love or lust | hisoka x reader

By izukusonlygf

After Silva Zoldyck had a secret affair with Y/N's mother, Zeno raised Y/N by himself. Keeping her away from... More

Starting x The x Journey
The x Jester
The x First x Phase
The x Second x Phase
Conversation x With x Him
Nen x Ability
Airship x Bonding x Time
Assassination x Skills
Do x You x Trust x Me
Secrets x Revealed
Jealous x Man
How x murderers x work
Confession x To x You
Passed x Out x Clown
The x Last x Phase
Sibling x Quarrel
Food x Rest x Stop
Rescuing x Killua
Meeting x The x Zoldycks
What x Family x Is x Like
Heavens x Arena
Gido x Vs x Y/N
His x Favorite x Type x Of x Clothes
Little x Simp
The x Love x I x Have x For x You
Protective x Little x Brothers
Match x Preparations
The x Former x Partner
Hisoka x and x Nuisances
Fighting x for x her x lover
Anger x Drinking
The x Real x Truth
The x Phantom x Troupe
Helping x The x Troupe
Love x ?
A x Massacre x For x Our x Lost x Soul
A x New x Spider
The x Chain x User
A/N!!
The x Hostages
The x Sacrifice x For x Us
Suprise x Hotel x Visitor
Dinner x Date
Valentine x Day x Special
Free x Trial x For x Parenting
Greed x Island
Adventure x and x Allies
Trip x to x AiAi
Heart x To x Heart
Do x I x Look x Like x A x Twink
A x Lustful x Night
Meteor x City
Doctor x Visit
Unexpected x Turn x Of x Events
Going x Back
The x Reunion
The x Spider's x Restaurant
Are x You x Sure x You x Want x To
2 x Lines
Grandpa x Father x Brother
All x About x Food
Like x Mother x Not x Like x Daughter
The x Old x Enemy
The x Hospital x Visits
What x The x Walk x Lead x To
Ace x and x Harlequin
A/N!
Beach x Day
Assassins x In x Training
The x Day x Where x You x Dress x Up
Irresponsible x Parents
Dealing x With x The x Twins
First x Day x Of x School
Ending x The x Journey
Busy x Night x As x A x Stripper | BONUS
Thanksgiving | BONUS
Time x Travel x 1 |BONUS

Going x to x York x New

9.2K 242 287
By izukusonlygf

My eyes opened and I saw Killua and Gon sleeping on the couch that was to the right side of me. I was laying on the bed to my side with nobody next to me. I slowly tried to move but felt this cold sudden shock go through my body.

I heated up my body with my Nen ability a bit so I could warm up and got up.

"You finally woke up." Wing's voice came from a door. He walked out fixing his glasses and stood in front of me.

"Wing?... Why are you here?" I ask while looking down at the half burnt kimono.

'Damnit, this isn't even mine...'

"Well you've been out for 4 days and once you didn't wake up by the first 2 days Gon and Killua asked me to check up on you." Wing cleared his throat.

"Violet I believe her name was suffered 3rd degree burns from the heat you were projecting out and the slight touches. Hisoka got minor burns on his arm from when he held out his hands to project his Nen to cool you down... Besides that everything is well, I hope you do okay." Wing gives me an awkward smile and leaves the room.

I sigh and then get got up from the bed. I looked around and noticed it was Gon's room that I was staying in.

They were both sleeping so I just went to use the bathroom and took my phone out. I tried calling Hisoka twice but he didn't answer.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Gon and Killua looking for me. "There you are! I thought you left already!" Killua spoke out and walked up to me.

My hair was a mess while the kimono I was wearing was barely covering my chest and legs.

"Are you feeling okay, oneesan? You've been sleeping for 4 days almost 5..." Gon asked while having a look of worry in his eyes. I smiled at both of them and gave them a hug.

"I'm fine thank you... I need to see Hisoka though do you know where he is?" I asked while holding both of their shoulders. They looked at each other and Gon walked over to a desk. He gave me a note and told me to read it.

"Hello, darling. When you read this please call me. If I don't answer then it is because I'm in YorkNew City. I received a call from someone who's very important so I had to leave. Meet me in YorkNew City and call this number. xxx-xxx-xxxx

    ~ Hisoka

Once I finished reading the note I crumbled the paper a bit and then felt Killua's finger below my eye.

"Oneesan... Are you okay?" He asked while wiping his hands on his shirt. I touched my face and felt the warm tears fall down my cheek.

"Yeah, just a bit surprised... I'm gonna go pack, I have to go to YorkNew." I turned around and started walking out of the room but felt 2 little hands tug onto what was remaining of the kimono.

"Funny how you didn't invite us but... Gon would you like to go to YorkNew?" Killua asked Gon. Gon nodded his head and looked back at me.

"Such a coincidence I want to go to YorkNew too! Guess we'll have to go with you." Killua stuck his tongue out while giving me a little cat face.

"Then let's go, it's gonna be September 1st soon anyways so we can meet Leorio and Kurapika there." I started walking out of the room and went to the room where me and Hisoka were staying at.

I walked into the bedroom and the floor felt like it was frozen. There was a big puddle of water I'm guessing from the ice they used. The room was all thorn up with shit I had done.

I started packing my stuff and decided to take a shower and switch out of this kimono which was being held together but god knows what at this point.

