like i need u ━ yeonbin. ×

By BABIEJUNIE

⤷ ❪ㅅㅈ❫ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ 𝗰hoi 𝘀oobin has always been 𝘆e... More

01 - i'm a wreck.
02 - wish we never met.
03 - baby, i beg you.
04 - pray that i won't be alone.
05 - too soon with a drunk call.
06 - in the middle of the night.*
07 - afraid, what's coming next?
08 - waitin' for your text.
09 - if you change your mind,
10 - no time for nonsense.
11 - stay with me.
12 - say nothin' more, baby.*
13 - can't ask you nothin'.
14 - [he's] never comin' home.
15 - pain, that's an option.
16 - in the dead of night.
17 - we're better on our own.
18 - my fault.*
19 - baby, i call.
20 - drank, feeling nauseous.
22 - we're just friends.
23 - are we just friends?
24 - babe, there's nothing left.*
25 - be alone.
26 - not even conscious.
27 - too many toxins.
28 - tonight i'm giving up.
29 - layin' us to rest.
30 - but you don't need me.*

21 - didn't really mean to interrupt,

837 58 52
By BABIEJUNIE

(2/4)

a few seconds later, and yeonjun blinked his eyesight back into focus. there was a pile of sour-smelling vomit in front of him, and he shakily got to his feet.

his stomach didn't seize so much anymore, which he was relieved to discover.

it was important to get back to his friends, he knew, so yeonjun slowly gazed at his surroundings to get his bearings.

yeonjun stopped dead in his tracks as an announcement rang in his ears, explaining that a famous band, known as day6, would be playing soon.

everything else left his mind as he automatically went into fanboy mode.

a huge crowd of fans like him rushed for the dance floor as the curtains parted, revealing the famed day6 members standing in front of their designated instruments.

"helloooo everyone!" the tall, pink-haired man known as jae took the mic and sent the room a dazzling smile. "looks like you're all having fun; isn't this the... 'time of our lives'?!"

everyone screamed their wordless response as the melody began to play.

yeonjun felt the music swell in him, and all worries faded from his head. it was the whole point of the night, right?

a few songs later, and as the band stopped to take a break, yeonjun was standing at the bar with a new friend that he had made, a young-looking guy who was apparently named seungmin.

"gimme a water, dammit," his friend smacked his hand on the counter, sending the two of them into a laughing fit.

"it's so hot in here," yeonjun fanned at his face with his hands.

"yeah, that's probably the liquor talking," seungmin tossed his head. "i dunno how y'all drink that stuff."

yeonjun rolled his eyes, sending a shrug as his response.

finally, seungmin got his water, and they stood off to the side while he downed it.

yeonjun frowned as he felt his phone vibrate with another notification. he took it out to unlock it, and then held it in his friend's face. "what do they say? can you tell me?"

seungmin squinted. "shit, my eyes hurt 'cause i don't have my glasses..." he hummed as he read, and then relayed, "someone's asking where you are... i think it says... oh, it's your... dad."

"my dad?" yeonjun reluctantly looked over his phone.

"yeah... guess he's real worried about you."

immediately, yeonjun's face turned red upon reading the actual contact name, much to the delight of his newfound friend.

"ugh," yeonjun wiped at the sweat on his face and attempted to click on the message to reply to it.

seungmin questioned, "i've never understood how people get a kick outta being called parental nicknames. your boyfriend must be messed up in the head."

"the name was a joke," yeonjun rubbed his eyes, getting frustrated as the messages were indecipherable to him.

if soobin's messages were just asking where he was, yeonjun decided to type out an answer based on that. and it would definitely hide just how very much he was starting to regret his answer to the stupid boyfriend question.

"oh, did he finally reply?" kai glanced up from his artwork, the canvas of which consisted of his fingernails and for paint, nail polish.

soobin was watching kai's work with a wrinkle in his brow. "weren't you gonna do my nails?"

"i'm practicing," kai stuck his tongue out at the elder. he motioned, "and aren't you gonna answer that?"

soobin picked up his phone and looked over the messages that arrived, one by one.

kai looked more and more shocked with each message that rang in. "what the- is that yeonjun or is it work?"

soobin frowned pensively. "it's all... junie, i think."

"you 'think'??"

soobin explained, "his texts are all gibberish. i think he's accidentally texting me."

junie
why di u want to knwo/
its not imporntant
dont worry
iNms fine i orimise
o orimise
juneis aok
no wait
are yiu trying
to ask me oit
bc aim ti busy
suennginm

kai made a face. "call him and tell him he's butt-texting you or something."

soobin sighed, "i'll just let him be. it's really not my place to be asking him where he spends his time without me anyway."

