Our Ever-Lasting Love (Amours...

By Bc34Valor

Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The w... More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Gathering
Chapter 2: Brock & Misty
Chapter 3: The Straw-Hat Girl
Chapter 4: Ash vs. Brock (Part I)
Chapter 5: Ash vs. Brock (Part II)
Chapter 6: A Pallet Town Arrival
Chapter 7: Ketchum-Style Reunion
Chapter 8: Gary's Mysterious Pokémon
Chapter 9: The Abandoned Audino
Chapter 10: Visiting the Lumiose Siblings
Chapter 11: Rebirth of a Bond
Thank You!🎉
Chapter 12: The Package
Chapter 13: A Call with Clemont
Chapter 14: Double Trouble
Chapter 15: Flight to Kalos
Chapter 16: Perform and Conquer
Chapter 18: Ash at Serena's Performance
Chapter 19: Reunion of Amour
Chapter 20: Our First "Real" Date
Chapter 21: Promise Between Us
Chapter 22: The Hotel Experience
Chapter 23: A Night with Her
Chapter 24: Aftermath of an Intense Night
Chapter 25: Memories at Coumarine
Chapter 26: The Lapras Festival (Part I)
Chapter 27: The Lapras Festival (Part II)
Chapter 28: Bonnie's New Friend
Chapter 29: The Heracronite Search
Author's Note ✏
Chapter 30: Shamus Returns
Chapter 31: Evolution by Fire x2!!!
Chapter 32: A Day Before Departure
Author's Note 2 ✏
Chapter 33: Goodbye Kalos!
Author's Note 3 ✏
Author's Note 4 ✏

Chapter 17: One Big Coincidence

4.6K 88 79
By Bc34Valor

Ash opened his eyes and looked around his surroundings. For some reason, he wasn't on the airplane anymore. Pikachu and Calem were nowhere in sight, which kind of worried Ash. The raven-haired teenager walked around in what appeared to be a meadow full of flowers such as lilies, roses, and sakura flowers. Butterfree, Vivillon, and Ribombee could be seen hovering around. Then, he heard faint sounds of giggling. It wasn't like a little kid giggling, but more of a mischievous type of giggling.

Ash was looking around frantically for where the giggling was coming from, as it grew louder and louder. He suddenly felt a couple of taps on his shoulder so he turned around. In front of him was Serena. She had a flirtatious smile on her face and a deep blush. At first, Ash was confused about her intentions until Serena wrapped her arms around Ash's neck and locked her plump, juicy lips onto his. Ash felt a jolt of electricity, but soon returned the kiss as it felt very pleasant. It felt like Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack, yet more intense, but less painful.

A few moments later, Ash asked for access into Serena's mouth and she gave him permission by opening her mouth wide. The two then started exploring each other's mouths, tongues wrestling for dominance, both tasting each other's insides. From there, clothes and undergarments were stripped off their bodies and flew everywhere.

"Ash..." someone called out. "Yo, Ash wake up man!" a voice boomed out of nowhere. The voice interrupted Ash and Serena and caused the entire meadow to shake violently. Suddenly, everything became pitch black.

"Huh..." Ash groaned as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Ash checked his surroundings. 'Oh, that's right. I'm still on the airplane.' Ash looked to his right, to see Pikachu stirring up from his nap as well.

"Ash, the plane just landed in the Lumiose Airport. I'm going to get some more snacks before we leave the plane. Do you want anything?" Calem asked. Ash shook his head in response and stretched.

"Suit, yourself," Calem replied with a shrug as he raided the mini-fridge one last time.

"Looks like we are here Pikachu! We can meet up with the others at the theater." Ash said to the electric mouse Pokémon, while gently petting him.

"Cha~" Pikachu cooed as it enjoyed the touch from his trainer.

"Okay Ash. Let's head out of here. I got the coordinates for the showcase theater from my mother." Calem said as he pulled out his phone. Ash simply nodded and the two were escorted off the plane by the flight attendants.

"Man, that was one of the best plane experiences I had in a while." Calem declared as he stretched his arms after the long flight.

"You said it." Ash agreed. "I can get used to this." Pikachu squeaked in agreement, which caused Ash and Calem to laugh for a bit. The boys left the Lumiose Airport and started to walk through the streets of Lumiose and towards their destination.

"It's been a while since I've been in Lumiose City. It doesn't look like it changed much." Calem commented as he looked around to see cars, people, and Pokémon.

"Lumiose City is a great city. Just that it gets super busy at certain times." Ash said. Calem nodded and the two continued walking.

"Hey, there is Professor Sycamore's Laboratory!" Calem pointed out. "That place brings back memories. I left some of my Pokémon in there. I plan to train them up so I can battle with them in the World Coronation Series Tournament."

"Yeah, I'm so psyched. I hope I get to battle you there." Ash said with a grin. Calem returned the grin.

"Same here. I'm going to invite my girlfriend Emma, my mother, and my sister to come and watch me." Calem said. "How about you?"

