𝑇𝐻𝐸 π΅πΏπ‘ˆ 𝐸𝐹𝐹𝐸𝐢𝑇

Da shiestytha3rd

𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

26

3.2K 190 222
Da shiestytha3rd

Yvette Lewis
Same day...

"It's cold as fuck" I mumbled as I got out of my car. I looked over the field seeing Paris's car making me walk to it.

I looked at the side of her car that was all scarped up before getting in. I looked over at her as she stared forward.

"You wanna talk about it" I asked. I unzipped my jacket since her heat was on.

"It's okay if you don't" I said.

"Mentally I'm not in a good space right now" she said lowly. It be the ones that's there for everyone and always look happy that going through some shit.

"My mom's death date is next week. Plus my birthday is the day after" she said as she wiped her eyes.

"My mom's death date just passed" I said lowly. My little brother and sister's did too.

"How did she die" Paris asked.

"House fire. My little sister was sick and my brother was suspended, so I was the only one who went to school that day......yeah you know the rest" I said making her nod.

"You got any other family" she asked.

"My dad died before I was born. My granny just died last year" I said. Damn Imma lonely bitch.

"Sorry" she said lowly.

"Nah you good" I reassured. It got quiet in the car before Paris cleared her throat.

"Um mine got kilt in front of me" she said making me look at her.

"He shot her and I could've help her. I didn't know how to. Nobody even came out to see what happened, so I had to sit there and watch her die" she said with watery eyes.

"I went to see her today and I don't know what happened, but all this just hit me at once. I wanted to die. I got in my car and I drove. Once I got here the perfect idea of me dying ran through my head and I was gonna do it. I was so fucking close to finishing this shit, but I didn't" she said as she cried.

I sat back and let her talk. Sometimes all people want is someone to sit there and listen them.

"I couldn't finish. My siblings going through shit and I can't just quit on them. Especially my sister. She needs me" she said more of too herself.

"You needa to talk to your family and let them know what's going on. You can't just keep bottling that in. I'm speaking from experience" I said.

I done tried to kill myself so many times as a teen. I eventually gave up on it. Used to be mad as hell when I woke up still alive.

"Do you still cut" she asked making me freeze.

HOW THE FAWK SHE KNEW???

"I saw your arm a couple months back at work and after that you wore long sleeves for a long time" she said.

"Umm I'll be right back" I said before pulling the door handle, but it was locked.

"I'm not gon tell no one" she said making me sigh.

"I use to cut like two years ago then when my granny died I started again, but I haven't did it since January" I said before lifting my sleeves up.

"Why you stop" she asked.

"Jay told me if I did it again he'll shot me and getting shot sounds like it hurts. Plus he threw all my blades away and he randomly checks my arms......so no more tic tack toe for me" I said before laughing making Paris chuckle some.

"You find a joke out of everything" she said.

"Laugh to keep from crying" I said. I reached over and hugged her making her hug me back.

"You my bitch, so for now on we tell each other everything" I said before releasing her making her nod.

"So do we like gotta wait for the tow truck to come" I asked.

"I gotta call first" she making me nod.

I gotta a real friend now.

Sincere "Blu" Morgan

"You always going some where. Jade done turned you into a hoe" I said as Diamond got dressed.

"Well isn't it nice we have something in common" she said making me shake my head.

"Lil hoe ass. You probably just be fucking everyone that come your way" I said.

"You gotta be talking to yourself cuz ain't no way" she said while shaking her head.

"I don't be just fucking anything" I said making her smack her lips.

"You lie so much" she said.

"I know" I said with a smile making her throw at shoe at me. I dodged it before laughing making her roll her eyes.

"Imma find me a new boo at this block party" Diamond mumbled making my eye twitch. It's just something bout her saying she gon leave me that makes me wanna kill her.

"Try me" I said before laying down. She finished getting dressed before looking back at me.

"So you really not going" she asked making me shake my head no.

"You okay" she asked making me nod.

"I'm just sleeping" I said making her nod.

"Come take my pictures" she said. Didn't I just tell this bitch I'm sleepy?

"Ok" I said before standing up. I put my slides on before following her outside.

"Take them good too. Don't be no hating ass bitch" she said as she gave me the phone.

I took some pictures before she looked at them.

"Thanks" she said before kissing me. I followed her as she got in her.

"If you need anything just call me" she said before starting up her car.

"Love youuuuu" she dragged before driving off making me shake my head. I walked back in the house and went to her room.

My phone started ringing making me grab it.

"Aye you tryna get high" Debo asked as soon as I picked up.

"I'm sleepy" I said making him smack his lips.

"So, nigga sleep inna car or sum" he said making me huff.

"Lemme get ready" I said before hanging up.

I got dressed before hearing a horn honk. I left the house making sure to lock Diamond's door before getting in Tayo's car.

"Wassup" I said seeing Mason, Tayo, Debo, and Ricky. They all said there heys back before Ricky passed me a blunt.

I hit it before scrunching up my face from the different taste.

"What's in this shit" I said making Tayo laugh like it was the funniest thing ever.

"It's just a little sum" Ricky said.

