of the apartment for Jungkook to carry you down the stairs you can't help the smile that grows across your cheeks, your heart warming in light admiration towards the boy still in the apartment.

Don't worry Jimin...I see your progress...

Not only do you have that book...

But I'm not always asleep at night...sometimes...I just lay there and listen...

So don't worry...

I know you're trying...

That alone...makes me the happiest girl in the world.

(A/N): I love this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 5.4K 29
Me and my boyfriend jungkook been together for 6 years. we childhood friend then and now we are in 11th grade. and I'm pregnant with his baby I'm onl...
59.9K 2.7K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
64.4K 3.1K 75
βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
83.9K 2.4K 44
"I stopped waiting for a new family. It was harder to get hurt that way. Now, I'm realizing the only hard thing is returning the love you're giving m...