I got out of the shower and started looking through the closet for anything. It was all dirty clothes of mine but a few of Hisoka's clothes. I grabbed one of his sleeping shirts and grabbed one of my short skirts that were dirty but were black. I put them on with some mid-thigh socks and fixed my hair.

After I had packed everything up into my bag I walked out of the room and saw Killua and Gon sitting on the corner.

"You ready to go?" I ask the duo. They both look at me and gives me a thumbs up.

From Heavens Arena we got onto an airship to go to YorkNew City. The flight was okay, Gon and Killua slept for most of it and I placed orders of clothes for all of us so we can pick them up once we got to YorkNew.

"YorkNew looks so cool! Hey, oneesan let's get some cotton candy over there!" Gon pointed to the cotton candy cart. I rummaged through my bag and gave them my debit card.

"Get me one too, I'll be right back I have to go pick up something over at that store." I start walking to the store where I ordered the clothes and picked them up.

I got Gon a black flannel along with some jeans because the green outfit was getting a little... You know. I got Killua a white flannel and some jeans as well. I got myself a grey long sleeve shirt along with a white short skirt and mid-thighs.

I walked out of the store along with the bags of food and saw Gon and Killua stuffing their face with cotton candy.

"Oi, come on. I got clothes for you guys but now we have to go to a hotel now." I called out for them and they came running towards me.

"Thanks, oneesan but did you really have to get us clothes? We're fine right now!" Gon put an arm behind his neck and chuckled awkwardly.

"Yes, Gon... Yes I had to..." I giggled under my breath and we start walking a few minutes until we reached this grand hotel.

"What's this place? Is this where we're staying at?" Killua asked while eating the last piece of his cotton candy. I put some cotton candy in my mouth and nod.

"This is Hotel Beitacle, one of the best hotels in YorkNew. Come on let's go." We walk into the hotel and immediately see these rich people with suits and these divine dresses.

"Hello, miss how can I help you?" The person behind the counter asks with a fake french accent.

"Drop the fake accent. Also give me the 2 suites preferably on the top floor if you could." I asked and they rolled their eyes and looked down at their computer.

"Don't point out my accent..." They muttered in their regular voice. They slid me 2 key cards and then asked for a method of payment.

I slid them my hunter license and they just stared at it. "Oh then u-uh... You can head up to your room now..." I gave him a little wink and slid my hunter licenese back into my book bag.

As we were going up the elevator of the hotel Gon and Killua were staring out the window in awe. My heart warmed up seeing their faces see new things. Once we reached the top floor we saw this one room who looked to be guarded with people.

"Damn, I want the special treatment that, that person is getting." I chuckle out and see some people glare at me. One of the people who stared at me was this guy who looked like wolverine. His beard and mustached merged into one.

Another person was this woman was a purple pinkish hair. Her lips were plumped and she gave me a little smile. Another person was this girl who was balding on top and had her front 2 teeth sticking out.

I stared at them for a while and sighed. "Let's go, Gon and Killua. I have to go look for Hisoka and then we have to find Leorio and Kurapika." I mentioned to the duo while we were walking by the people.

The girl turned around and tapped my shoulder slightly. I turned around and saw her looking at me. "Did you say Kurapika?" Her voice was so smooth and soft it felt so calming.

"Yeah I did. Why do you know someone who's named Kurapika?" I ask her and she runs into the room. She comes running back out and I see the blonde hair look the my way.

"Kurapika!" Gon and Killua yelled out and went running to him. Kurapika stood there frozen and then looked down at Gon and Killua.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Oneesan is here looking for Hisoka. We tagged along because we also all said to meet up in YorkNew in September 1st remember! Even though it's not September 1st yet still you get the point." Gon explains what happens and Kurapika smiled and nods.

I walk up to Kurapika and admire his face and hair. He locks eye contact with me but then averts his eyes to the ground.

"Don't be like that, idiot! Look me in the eyes." I grabbed his face so he could look at me in the eyes. A rosy tint of blush appeared on his cheeks and he moved his face.

"D-don't do that! But how have you been? It's been a while since I talked to you." He looks up at me this time normally and I smile.

"If it's okay with whoever you're guarding I can tell you in the room. It's a bit much..." I ask and Kurapika looks at me and then mutters 'wait.'

He walks back into the room and comes out a minute later. "Sure, but only a few hours though." He explains that he was guarding someone and that she was very important.

"Okay then here you go, Gon and Killua." I pass them their room card and they start walking to their room.

I start walking to my room with Kurapika trailing behind me. I open the door and let him come in then I shut the door. I put my bag on the bed and flop down onto it.

"Your hair is really long... Here let me trim it a bit!" I run to the bathroom and get some hair scissors and call him over.

"You don't have to do this, Y/N. I'm fine with my hair like this." He insists while moving some of his bangs out of his eyes.

"Just sit down come on! I'll tell you everything that happened while I'm doing this okay?" I give him a smile and pat down on the stool. He sighs and then sits on it.

"Okay so let me start at Heavens Arena..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 701 40
┆彡 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘔�...
41.2K 1.6K 40
"I envy you, Hisoka." The magician's eyes widened in shock. "I envy you so much. You get to go around and be with whoever you want, while I'm stuck h...
110K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
104K 2.7K 30
Hunter x Hunter Fanfiction 2011 Hisoka x Reader/Oc Mature audiences ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ (not just cause of violence and the repetition of the word "fuck"...)...