BE GONE ONCELER X READER ADDI...

Galing kay CringeConcern

HI THIS IS CHAD the Frat boy. nahhh, not really.... Just a pre-teen girl who has a crush on THe once-ler in... Higit pa

Fallin' For Him
Are You Flirting with Me?
UPDATE!
Really use a Wish Right Now
Promise
The Opimitisic Fools
Pure Bliss
Thank You for the +400 Reads!
A Thing that Everyone Needs!
New Alliance
A New Day
Red Handed
Forgive and Forget
The Beginning of Something...
Just like in the Movies
The End (or is it? >:))
Thank you for the 2,900+ reads!
To the Fools who Dream
Money Runs the World
Strong (Duct Tape) Family Bonds
The Other Woman
Thank you for the 5,600+
Heart Broke
It's a cold cold world
Million Dollar Man
Because I Love You
Every Man gets his Wish
Wake me up inside
You're beautiful, and I'm insane
New Moon
2 Days Ago
Obstacles of Love
Daddy Devito Approve
Home Sweet Home
Thank you!
Shoutout: To anyone who wants a shoutout pls let me know here.

Oh no not another A/N...

1.6K 43 31
Galing kay CringeConcern

Hey guys!

 I hope you are having a nice week so far. If not, things will get better in the future no matter what. Just stay strong.

Anyways, you guys know the drill, I am taking a HITAUS (is that how you spell it... or even pronounce it?). You know what, forget the formal writing that I learned from English class. I am take a break. Break me off a piece of that...

um... how does it go?

I swear it's on the top of my tongue. Oh well.

As I said, I am taking an obligated break due to school. School yuck! The stress bus already has hitted me back in early January, and I just found time to write this. I hope you guys understand.

Anyways, thank you so much for the almost 13,000 reads?!? Dang I just realize how much recogniztion this fic gained. I like to thank everyone who contributed in reading and rating this fanfic.  Without you, it wouldn't gain much recognition; thus, not making other people read this fanfic for free. 

Stay beautiful everyone and I'll see you soon early May for the last chapters of this fanfic.

CringeConcern

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.8K 729 22
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝔸 π•“π• π• π•œ 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [π•ͺ/π•Ÿ] π•šπ•€ 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕕 π•₯𝕠 π•“π•–π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•¦π•£π•€π•– 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒π•₯ π•†π•£π•˜π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ π•¨π•™π•šπ•οΏ½...
272K 3K 56
Scenarios (one-shots) of you and your crush (NO LEMONS/SMUT) (Female)Readerx(Male)Crush Update Schedule: paused Originally published: June 11, 2017 R...
186 8 8
Unlike my other fics this one will be a series with little bonus chapters! Reader as always will be GN πŸ’š- love at first sight πŸ’š-Fast πŸ’š-angst πŸ’š-hu...