Pure Bliss

After the tranquil moment in silence, Onceler lifts his head from your shoulder and smiles sheepishly at you.

"Enough about me. What about you?" He asks with his eyes gleaming like the sun.

You look at your shoes, embarrassed.

"There's nothing interesting about me." You said timidly.

"Nonsense!" Onceler exclaims. "I bet there is something that is interesting behind your beautiful face of yours."

You blush at his comment.

"So, tell me something about you, 'The Great Empress of Bunny Town'." He punches your arm gently.

You and Onceler both laugh.

You sigh while shrugging your shoulders, "Well, here's go nothing."

"I'm just an average girl."

"In an average town."

"In an average country."

"In an average world..."

You explain everything about you except your total obsession of him. Because that would be a huge turn off.

And weird.

And maniac-like.

It's like when you meet your favorite celebrity for the first time. You try not to go 100% fangirl mode by flocking around them. You also don't tell them that you know everything about them and then ask them the color of their underwear. That's crazy and creepy!

However, it's not your fault that Onceler is in a movie and a dreamboat!

Anyways, you also didn't mention about something missing in your life.

But you don't know what.

So you set it aside.

For now.

"I always dream to become an author," You say.

NARRATOR: Go with the flow folks. Go with the flow. You always dream of becoming an author whether you like it or not.

"Really? Tell me more," Onceler says curiously.

"I like to read and write. I always like to imagine different scenarios, settings, places, emotions, time periods, feelings, and different perspectives. I like to escape from my normal life by just reading, writing, and daydreaming! It's the reason why I'm always daydreaming, always sleeping, always writing stories, and always reading. When I write I just feel free as a bird. It's a great feeling, and it makes me feel so alive!"

"I love to set my imagination go wild. When I write, it feels good seeing my fingers moving rapidly as I put ideas on paper or typing on my laptop."

Onceler exclaims eagerly, with his hands open, "I know exactly what you're talking about. That's exactly how I feel when I come up with new inventions ideas!"

"It's nice to meet someone who experiences the same feeling when creating something revolutionary." You said while smiling shyly.

"I guess it is nice." Onceler says nicely.

"What is your main purpose of writing?" Onceler asks, smiling thoughtfully.

"Well, I guess I want to leave an impact to the reader. I want to write a story with a meaningful message!"