Ash thought for a moment. "Well... I will be inviting a lot of people I guess. But then some are going to be competing so they won't just be there for me."

"Wow that sounds like fun. I hope I can get to meet your friends and family. Especially that future girlfriend of yours." Calem chuckled. Ash blushed slightly.

"Oh, look we are here." Ash pointed out, hoping to end the conversation.

"Alright, let's go inside. My mom texted me that she is already in there. For some reason, my little sister got sad over something. I hope she is okay." Calem said with a slightly worried tone.

"I'm sure she's fine." Ash said but then stopped when he looked into the main lobby.

"What the heck. This place is crowded. How are we going to find who we are looking for?" Calem said.

"Well, it is the last showcase before the Master Class. I expected it to be crowded, but not like this." Ash said. Ash's stomach started to growl. He then remembered that there are normally snack bars in the Showcase Theater.

"Hey Calem! I'm going to the snack bar to get something to eat really quick. Let's meet in the Performers Hall." Ash yelled out.

"Alright then. I'll see you in a few minutes then." Calem replied while giving Ash a thumbs up. Ash nodded and he left with Pikachu to the snack bar.

On his way to the snack bar, Ash noticed Pikachu becoming a bit excited on his shoulder.

"Something the matter, buddy?" Ash asked Pikachu. Pikachu shook his head. Ash was about to continue walking to the snack bar, but then saw another Pikachu on the floor, looking at him intently.

"Well hello there. Are you lost?" Ash asked the female Pikachu. However, instead of a response, the Pikachu started squeaking happily. 'What's up with this Pikachu?' Ash thought in his head. Ash's Pikachu was surprised by what the other Pikachu was saying.

Pikachu: "Pikachu, pika!" (Hi, what's the matter?)

Female Pikachu: "Chu Pikachu. Ka Pika!" (My trainer misses your trainer a lot! I can't believe I found him for her!"

Pikachu: "Pika?" (Wait what's your trainer's name?)

Female Pikachu: "Ka Pika." (Serena.)

Pikachu: "Pika? Pikachu, Pika Pi Pika." (Really? Damn so you probably know that she is in love with Ash.)

Female Pikachu: "Pi. Pika Pika." (Yeah. But she says that he is really dense.)

Pikachu: "Pika Pi pikachu chu." (Yep. Had to deal with my dense trainer for years. But he finally realized he loves her back.)

Female Pikachu: "Pika? Pi Pikachu ka chu." (Really? Maybe they can get together.)

To Ash however, he could not understand what the Pikachu were talking about. "Hey Pikachu, so like, fill me in here." However, his time was cut short when he heard a familiar voice.

"Pikachu?! Pikachu where are you?" a female voice yelled out.

'Crap. I can't let Serena find me yet. It will ruin the surprise!' Ash thought, as he panicked. "Okay Pikachu, keep her distracted and then meet me at the snack bar." Ash said to Pikachu before fleeing the scene.

Ash finally made it to the snack bar without Serena noticing him. A few minutes later, Pikachu joined him.

"Is she gone Pikachu?" Ash asked his buddy. Pikachu nodded in response. "Alright, let's grab a quick bite and then try to find Clemont and the others. Then we can find Calem again."

Back with Calem, he was wandering around the crowded halls of the Showcase Theater, trying to locate his mother. He was about to head to the West hall, before he felt himself being embraced in a hug.

"Calem! It's so great to see you again, son!" Grace greeted with a tight hug.

"Mother... I can't... breathe..." Calem tried to say. However, it just came out as sort of muffled sounds.

"Oh, sorry honey. I'm just so glad to see you in person again after so long. Both of my children off on their own journeys. A mother gets lonely too you know..."

'She's trying to guilt me up.' Calem thought with a sweatdrop.

"Oh, before I forget. These are all Serena's friends." Grace said as she showed her son the group.

"Hi! It's so great to meet Serena's older brother! My name is Bonnie!" the lemon-haired girl piped up. "And this is Dedenne!" The orange mouse Pokémon squeaked a greeting.

Everyone else greeted themselves. They seemed very nice to Calem and he was glad his little sister has made some friends. As he recalled, Serena was a loner in Vaniville Town. She would lock herself in her room because she only wanted to be friends with a boy she met at a summer camp in the Kanto Region. That was one of the reasons why their father left the family. Because Serena became very antisocial and attached to that boy. Nobody blamed Serena for their parents divorce, but Serena couldn't help but feel guilty. 

Calem pitied his little sister and vowed to keep her safe at any necessary causes, as he was the older brother. However, he couldn't do that since he spent a lot of time traveling regions. So it was just Serena and their mother at home.

"Hey Clemont. Is he here yet?" Bonnie asked her brother as she started tugging at him. This got Calem's attention. Who are they referring to?

"Who?" Calem asked out loud.

"Our friend. He got this whole plan set up just for Serena. He plans to ask her to be his girlfriend." Shauna answered with a grin.

"Wait, hold up. Someone wants to date my Lil' Sis?" Calem asked in shock. Nearly everyone in the group nodded.

