❝ ᴡᴍᴍᴀᴘ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ❞

By Nyxzie_i

ᴡᴍᴍᴀᴘ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs Heads up! It's written so bad so not recommended to be read. This book serves as m... More

(A/F)- Dream I (Claude)
(A/F)- Dream II
(S)- Heat (Claude)
(F)- Touch (Felix)
(F)- Care (Felix)
(S)- Hidden(Lucas)
(A)- Fool (Lucas)(kinda?)
(F)- Ice Cream Date(Lucas)
(S)- Somnophilia (Ijekiel)
(F)- Introduction (Ijekiel)
(F)- Cute (Athy)
(A/F)-Misunderstood (Lucas)
(S)-Filthy (Anastacius)
(F)- Companion (Claude)
New Year's Special
Scenario 1
Father's Day
Smut Fest-(FOURSOME)
Valentines Special

(S)- Longing (Felix)

6.6K 170 64
By Nyxzie_i

Series Name: Emperor's Sister

Claude felt guilty, but ignored his feelings when he threw Athanasia out of his castle and into the Ruby Palace, and he felt more guilty for (Y/N) De Alger Obelia, his sister who had wanted a child for a long time, in fear of being a bad mother. And he, who had a daughter, just threw her out. And so, he didn't stop her when she requested to care for the child along with Lillian York.

You and Felix had been married for a few years now, but had agreed to no children for now in fear of neglecting the child from all the Palace work. You worked as an assistant and adviser for Claude, even if you were younger than him.

You felt rage inside of you when Athanasia, a baby of your older brother, was almost killed by his own biological father, but you understood. His pain, his sadness. All those emotions that he locked up away, but you knew he had a teenee-tiny string, that once tugged, would break and uncover all those he had hidden.

As you kissed your husband good-bye, you were escorted by your lady-in-waiting, Aeos, a chatterbox and a tsundere. Nice pair.

When you arrived at the Ruby Palace, maids greeted you and bowed in respect. You nodded at them in response and immediately went to the child's room, your eyes gazing warmly upon laying on the bundle of blonde wrapped in white silk.

"Y-Your Highness..?" Lillian's shocked face was what you expected. They had never thought that the cold Emperor's bloody sister would visit the forsaken place, and visit the child.

"There's no need to panic, Lillian. I only would just like to meet my niece, considering his asshat of a father wouldn't." You rolled your eyes in annoyance and heard your lady-in-waiting snort as Lillian tried to contain her laughter.

"Well, could be a chance he didn't know what 'Pull Out' means." She retorted as she tried containing her laugh, her midnight blue hair placed in a ponytail falling slightly forward.

You noticed Lillian let a muffled laughter out as she covered her mouth, quickly adding.

"Don't forget he's the Emperor, you'll get yourself killed."

You immediately went between the two.

"Now, now ladies, let's not forget what I came here for!" Your eyes twinkled in amazement. You reached out your hands on the jeweled eyed baby, carrying her in your arms.

"You... You're so pretty.. "

What you didn't know was that was also what Athanasia had thought of you. Your face held a gentle feature, opposite of his father. Your (h/c) messy bun was accompanied by the same jeweled eyes she had. You wore loose silk clothes, free of movement.

"Hello Athy, my name is (Y/N), I'm your aunt. It's very nice to meet you.." You kissed the crown of her head making her giggle and pat your cheek.

'At Least I have another person good to me.' Athy thought while showing his toothless smile. And from then on, you visited the little princess as you could.

When the princess had been in the care of your older brother, you were happy. He was finally accepting his child, even if it was slowly, everything was a progress. The princess had been 9 for a bit, everything was going smoothly. But you couldn't help but feel envious.

Felix would constantly see you eyeing the father and daughter, longing filiedl your eyes.

The two of you agreed to no children yet for the sake of the child, but he knew he had to change that. Either way, he also had wanted to build a family of his own, to have someone of his flesh and blood with his partner.

And so, on that same night, he waited for you as you finished signing the papers concerning the Empire.

And when you saw him, you smiled softly, your eyes showing nothing but warmness.

And as the both of you arrived at your shared chambers, he had pulled you on his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist. Yours immediately wrapped itself around his neck, nuzzling.

"My love?"

You hummed in acknowledgement of his call.

"Would you like to take a step forward?" Your mind grew confused at his words, but upon him placing his hand on your stomach, you froze.

"Your eyes, I always see them on the two of them, wanting something the same. Let all those insecurities go as we'll manage this all. Let's take it slowly, agreed?" He explained the best he could, your hearts were pounding from both excitement and fear at the thought of a baby, but as you remembered his words, you were reassured. As always, he knew what to say and what you thought. He could read you like an open book. He had been paying attention to you more than you thought.

