It's a cold cold world

'You have everything in your perfect little world

I wonder if I'm ever part of it?'

"I need to go to my room now." You said as you yawn.

You exit the office and go to your bedroom at the end of the corridor.

Throughout the journey, you only hear your own footsteps, and the fainted moonlight cast your face like a bitter-sweet noir horror film.

"Just think about it. The darkness, the deepness. Everything that makes me who I am."

You finally arrive at your destination.You open the door, turn around, and close it in front of you.

"I was expecting you to come but not this late." A voice said.

From the corner of your eyes, you spot a suspicious shadow. Who could be the angel lurking in your room during this hour?

You try your best to see who it is by its silhouette.

You turn on the lights and sees-

Her.

Of course.

"What do you want?" You said through your teeth - eyes full attention to her.

"Oh, I just want to have a little chit chat." She gently strokes the red lilies that's beside your window with her freshly manicured hands.

She turns her head in order to face you, "You know - girl to girl."

"I see." You said with a cautious voice as you are precautionary aware of her presence.