Because I Love You

"Ahhhh!"

You wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweat dripping on your forehead. You stand up with your hand on your chest. Your breath is heavy as your heart pounds of fear.

Heavens know what kind of dream you had.

You look at the window and see that it's still night time. You run your fingers through your hair as you try to calm down.

"Calm down, y/n." You whisper to yourself. "It was just a dream. Aliens are not real."

After you relax, you lay down and try to go back to sleep but no matter how much you toss and turn, you just can't fall asleep peacefully tonight.

Or the past few nights.

This stress has become a trend over the past few weeks. All of this breaks your heart and drives your crazy.

"You know..." You said as you got up from bed. "I can't handle this any longer. I need to tell him that I'm sorry."

Rapidly, you get dressed up and plan to see Onceler.

Now.

ASAP.

You exit your room and walk to "the snorage." Along the way, you barely can see where you are going in the really dark hallway.

There's no light to be shown.

At least tonight.

You finally arrive and knock on the door.

"Please wake up." You whisper anxiously.

You wait for a response.

But there's no response.

You knock again.

"C'mon Onceler." You plead. "Open the door. I need to talk to you."

Still no response.

"I don't like how this is going." You said to yourself. "This is worrying me. Big time."