"Yeah. She had a crush on him for a long time. We all thought he was dense, but apparently he had feelings for her too. Now here we are, helping him initiate his plan to get a wife!" Bonnie explained.

"Okay, Bonnie. Let's not go that far..." Shauna said. "Actually who am I kidding? We all knew this would happen eventually."

"So when do I get to meet my future brother-in-law?" Calem asked with curiosity. He wanted to make sure that the boy can meet up to his standards because Serena deserves a good boyfriend.

"Don't worry, son. You are going to like him. I met him a couple of times and he is such a nice boy." Grace reassured Calem. "I can see why Serena is very fond of him."

"I'll text him. He should be here by now." Clemont said as he pulled out his phone.

Meanwhile, with Ash, he was carrying a bag of popcorn, while Pikachu got a bottle of ketchup at his request. Apparently, they got their food free of charge since someone recognized him as Alolan Champion.

"Man, again with the perks," Ash murmured to himself. Ash's Rotom Phone then beeped, so Ash pulled it out. It was a text from Clemont. So Ash started texting Clemont back.

World's Best Inventor: Hey Ash, where are you? Are you here inside the Showcase Theater yet?

...

...

Pokémon_Master10: Hi Clemont. I am here, but I don't see any of you guys though. I'm at the snack bar to grab a snack since flights from Kanto to Kalos are extremely long. Also, I feel a bit jet-lagged :P

World's Best Inventor: We are at the Performance Hall. It should be east of the Lobby.

Pokémon_Master10: Yeah I know, I was there before I went to the snack bar. I'll head there right now, just got my food from the bar.

World's Best Inventor: Wait Ash! Serena's older brother said that he has a friend that went to the snack bar too, do you think you can find him?

Pokémon_Master10: Wait what? Serena has an older brother? She has a lot of explaining to do...

Pokémon_Master10: What does the person look like? The Snack bar isn't as crowded as the Performer's Hall and the Main Lobby.

World's Best Inventor: He said he has jet-black raven hair, somewhat decently tall, and has a Red and white backpack.

World's Best Inventor: He is also wearing a blue jacket over a white t-shirt.

Pokémon_Master10: I don't see anybody with that description, I guess he went somewhere else.

World's Best Inventor: Okay, just head over here so we can discuss your plan with the others. Serena's brother wants to meet you.

Pokémon_Master10: Alright, I'll head over to your location now, Wingman. Just tell the group to stay in one place. Actually, you got Dedenne with you?

World's Best Inventor: Bonnie has him. Why?

Pokémon_Master10: Have Dedenne send electrical signals, so Pikachu can locate you guys. This place is so crowded.

World's Best Inventor: Genius idea Ash! Okay, I'll tell Bonnie what to do. See you in a little while!

Pokémon_Master10: Lates!

"Alright buddy. Dedenne is going to be sending electrical signals, so try to locate them." Ash told Pikachu.

Pikachu frowned and held up his Ketchup Bottle. Ash then realized it technically can't run while holding the ketchup in his paws.

"Here, let me hold it for you." Ash offered as Pikachu handed his trainer the red-colored condiment. Pikachu squeaked thanks and got down to try to locate Dedenne's electrical cues.

"Pika Pi!" Pikachu squeaked at Ash, signaling that he found the group's location. Pikachu then started running, with Ash running close behind.

Back with Clemont, Bonnie, and the others. Dedenne was jumping up and down, signifying that he located Ash's Pikachu.

"Wait a minute..." Calem thought out loud. "My friend has a Pikachu as well."

"Wow, that sure is a coincidence." Tierno commented.

"Ded! Nenne!" Dedenne squeaked as the electricity from his cheeks vanished.

"Are they here yet, Dedenne?" Bonnie asked. The orange mouse Pokémon nodded and scurried back into Bonnie's handbag.

The group waited in anticipation. A few moments later, Pikachu came running towards them with Ash close behind.

"Hi everyone. Looks like I'm just in time." Ash greeted as he stopped.

"Ash! You made it!" Bonnie exclaimed as she rushed to hug the older boy she saw as her other brother.

"Great to see you again, Bonnie." Ash chuckled. "My hands are kinda full right now, sorry."

"Typical Ash with his food..." Miette muttered to herself.

"Hey! I heard that Miette!" Ash said with a growl. Everyone laughed.

"Oh guys! I totally forgot." Ash suddenly realized. "Can you help me find my friend? I left him at the Main Lobby and he said he would be here-"

"There's no need for that Ash... or should I say, my future brother-in-law!" Calem answered with a smirk. Ash looked at him in surprise. Well, maybe surprise is an understatement.

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 5.8K 34
What would have happened to Serena and Ash if Serena hadn't watched the News on the day Ash saved Garchomp? After travelling though Kalos without enc...
234K 4.8K 34
Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia reveals her true nature of work and Ash tak...
6.8K 93 2
Ash just lost the Kalos League and is heading on his own journey with Serena after the siblings left. They don't know they have the same feelings for...
81.5K 2K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...