Thank you for the 2,900+ reads!

Hello everyone!

 If you didn't catch the memo in the last chapter, the story is NOT finished yet.  We are half way cross the finish line! There will be more chapters in the future; However, I am going to take a small break due to school. I need to prepare for school and stuff like that. I'm probably going to submit 1-2 more chapters before school starts, but I don't know when. 

For the meantime, I want to thank everyone of you who read, rate, commented, reacted, put this story in your reading list, and private library so much. You guys really make my days a million times better! If it wasn't for your support, this story would be in the 'never will be finished pile' in Wattpad. You guys really motivate me to become a better writer these past months, and I will cherish it in my lifetime and probably will tell this to my grandkids when I'm old and stunning! Please don't stop being your beautiful selves, readers! Never change!

Even though I will take a break from writing, I thought it would be nice for me to support and read your stories on Wattpad. I'm sure they're all fabulous! You can also recommend me your favorites. If you want to of course, no pressure. :)

Anyways, I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the summer and I'll see you then in the future!

- Cringe Concern