A New Day

You finally arrive to Greenville: A small town full of small-town charms and, most importantly, surrounded by truffula trees.

You notice how the town contains an overall down-to-earth theme with its uniquely similar warm-colors terracotta stone houses and rigid high barrel summer-feel tiles roofs. You see that each house has some sort of nature-green plant or vines hanging from a simple color pot or an iron sombre-color window giving it a friendly atmosphere.

During your stroll, you notice the stores full of people buying and chatting to each other as they have known each other for many years.

As you head to the heart of the town, you recognize the same background people from the movie. You note how the people looks the same even after 20-50 years!

'It seems like the people never age in this movie.' You thought while observing everyone in the town.

"What's in the O'Hare's air that made them immortal?"

You question everything.

"Even Grandma Norma hasn't age and she's old and got gray hair! Yet she can still remember when trees were everywhere, and no one had to pay for air. So, she says let it go, I mean, grow!"

 So, she says let it go, I mean, grow!"

Narrator: I can't believe Elsa copied hot boomer Betty White.

Anyways, it seems like Onceler appears to be the only one in the entire movie that ever got old.

Alone.