And as you nodded in reply, his hands had tugged at the clothes you wore, showing your upper body.

He leaned his head on your shoulder and placed a gentle kissed before suckling on the bare skin. Your hand found its way to his hair, tugging them softly at every pleasure that shot out of your body.

Silent gasps and pants left your lips, and as he moved his mouth unto your mound, you let out a moan slip. His rough hands had placed themselves on the other unattended mound, pinching and twirling them gently.

And as he separated from his actions, you met his lips, syncing with each other's movements. As you kept kissing, your hands found their way on his clothes, clipping away his coat, and buttoning away what he was wearing, all without separating from the lip locking. You felt his tongue slip pass it's way to yours, both danced for dominance, but you claimed defeat.

Moans continued to bubble on your throat at his actions, and once you two separated with a string of saliva, both your eyes half lidded, blush evident on both cheeks, he, once again placed his lips on your neck, trailing kisses as well as leaving hickeys. Your grip tightened on his hair and he let out a muffled moan.

He picked you up and gently placed you onto the bed. Trailing his fingers on your face, before you grasped it and brought it near your lips, sucking on the long slender fingers erotically making him burst in red, before he removed it and slid down from your upper body, to the V between your legs.

Sliding his fingers in, you arch your back up in pleasure, as loud moans follow. And simultaneously, as he slid his fingers in and out, he grazed the pearl between the valley.

"I.. I'm..cumming-!!"

Spurts of liquid squirted itself out of you and stuck itself everywhere and to his fingers.

You panted as the feeling left you. Before you pulled the man on the bed, tugging the rest of his clothes away, you positioned yourself on top, and thrusted in, simultaneously moaning at the feeling. Your eyes fluttered shut from the overwhelming feeling, before you rose back up and thrusted in, his hands guiding your hips to the rhythm.

Your body began to shake in overstimulation, before Felix stopped you.

"Slowdown Love.. We're not in a hurry.." And he left a chaste kiss on your lips before helping you thrust in and out.

"Breed me... Ohhhh.. Felix..!"

"Mhm.. Ngh.."

At the last snap of your hips, you felt yourself filled to the brim. Felix chuckled at your worn out face before he positioned you back at the bed, him on top without separating.

He suddenly leaned down and whispered.

"If you'd like a child, we'd have to stuff you to be sure right?"

It was as if a switch had switched itself inside him. This man was a beast.

He groaned out at the feeling of your hands clawing his back, and as he started thrusting back in once again, the combination of both your liquids resonated an erotic sound turning you two on even more.

"A-Ah.. Ahhh Fuckkkk.. !" You cussed out and a loud moan suddenly broke out of you.

"Hnnnnn.. Imagine the little you and me... Shit.." He groaned under his breath as he quickened his pace, your voice broken from the overstimulation.

Another burst had occurred, but Felix had only flipped you on your stomach, penetrated from behind, reaching deeper than he could.

You were in for a pleasurable wild ride. But did you regret it? No.

Then the next day.

Felix greeted you with his oh-so innocent smile, you only groaned in tiredness before hissing at the feeling of your body.

"I feel like shit." Felix chuckled and kissed your nose before he did to your lips.

"We'll have to keep doing this until you bore."

'Shit what the fuck? That was hot..'

You stared wide eyed at the man in front of you, his voice husky and raspy from the morning voice, you had forgotten that he was different outside and inside the bedroom walls.

A passionate and gentle man that greeds too quickly.

But of course, he was still a gentle and caring husband. He'd still take care of you.

And the next few weeks, you managed to see yourself hunched over the bathroom, puking your guts out, your knight right beside, helping you.

Then the doctor came and congrats congrats!

You're pregnant!

---
ARF ARF BARK BARK
SIRRRRR
EXCUSE MEEEEE
UMMMMMM

BARKABRKABRKABRKABRKRBAKR

Ya like it? OhhHhh~ How naughty.

Have a nice day!

P. S
Part 2? Child Care?
(Claude's next on these.. Spicy thingies.. Hehehe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 220 9
I know where you were looking. Disgusting perv- me too. Anyways, I have Nijisanji brainrot so I made this oneshot book. It has mostly fluff but somet...
54.4K 680 53
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 Hunter x Hunter .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 □ Fanfic ■ One-shot book 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏!! The reade...
14.1K 192 27
So- I am now obssesed with this show and thought 'Hey, people dont make many oneshot books, Let me do it!' So here we are. This will contain smuts, l...
4.5K 37 37
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by myself so if you steal them I will hunt you down. I update this around every two months...