"ok..." kai pointed, "what colors do you want, then? i got black, gold, and hot pink. the blue one's all dried out, so..."

"hey, what's up?"

beomgyu immediately rushed, "lucas? are you still at the club?"

"uh..." lucas scratched his head. "i just dropped off wooyoung, so... no. why? did you leave something?"

beomgyu demanded, "did you take yeonjun home already?!"

"what? no; he was with you," lucas said indignantly. "i thought you two had left with taehyun."

"no, taehyun only brought me home," beomgyu snapped. "i've been calling yeon but it just goes straight to voicemail!"

lucas nervously fumbled through his car, trying to remember where he kept a pack of cigarettes for the nerves, but his hands were shaking too much. "oh, man... i-i'll go back and look for him?"

"you'd better," beomgyu huffed, "i'll ask if anyone else has seen him."

yeonjun yawned and stretched in place as the band started packing up, and everyone began leaving.

seungmin tugged on the sleeve of yeonjun's jacket. "i'm gonna go ask for autographs. you coming?"

"naw, i think 'll go ask my friend to take me homes," yeonjun motioned. "bye seungmos! it was funs!"

"yeah, for sure! you got my number, right?"

"yeah! bye-bye!!"

yeonjun turned away and took out his phone, clicking the power button in dismay, to find out it was out of battery.

rip.

he looked around, searching for familiar faces. despite the occurrences of the early evening, yeonjun had managed to drink just a little more, and still with nothing else but the liquor in his stomach.

but now, it was making him sleepy more than anything.

"i wan' go home," yeonjun muttered to himself, slurring his words.

there were uniformed workers bustling about, cleaning everything up as the last few stragglers did their best to leave.

yeonjun found a charging station near the bathrooms, and hurriedly connected his phone to the charging bank, watching it slowly power back on.

junie
i wans go hoem
let sgo homr
homw
pleaes

yeonjun groaned as the piercing headache shook him out of his peaceful dreams.

after a few minutes of rolling around and complaining wordlessly, he finally rubbed his eyes and let them adjust to the brightness of the room.

the scratchiness of the blankets and comforter informed him that he was - thankfully - sleeping in his own bed.

yeonjun sat up and looked himself over. somehow, he'd taken off the outfit he'd used at the club, and was left in just the gray hoodie and his boxers.

there was way too much light in his room.

he kicked his legs in a tantrum and fell back against his pillow, not ready to start the day.

a few minutes later, yeonjun was able to bear the bright sunlight of midday, and was conscious enough to begin asking the questions.

how did he get home? did he have everything? what happened to his friends?

yeonjun searched around and found his phone on the bedside table, charging.

he quickly unlocked it and first opened up his messages app, figuring that would give him more answers.

the most recent contact was... soobin...

he clicked on the second one, which was beomgyu's.

beombeom @ 1:38am
yeonyeon omg
answer!!!
are you okay??????
literally no one knows where u are wtf
yeonyeon istg you're gonna give me a panic attack
at least tell someone else to tell me where u r if u dont want to talk to me!!

beombeom @ 2:04am
ok lucas told me
soonin's gonna pick you up??
be careful

soobin had picked him up?

yeonjun's heart fluttered. he texted beomgyu back, saying he just woke up, and that he was home, before exiting out and clicking soobin's contact, and as he read the messages, felt completely embarrassed.

you @ 1:38am
i wans go hoem
let sgo homr
homw
pleaes
luxkas
wehre r y

you missed a call from not daddy soob @ 1:39am

not daddy soob @ 1:41am
Junie what happened
Why are you texting like that?
You're not answering
Do you need help?

you @ 1:49am
go homw
pleadw

not daddy soob @ 1:52am
Stay right there, I'm going.

you @ 3:26am
soobinje
im deunk
lucas ledt me
alwyas left me behund
i wanr go home

not daddy soob @ 3:27am
Junie, I just dropped you off
Go to sleep..

you @ 3:32am
o mjss uou

not daddy soob @ 3:32am
Good night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 8.4K 28
⤷ ❪ㅅㅈ❫ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ 𝗰hoi 𝘆eonjun just wants to borrow his boyfriend's hoodie without it be...
34.8K 642 25
𝑂-𝑂𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑘𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ....𝐡𝐢𝐦 =========================================== 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦...
2.5K 860 36
Olivia Williams. An only child with busy businessmen parents. Bullied at school until playboy Noah Andrews stops everything and makes her miserable l...
33.3K 1.6K 18
Choi Yeonjun has become the assistant to Mr. Choi Soobin, the CEO of ViCha, a highly successful clothing brand. While many would envy Yeonjun's posit...