love or lust | hisoka x reader

By izukusonlygf

After Silva Zoldyck had a secret affair with Y/N's mother, Zeno raised Y/N by himself. Keeping her away from... More

Starting x The x Journey
The x Jester
The x First x Phase
The x Second x Phase
Conversation x With x Him
Nen x Ability
Airship x Bonding x Time
Assassination x Skills
Do x You x Trust x Me
Secrets x Revealed
Jealous x Man
How x murderers x work
Confession x To x You
Passed x Out x Clown
The x Last x Phase
Sibling x Quarrel
Food x Rest x Stop
Rescuing x Killua
Meeting x The x Zoldycks
What x Family x Is x Like
Heavens x Arena
Gido x Vs x Y/N
His x Favorite x Type x Of x Clothes
Little x Simp
The x Love x I x Have x For x You
Protective x Little x Brothers
Match x Preparations
The x Former x Partner
Hisoka x and x Nuisances
Going x to x York x New
Anger x Drinking
The x Real x Truth
The x Phantom x Troupe
Helping x The x Troupe
Love x ?
A x Massacre x For x Our x Lost x Soul
A x New x Spider
The x Chain x User
A/N!!
The x Hostages
The x Sacrifice x For x Us
Suprise x Hotel x Visitor
Dinner x Date
Valentine x Day x Special
Free x Trial x For x Parenting
Greed x Island
Adventure x and x Allies
Trip x to x AiAi
Heart x To x Heart
Do x I x Look x Like x A x Twink
A x Lustful x Night
Meteor x City
Doctor x Visit
Unexpected x Turn x Of x Events
Going x Back
The x Reunion
The x Spider's x Restaurant
Are x You x Sure x You x Want x To
2 x Lines
Grandpa x Father x Brother
All x About x Food
Like x Mother x Not x Like x Daughter
The x Old x Enemy
The x Hospital x Visits
What x The x Walk x Lead x To
Ace x and x Harlequin
A/N!
Beach x Day
Assassins x In x Training
The x Day x Where x You x Dress x Up
Irresponsible x Parents
Dealing x With x The x Twins
First x Day x Of x School
Ending x The x Journey
Busy x Night x As x A x Stripper | BONUS
Thanksgiving | BONUS
Time x Travel x 1 |BONUS

Fighting x for x her x lover

9K 239 350
By izukusonlygf

"Hey Kurapika, I'm well how have you been?" I asked him through the phone. He sounded tired but he did say he was training and learning Nen.

"I'm good, I wanted to give you a call back just because last time I had to hang up early. Are you okay though you seem a bit agitated right now, I can call later if you want?" Kurapika's soothing voice made me space out for a little bit I snapped back into reality once I heard the door unlock.

"Tch... Y-yeah I'm sorry I have to do something right now. I'll see you soon in YorkNew City though right?" I ask Kurapika and he stays silent for a bit hesitating on what to say.

"We'll see what happens. Goodbye, Y/N." After Kurapika said goodbye I heard the beeping noises on my phone indicating that the call hung up. I put my phone down and turned to the door where Hisoka was standing with one of his severed arms in his 'uninjured' arm.

"Where's Machi so she can fix that arm of yours." I glare at Hisoka and turn back around to look out of the window.

"She'll be coming soon, my love. Although I don't understand why you're upset." Hisoka replied in such a carefree manner as if he was clueless.

"Tch, you don't know why she's here?" I asked Hisoka whose eye's glared at mine.

"No, darling. I don't know what's she do-"

"Then tell her to leave damnit! Tell her to fucking leave, Hisoka!" I smash my hand into the wall leaving a big hole.

"Should I come back later?" I heard Machi's voice come from the door. "No it's okay. Just please fix Hisoka's arms..." I grip onto my phone in my opposite hand and start walking out of the door.

Hisoka put his 'uninjured' arm out in front of me. I felt his eyes glare at me even though we weren't making eye contact.

"Oi, let the girl go." Machi interrupted and I pushed Hisoka's arm out of the way. I walked out the door and turned the corner.

I decided to go down to the cafe that me and Hisoka used to always go to but we stopped because of the little incident...

"Hello welcome t- Oh H-hello!" The same guy from last time greeted me and I gave him a little awkward smile and wave. I sat down on a table and he came over to take my order.

"W-what can I g-get you?" He mumbled while pulling out his notepad.

"A sweet tea and a chocolate cros-"

"Add on a black coffee, can you do that for me babe?" Violet came into the store and added an order for herself. The man's eyes switched between looking at me and her and he just covered his face.

"R-right away!" He scurried to the back room and Violet sat down in front of me.

I stayed looking down at my phone trying not to acknowledge her. She stared at me for a few seconds trying to get my attention.

"You and your brother have a beautiful bond. Do you have any more siblings?" Violet asked me while leaning over the table.

I stayed quiet and saw the man bringing the food that we ordered. He placed my chocolate croissant and sweet tea in front of me and placed the black coffee in front of Violet.

