ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ

By hashtagbequiet

☾lower caps intended ☾swearing included ♥︎in which you meet a boy at a party...♥︎ More

𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗴𝗰 & 𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗴𝗰 & 𝗶𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹 & 𝗶𝗴
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
kinda important
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 & 𝗴𝗰
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl

𝗶𝗿𝗹

4.2K 69 313
By hashtagbequiet

your pov:

i started walking up to the dj, as i mouthed fuck you to the girls.

i went up the stairs leading to the djs massive speakers and beat maker.

i saw everyone was cheering and i also saw louis constantly staring.

"what song do you want me to play?"

"streets by doha cat please" i said as he handed me the microphone and said i just wanted the song to play and that i disney wanna rap.

the music started playing and when the intro came on everyone cheered miraculously.

"like you, like you, i find it hard to find someone you, like you, send your location"

"damn papa you a rare breed, no comparing, and it's motherfucking scary,
trynna keep him cuz i found him
let a hoe know"

"give it up for lilly for choosing this song!" the dj said as everyone wooo'd me and clapped.

„ i need a drink"

"come with me there's drinks in the kitchen" sadie said as she grabbed my arm and we left to the kitchen.

we left the hall as i felt someone grab my waist, causing me to quickly pull their hands off, i turned around and noticed louis.

"oh i'm sorry i thought it was a stranger" i said.

i also noticed william there, "i'll go with william lilly is that fine?" sadie asked

"of course i'll just stay with louis" i said as they left.

i looked at louis.

„good song choice" louis said.

i laughed, "thank u! let's get something to drink i'm thirsty"

me and louis went to the kitchen and got some fruit punch, as he poured it for me.

"thanks" i said as i started drinking from it.

we talked in the kitchen for ages, not realising that i left claire and millie alone.

"shit, i left millie and claire alone" i said.

"it's fine, don't worry about them" louis said.

we was right, i don't HAVE to be with millie the whole time.

as i was thinking that, millie and claire ran into the kitchen.

"cmon y/n! there's slow music" claire said as millie giggled and grabbed my arm.

i looked at louis and mouthed "sorry" as i sprinted off with the girls to the hall.

i loved slow songs, like the slowed and reverbed were the best.

me, millie and claire went to the spot we were in before as we started all dancing in a three.

we all saw in the other end of the massive hall that sadie was dancing with william.

"CUTEEE" we shouted across the room as sadie looked at us and laughed.

the song we were dancing to was "why'd you only ca me when your high (slowed)"

me, millie and claire absolutely loved that song.

i noticed louis came into the hall and just stood there with his drink on the side.

"cmon go get him to dance with you!" millie and claire said as i was hesitant, but before i could say anything, they moved far away from me, leaving me in the middle on my own.

i honestly didn't mind.

louis saw me walking towards him excitedly.

"come on!" i said, pulling his arm.

"i got a drink!" he said, trying to avoid me.

"i cant just leave a drink here someone will spill it and ill have to clean it up." louis said.

i grabbed the drink out of his arm and chucked it down as i threw it in the bin 3 meters away from me, luckily getting it inside.

i grabbed his other arm as i pulled him into the hall.

"now it's 3 in the morning"

the song was played slowly, as i completely danced crazily as louis couldn't stop laughing.

"you're really a party animal" louis said between laughs

"left you multiple missed calls, until my message you reply"

i grabbed louis arms as i swinger them crazily everywhere as he couldn't stop giggling.

we both danced until the rest of the song.

"okay okay everyone, let's change the mood a little and how about we listen to some sadder songs?" the dj said as everyone cheered.

"okay for this dance i want you guys to pair up"

louis immidiately looked at me as i looked at him, we smiled as he held onto my hand.

"okay can we have some requests for sad songs?" the dj said as i shouted "I LOVE YOU BY BILLIE EILISH" and he searched for the song.

"okay here we go"

the song started off by the ukulele and guitar playing in the back.

i felt louis grab my waist as i put my hands onto his shoulders.

i heard someone yell "NOT THIS SONGNIT REMINDS ME OF MY EX." i immidiately faced her and went to the dj.

i took his microphone and said "ANY SONG SUGGESTIONS?"

"YOU WERE GOOD TO ME" many people yelled.

"aw that reminds me of my ex but that's fine i guess"

"no we can change it" the girl that said i love you reminds her of her ex.

"no don't worry" i said plainly, already feeling tears fill my eyes but i faced the dj and rubbed them off.

"you were good to me" i whispered to him as i went back to louis.

"are you okay?" louis asked, as he looked into my eyes.

"well"

the song started...

i gulped as i looked down on the floor, avoiding eye contact with no one as tears filled my eyes.

i remember my ex cheating on me with this other girl, and this was our favourite song.

before i could think more, i felt a tap on my shoulder, i looked up to see that girl, she immediately hugged me as i hugged her back, basically crying into her shoulder.

"come on babe" she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hall as the song continued.

she took me to the bathroom where she fixed my eyeliner, mascara and wiped off any smudged bits on my face.

"anyways, if you mind-" she started as i quickly said, "he cheated".

she stopped fixing my eyeliner as she looked at me, she clearly felt bad.

"you don't deserve him, he lost a real bad bitch and you can't tell me otherwise.

i laughed weakly as tears were still falling down my face.

she put her hands just under my eyes so she could catch the tears before they smudge my makeup even more.

"i'm molly" she said.

"i'm lilly, thank you for helping me" i said as she smiled.

we both jumped as we heard the door bust open behind us, where we saw millie and claire.

"I FOUND HER" millie shouted to someone down the hallways as she and claire entered the bathroom hugging me.

i eventually saw louis come in, worried, as he saw me teared up and sad, he broke through the girls and hugged me.

"sorry louis"

"what are you sorry for!" he said hugging me even more tightly.

"molly i think i'll be fine with these 3, thank you so much for helping me, you can add me on instagram, it's lillydevora."

molly pulled out her phone and followed me, before leaving the bathroom.

"what happened?" louis asked.

"i know" millie said

"yeah mills you can explain" i said as louis turned to millie.

"well that song was like a go to song with her ex who cheated on her and-" before millie could continue i found louis in my arms again hugging me.

"i'm so sorry to hear that..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 330 12
𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 "𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?" 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱...
215K 4.7K 57
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰�...
492K 13.3K 88
ヤマウズラ ─── 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒙𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 i'm not entirely an idiot, you know. ⤿ louis partridge imagines ⤿ various characters x fem!reader ...
399K 9K 29
" 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞...