Grandson ( king Von fanfic )

By Writtenbylashayy

This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope wi... More

1.Intro
2. Forever
3.No auto durk
4. Teenage fever
5 . No love
6. Heart on ice
7. Dont
8. Changes
9. D.T.B
10. Dark conversations
11. Best thing i never had
12. Emotionless
13. Waynes story
14. Thinkin bout you
15. I want you back
16. Whats my name ?
17. Idfwu
18. Emotionally scarred
19.Let her go
20. Proud family
21. Canceled
22. Nothing is promised
23. Scared to live
24. Right thru me
25. Track star
26. Breakdown
27. Mad at you
28. Deja vu
29. Bad
30. Miss it
31. Jealous
32. Frustrated
33. Bittersweet
34.All back
35.Leave em alone
36. Through the wire
37. She aint you
38. Exchange
39.Your mines still
40.Letter from houston
41. Trust issues
42. Start wit me
43. Purple rain
44. Said sum
45. Insecure
46. Love dont change
47. I can do bad all by myself
48. What you know bout love
49. Shelter
50. Back in blood
51.Still trappin
52. Green light
53. Jerry sprunger
54.Girls need love
55. Her way
56. Remember me
57 . Why i love you
58. We ride
59. Evil twin
60. Heartbreak anniversary
61.Fed up
62. The race
63. THUGZ MANSION
64. All eyez on me
65. Its so hard to say goodbye
67. Cant raise a man
68. Foolish
69. P*ssy fairy
70. Purple reign
71. Work
72. Aint mad at you
73. You da one
74.Pray you catch me
75. Hate that i love you
76. Do better
77. Drawing symbols
78. Fuck yo man
79. You the one
80. Say ahh
81. Family affair
82. Twin nem
83. Skin
84. Confessions
85.Pray
86. Confessions pt2
87. Lie to me
88. Rain
89. Drown
90. Climax
91.Heart attack
92.Ball w/o you
93.No air
94. Need you bad
95.Love and war
96.Love you too
97. Outro
โค๏ธBook threeโค๏ธ
Rain

66. No more parties

4.5K 241 263
By Writtenbylashayy

"I'm off to better things
I'm only doing shit that's gonna make me elevate
Only want people around that's gonna make me better
Bitch, pull up in that mhm
It's a mhm
They ask how I get that ooh"

~Coi Leray

Kennedy banks pov
Monday 10/3

"Vonnnnn!" I yell out as I hear baby cries coming from the other room .

We just landed in la yesterday and I'm officially moving in his house emptying my last box in this big closet .

A couple months ago I never would've thought this would be happening. I didn't think we would ever get back together or I would ever even move to California but the last couple events Von and I went through to get here made me realize I love him to much to ever stay apart . plus he made a lot of sacrifices for me so moving out of town to build our life together won't hurt .

We've only been back a day but as soon as we came home , Asian was sitting on his door step waiting to drop off true to see him .

Of course reality hit me like a rock , realizing that I would be having to deal with his kids and his baby mothers until I make him get the paternity test that he keeps procrastinating on getting !

I don't know why it's taking him so long or what he's waiting for but as a A man I would think he would be more motivated to get a test done more than anyone else . Especially since there's a high possibility that their not his anyway .

Like I understand you built a relationship with them but at least make sure their your actual blood first . Especially if your baby mothers going to have an attitude dropping them off .

Asian slammed the car seat on the porch and walked off to her car without saying two words . She was so mad , money must ain't start breeding her into mini Minaj yet .

It really upsets me that out of all the girls Von used to mess with , she's the one that got pregnant. Don't get me wrong , true is one of the cutest babies ever but I just don't believe it's Vons and he needs to know the entire truth .

I'm trying to find the right time to bring the paternity test back up again since we just got back together and I'm not trying to cause any more problems for him to add on to the ones he's already going through.

I was going to mention it on the plane ride yesterday but as soon as I said his kids name he reminded me that their not my responsibility and now that he's forced to stay home anyway I wouldn't have to worry about them at all .

I feel bad that he thinks I don't want to have anything to do with them but it's true until he gets the test and prove my doubtful thoughts wrong . I just can't build a false relationship on a lie .

I plan on getting everything settled out right after I get this house in order though . Not only do I have to move my stuff in but I also have to straighten up .

With juju , cisco , two babies , and Von lazy ass living out this house , its a mess and to hetic . I refuse to sit around and let roaches come through the walls cause I just know Von not gone care . All he do is sit in his studio room and mope around all day talking about how much he misses Durk .

I feel so bad that their not allowed to speak to each other and it's only day one of a long six months .

Von always wants to call him off of my phone but Jeffery emailed us and said that the cops can have records of phone calls going in and out so if we get caught we would get in trouble right with them and that's something india and I don't want .

She said that Durks been depressed to and he been talking to himself pretending that Von is in the room . I'm not saying he's crazy but .... Yeah

I just hope these months go by fast so they can just see each other again and I can't wait until Von gets off of house arrest

Mainly because he promised that as soon as he's off he's going to re-repropose for the third time . I told him his proposals be bad luck cause they always be bad timing and that he should just give me the ring so I can start planning my dream wedding that I always wanted but he insists a on making it the perfect moment that I can remember so I just agreed .

I'm honestly just being patient because I don't care under what circumstances or labels it is I just want to be with Von forever . Ring or not .

A big wedding would still be nice though !

Waa waa waa

I groan at the sound of crying then hang my last dress up before walking to the babies nursery room .

Not even to be rude or anything but being around true has made me realize I honestly don't want children . They cry all day and just be wanting attention. I just wished every child could be like Grandbabi, he didn't cry at all . Man I'm going to miss him in Chicago .

Maw and Kayla to . Oou and my mom and al . Man everybody! I left my whole life in Chicago just to come out here with Von . I really hope it works out .

At least I got Durk willow and india out here . It's a little taste of home and having a little niece is actually adorable . I think I'm better off being an auntie then a mom because being around a baby 24/7 is a no for me . I'll just baby sit .

"Lil lady you got some lungs on you " I tell true as I pick her up out her crib . As soon as she's in my arms she stops crying and a small smile appears "if you wanted attention just say that " I smile at her and grab her little hand " I don't know why Von got you locked in this room , let's go cuss him out girl "

I walk us down the stairs as she giggles up a storm then hear Von , juju , and Cisco laughing from the kitchen .

"Von the baby keeps cry-"I stop and look at him with a stick of butter up to his ankle and I start laughing " baby what are you doing ? " I ask him

"Man I'm tryna get this fucking monitor off they melted this shit to my skin " he groans smearing the butter over it trying to slide it off

"Cause your delinquent ass don't follow rules " juju shakes his head .

"Shut yo goof ass up they not gone lock me down " he shakes his head

"Boy " I roll my eyes and take the butter out his hand replacing it with the baby . " you need to just get this little six months out the way so you don't get in anymore trouble "

"Who the fuck side is you on Kennedy ?" He asks "it's bad enough I can't talk to my brother and I'm stuck hanging around these fucking losers "

"Nigga excuse me ?" Juju frowns

"I'm on the side of you being free Von " I tell him "your probation officer is coming out tomorrow and you need to show that your attempting to make progress "

"So what that mean ? " he asks

"That means this weed , guns , and all this illegal activity need to disappear " I point " and please clean up ! Y'all use all these dishes and don't cook a damn thing "

"Damn I ain't know our moms was moving in this bitch " juju groans

"Exactly ain't you supposed to do the cooking and cleaning ?" Von asks and I gasp at him

"For real Von Really ?"

"Von she telling you the truth bro why would u say that? " cisco laughs shaking his head

"Bae I was just playing " he smirks pulling me into his free arm

"Yeah whatever I'm serious though " I look at him " you need to attempt to clean up your image before this probation is over "

"I know baby and I promised you I would change "he mumbles and kisses my neck

"Aweee " juju and cisco squeal like little girls making me laugh " man let me go call my bitch yall mufuckas cute as hell "

"Forreal " cisco agrees

"Y'all take that weed and shit with y'all I'm a new man Fasho " he nods smirking at me

"Period " I smile giving him a kiss

"Cap ass " juju mumbles " don't be tryna come match tomorrow either since u wanna show out "

"Boy fuck you " he waves them off as they walk out .

I look up at him and watch him bounce true up and down playing with her . He really loves this little girl .

I almost feel like a monster reminding him daily that it might not be his but he has to realize the truth before it's to late and he raises two children then their daddies come back and break his heart . I don't even wanna imagine how that would turn out so I just want to protect his feelings , and mine .

"What you staring at ken killa ? " he asks smirking at me

"I can't look at you ?" I grin

"It look like you tryna box or sumn " he says "tell her she don't want these problem true we'll beat her ass "

"Shut up " I roll my eyes

" you moved your shit in yet? or I gotta beat your ass Forreal cause you be procrastinating " he mugs

"I moved it in babe we're officially roommates " I nod

"You my wife " he corrects me

"Well then let me wear the ring " I pout

"Baby I told you already - "

"Ughhhhhhh" I cut him off not trying to hear it " cant never have nothing around here "

"You know what " he starts "you a a spoiled ass brat and it's my fault "

"What are you talking about ? I'm not spoiled " I shake my head

"I give yo ass everything you want and now you think you can just get everything "

"First off I'm asking for something that's technically already mine " I point out

"Okay and I told you , you gone get it but just not right now so shut up " he plucks me

"Don't tell me to shut up " I pluck him back a true starts to laugh

"Nigga don't pluck me " he plucks me twice

"You plucked me first " I pluck him again

"Your childish ass " he swats my forehead

"Do it again " I swat his cheek

"Imma beat your as- "

Ding dong

"Oh shit who dat is ? " he asks getting off the counter

"Probably your probation officer " I tell him

"Nigga I thought you said he was coming tomorrow "

"That's what Jeffery said but you know they be wanting to pop up to make sure your doing the right thing " I remind him " go wipe that butter off your ankle and sit down and play with true so u can look productive "

"Bet " he nods and kisses me on the cheek before walking off .

I walk to the door and prepare to flash a fake smile before opening it .

"Oh shit I thought Von was playing when he said he took yo ass back " I hear as I open the door making my smile drop .

"Kitty ? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 9.7K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
643K 17.8K 74
*@Z__Leoo* As a girl growing up with no mother and a father that was a crackhead 18 yearold Asia learned the hard way well dodging people that her da...
10.8K 369 30
Released after an unexpected death, she becomes a babysitter for a wealthy rapper. However, her life intertwines with crime once again when an unexpe...
11.5K 453 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...