Are You Flirting with Me?

P.S. Play this song while reading this chapter if you want to. 

'Did he just call me a bunny?' You thought confusingly. 

'Onceler just call me a bunny?' You ask yourself again.

'Me?'

???

'Not even just any bunny...'

'But a cute bunny!'  You touch your face with your hands as you can feel your face blushing furiously. You are secretly fan girling about how Onceler hit on you. 

How he really flirted with you!!

But then your doubts devour your brain!

'Maybe, he tried to be funny?' You thought while your hand cups your chin with doubt.

'Maybe, he just tried to lighten up the mood?' You look up at the baby blue sky and then to the emerald green grass. You try to remember all the Onceler x reader fanfictions you read in DevianArt, Wattpad, and Tumblr at 3am. 

"As far as I can remember, he is a really shy socially awkward, cute guy type. He is definitely not the confident, attractive guy to even be flirting with some random bunny.... I mean girl hiding behind a bush."

Still, you are secretly fan girling about Onceler hit on you.

.

And then it hit you.

.

Like really...

.

Something really hit you.

.

On your shoulder.

.

Yikes!

You react slowly to the hit and scream in pain!

"MAMA MIA PIZZARIA GIVE ME THE KRABBY PATTY FORMULA!" You yell.

"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE TO OVERTHROWN THE GREAT EMPRESS OF BUNNY  TOWN, Y/N!?!?!?"

"I did." You heard a stern jerky voice.

You look up and sees a green fist.

It was the Grin-

.... I mean 

THE ONCE-LER!

'Why would he punch such a cute bunny?' You thought

"What was that for?" You ask to the skinny hipster with the strength of ten men.