"Silent treatment huh? Your little brother was way more talkative. He would be fun to fight..." Violet chuckled a bit and I glared at her.

"Don't say shit about Killua." My eyes pierced through her and I saw her lips curl up into a smile.

"You're cute little face doesn't match your attitude." She took one of her nails and ran it down the side of my face and then licked her finger.

"What do fuck do you want you geezer." I continued on eating my croissant and saw her lean back on the chair and sigh.

"I want to have a match with you, darling." She glanced over at me although her head was still tilted up.

"Why would I agree to that? After I see my brother fight and see my other one healed I'm leaving." I finish eating and start sipping down my drink.

"2 of them hm? It would be a shame to see something happen to them."

I took the closest silverware that I had near me and threw it at her. She held her hand out and the silverware just fell onto the table again.

"Come with me unless you want something to happen to your precious little siblings~" She leaned into my ear and whispered it so only so could here. She got up and I got up after her and started walking out the door.

"E-excuse me you guys d-didn't p-pay..." The man squeaked out from behind and we both gave him a glare. He jumped a little and looked away.

While we got onto the elevator and started walking the halls to go sign up the 2 people who came out in the wrong time showed up.

"Oneesan! Look I'm better!" Gon's voice caused for me to turn around. He was waving his arm as if nothing happened and Killua was at his side eating chocolate.

"Who's this? Are you her friend?" Gon pointed to Violet who gave him a little smirk.

"They're not friends, Gon. That crazy old hag is Hisoka's ex or something she's annoying!" Killua retorted while popping some more chocolate into his mouth.

"So this is the other one hm?" She started walking to Gon but I grabbed her arm and started heating my hands up.

"Don't get close to them... I'm signing up for a fight tomorrow. If I win then you fuck off and leave all of us alone."

Her eyes widened a bit as soon as she saw the sleeve of her bodysuit start to melt off. Her forearm was exposed showing the burn she contracted.

I wrote my name down for tomorrow's date and saw her write down her name as well. She smirked and started walking to the opposite direction.

(damnit forgot to add in that she made it to the 200th floor)

Gon and Killua came up to me and saw the sign up sheet. "You're really gonna fight that old hag?! Let's just leave Heavens Arena we can go back to Whale Island in the mean time!" Killua started suggesting things and I just gave him a smile.

"After this fight we'll leave okay? Unless you want to fight someone else?" I looked at Gon and Killua. Killua turned to Gon who looked like he was contemplating something.

"No... After your match we'll leave, oneesan!" Gon gave me a smile and I saw Killua's eyes widened but then softened.

"Yeah, tomorrow we leave!" Killua crossed his arms and gave me a big grin.

"Alright well start packing whatever you guys brought. Tomorrow we leave after the match finishes. I have to get going bye!" I waved goodbye to them and start making my way to the room to talk to Hisoka.

I unlocked the door but saw it didn't have a lock. "Huh did Hisoka forget to lock it after Machi left?" I mutter to myself.

I walk in and heard the chuckle of the old hag. I stop for a moment and felt my heart race. I walked into the room and saw Hisoka sitting down on the bed with Violet all over him. Whether it was intentional or she was just acting up all I felt was pressure on my chest physically.

"H-hisoka..." I mutter and saw Hisoka's eyes widened. Violet turned around and had a smirk on her face.

"Y/N, I didn-"

"Shut the fuck up." I felt my whole body heat up to due the point where some of my kimono started burning off.

"Oh, this is so unexpected isn't it?..." Violet put a finger on her lips and her aura spiked.

I started walking to her let my hand trail up against the wall. The walls started melting instantly falling on the floor in the same consistency of magma.

I glared at Hisoka and he took that chance to push Violet off of him and try to come up to me but stopped 3 feet away from me.

"Darling let's talk outside, come on..." The disappointment in his eyes made my heart race even more. I clenched my teeth together and started running to Violet with my hand out.

She dodged it but I threw a little ball of fire at her. It her the same arm that I injured before and she winced a bit.

I hit her again with my other hand and she stumbled back to wall and started building up her Nen.

"You put up a good fight little one!" She grinned. I was about to hit her with the last strike until I felt this cold sensation on my back.

The heat of my body started leaving and I felt my legs give up. The sudden change of boiling heat in my blood got frozen in a matter of seconds.

I stumbled and fell onto the floor and saw the same thing happening to Violet.

My eye sight started getting fuzzy and I saw Hisoka with his Bungee Gum with Killua and Gon. They were throwing anything cold at us. I felt myself get light headed and I passed out before I could say anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 181 42
Y/N Morow, was Hisoka's little sister. Since they were assasins and good friends with the Zoldyck family, Y/N's gone trought hard training. After he...
933K 29.7K 99
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
11.9K 364 24
β•°β‹―βž€"Rᴜɴ ᴍᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄Κ€s." Illumi Zoldyck, the well known hunter and assassin of the Zoldyck family met Azien Etzioni (or y/n) during the hunter...
190K 5.2K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...