"Nigga is it crack" I asked making him look at me like I was crazy.

"What? It's a perc in there" he said making me stare at him for a long time before hitting it again.

If I die, oh well.

Omniscient

(I can't believe I woke this scene😒)

Yvette walked in front of Jay as they were at a block party. Out of habit Jay's eyes lowered to Yvette's butt.

She had on tight mid thigh dress, but Jay noticed something making him smack his lips before grabbing her waist pulling her into him.

"Where the fuck is yo panties at" he whispered in her ear since her friends were with them.

Instead of responding she took a long sip of her liquor.

"You can't hear" he asked lowly before tightened his grip around her waist as she felt his print against her butt.

"I forgot them" she said with a sly smirk. He nodded before letting her go.

He saw a drink stand near by making him walk to it as the rest of the group went to a empty field where the speakers were.

It was only cross the street from Jay so he stood there eyeing Yvette as he sipped his drink. Every now and then she'll look over at him.

She was horny so she was trying to make him mad. He wasn't showing he was mad, but in all actuality he was.

She didn't know that tho, so she kept doing things to piss him off.

She started twerking as Cortney repeatedly slapped her ass making Jay shake his head.

Once the song was over she stood up and pulled her dress down some as Jay nodded for her to c'mere.

She crossed the streets looking at the mad Jay.

"What is you doing all that for" he asked making her shrug. He only shook his head before grabbing her hand and walking off.

"Where are we going" she asked.

"Shut the fuck up" he said making her smile. The walk was quite some time since the car was parked away from everyone.

Once they got to the car he pinned her to it before wrapping her hands around her neck.

"What you want Yvette" he asked as he stood in face. Her hands travel to the front of his pants making him shake his head with a small chuckle.

"You nasty " he said watching her slip her hand in his pants before slowing jerking him off making him groan.

She felt his member hardened in her hands making her digging in purse for her keys with one hand while using the other to jerk off Jay.

"Shit" he said under his breath before looking around seeing no one.

Yvette finally found her keys before unlocking the door making Jay open to door and push her in. He got in before closing the door and undressing.

Yvette locked the car doors and put her purse in the front seat. She looked at Jay who already had his dick out with a slight mug on his face making her regret the stuff she was doing.

"Want some head" she asked nicely as he took his shirt off.

"Nah take that off" he said making her take off her dress and slide her slides off revealing her nake body.

Jay laid her down on the seat before rubbing her slit seeing how wet she was. He looked at his glistening fingers before grabbing his member and lining his self up with her entrance.

"Fuckkkkk" they said at the same time as he slowly entered in her. She let out little moans as Jay gave her slow strokes.

"Let me hear that shit" he said before speeding up his pace making her put hand on his stomach. He simply moved them before grabbing her waist.

"Jayyyy" she moaned out as he watched his penis go in and out of her in awe. Her juices quickly covered it making him shove the whole thing inside of her.

"I can't take all that" Yvette struggled to get out making Jay look up her as he gave her hard strokes making sure his whole 9 inches were going in her every stroke.

"Too bad" he said as she moaned uncontrollably.

"Who pussy is this" he asked.

"Ouu" she moaned. "It's yours baby" she said making him shake his head.

"You sure" he asked making her nod.

"Words" he demanded before slamming himself into her. Her words got caught in her throat as Jay lowered his head.

"I can't hear you" he said against her mouth as she tried to control her moans.

"It all yours baby, I promise" she whimpered making him smirk.  They stared at each other as he gave her lustful strokes.

"This yo dick" he asked in her ear.

"Yes" she responded with her hand on the door to prevent her from hitting her head.

"Take it then" he whispered listening to her heavy breathing. He sucked on her neck as he slowed his pace.

"I love you so much" Yvette said before lifting Jay's head up and kissing him. He slid his tongue in her mouth as he gave her passionate strokes making her moans fill his mouth.

Yvette clenched around him as she felt a knot in her stomach making Jay break the kiss. His strokes started to sloppy making his body drop.

"Nut on my dick" he groaned in her ear making her get to her peak faster.

"Yo pussy so fucking wet" he moaned lowly as Yvette wrapped her arms around Jay's neck.

"I'm bout to cum" she said before her legs shaking. She rode her orgasam out as Jay was still stroking her.

He was stuck in a daze as he let out soft moans. He wanted to stop, but it felt too good.

"Jay I can't take no more" Yvette whined as she tapped his back.

"Hold on" he managed to say before lifting his body up as he started pounding inside of her.

"Fuckkkk" he moaned with his head tilted back as Yvette's body started shaking as she came again.

Jay let out a loud grunt before Yvette felt a warm liquid shoot inside of her. She was too busy trying to control her shaking to acknowledge it.

He slowly pulled out before sitting down as his penis went limp. All only thing that was heard in the car was their heavy breathing.

Once Yvette caught her breath, she reached over to the front as she went through the glove department.

"What you doing" Jay asked as he stared at her exposed area right in front of him.

"I'm looking for the wipes" she said. Jay looked at his member getting hard again making him shake his head.

He watched her as she struggled making him stand up.

"Pussy to good for one round anyway" he mumbled as he hovered over her.

"Huh" Yvette asked before he shoved himself into her making her body jerk forward.

"Jayden I can't" she said before gasping at the sudden pleasure.

"Yes you can" he said lowly as he stroked her at a normal pace.

Diamond Peterson

"So what's your name again before I do this" I asked the girl I twerked on earlier.

"Skylar" she said making me nod before we grabbed a shot. I can't believe I'm bout to do this.

Man I drunk as hell. Where Jade ass?

We both downed the shot before I grabbed a sliced lime and put in my mouth. I sucked on it before grabbing her face and kissing her. I used my tongue to push the lime in her mouth.

The kiss went on for ten more seconds before I broke it. She took the lime out her mouth before looking up at me.

"You're a good kisser" she said.

"Thanks" I said.

"You single" she asked. Sincere gon kill me.

"Yep" I said making her smile.

"Imma go use the bathroom real quick. Then we could slide" she said before crossing the street and going into a house.

I would leave, but my driver left me. Who leaves their folks at a BLOCK PARTY.

My phone vibrated making me grab it looking the message from Sincere.

Sincere 🤍

Turn around
You one dead bitch.

I stood there like this for about 30 seconds thinking about how fun my life been.

I slowly turned around making eye contact with Sincere. She was damn near on the other side of the field, but I spotted her easily.

My heart fell to my ass as she started walking towards me. My first thought was to run for my life, but did I do that?

YEP....ran like Ricky from Boys in the Hood.

I ran track in school, but this bitch run from cops for a living. She was right on my heels.

I pushed a table down making her trip over before running to my car. I took my keys out my pocket and unlocked the car before getting opening the backdoor.

I hurried up and got in, but as soon as I was bout to close the door it swung opened and I got punched in my face.

I'm too drunk to fight right now.

Sincere got in the car before repeating punching me. The more I tried to fight back, the harder them hits got.

I'm bout to scratch this bitch face off cuz ain't no way she in her right mind.

I scratched her face as hard as I could making her grab me arms and pin them on my side before sitting on me.

She started sending punches straight to my face.

I can't believe I'm getting my ass beat in MY car with the door wide open. People minding their business at the wrong time.

After the seventh punch I started screaming as loud as I could.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" she spat. I continued to yell making her close the door before taking her gun off her hip and pressing it against my temple.

"I swear to god if you don't shut up, Imma send you to see yo granny" she spat. I stopped screaming for a second and stared at her.

"Sincere get off of me" I said as I tried to get my hands from under her, but I couldn't.

"Who was that" she asked.

"Who was who" I asked acting confused making her cock her gun back.

"Stop fucking playing with me" she said.

"Why? You not gon shoot me" I said and I was correct. She hit me upside my head with gun and I immediately started screaming again.

Someone needa come right now.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up" she said in between her hits to my mouth. I kept on screaming making her wrap her hands around my neck and strt chocking me out.

Okay I'm scared now.

She started tightening her grip making me gasp for air. She looked me in the eyes as she kept on tightening her grip.

"I-I can't breathe" I chocked up, but she ignored me. It's like she was a whole nother person right now.

I started gasping for air as I tried to get my hands from under her. She started chocking me harder making my vision get blurry.

I'm bout to die. I'm bout to die y'all.

I got one hand from under her before trying to pry her hands off of me. She was way stronger then me and my body was getting weak, so I gave up.

"Sincere please" I managed to say making her face soften. She quickly let me go making me cough as she got off of me.

"You okay? I swear I wasn't tryna kill you. I blacked out" she said with a worried look. I was busy catching my breath to respond.

I turned to my side and threw up all over my car floor.

"I fucked up" she mumbled to herself as I continued to throw up. She got out the car while I laid there tryna catch my breath.

I felt where I got hit with the gun feeling a big ass lump and something moist making me look at my fingers seeing blood.

Everything was blurry and I was going in and out of conscious.

Fifteen minutes later I heard the door open before someone touched me.

"What happened" I heard Paris asked.

"She kissed someone and I got mad" Sincere said.

"So you beat her? What the fuck is wrong with you" Paris asked .

"Paris I blacked out. I promise you I wouldn't had did that if I was in my right mind. You know I wouldn't do this on purpose. Especially not to her " Sincere said sounding like she was bout to cry.

"You fucking high" Paris asked. I went unconscious, but I came back a couple seconds later.

"I don't know what they gave me. They said it was just a perc, but I don't know what it was" Sincere said.

I was tryna listen, but I keep blacking out.

"Get her keys so I can take her to the hospital. They right there and I'm not digging my hand in no throw up" Paris said.

"Sit back there with her" she said. I felt the car start moving as I fought my sleep.

Did I mention I'm drunk as fuck? Oh well.

Long ass chapter.

Well see y'all tomorrow or maybe tonight.

-Ms. Shiesty✍🏿

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

43.1K 1K 15
𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Όπ™‡π™‡π™” π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™”π™Šπ™.. Β©π˜½π™€π™€...
187K 4.9K 30
76.8K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘šπ‘› π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’, π‘”π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑐𝑒𝑧 π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜.