๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐”๐’ , ๐‹๐”๐Š...

By scoopsaharrington

๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹ ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ & ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š BEST JATP FANFIC '22 WINNER the boys were connected... More

โœจ ๐•™๐•š !! โœจ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ - ๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐”๐’
๐Ÿ™ , ghost of you
๐Ÿš , ghost of us
๐Ÿ› , birthdays and... is that julie?
๐Ÿœ , flashbacks & first kisses
๐Ÿ , used to be
๐Ÿž , big news
๐ŸŸ , headaches & hesitations
๐Ÿ  , secrets & reality
๐Ÿก , a tell
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ , mental preparation
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ , regret & confessions
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš , better
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ› , too many questions
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ , some bobbie therapy
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ , whoops
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž , now or never
๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ , that could work
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ  , tell me everything
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก , clouded judgement
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ , unsettling feelings
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™ , needing more
๐Ÿš๐Ÿš , early risers
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ› , familiar words
๐Ÿš๐Ÿœ , what a time
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ , my forty year old friend
๐Ÿš๐Ÿž , spill everything
๐Ÿš๐ŸŸ , that spark
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ  , end
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž.
๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ - ๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
1 - the abundant its
2 - the beginning
3 - good listeners
4 - the third crash
5 - happier
6 - still broken
7 - moving on
8 - parents suck
9 - meant to be
10 - traditions
11 - too close
12 - THAT NIGHT , her
13 - THAT NIGHT , him
14 - to healing
extra, how they met
extra, "can we do it again?"
extra, meeting the boys
extra, "we're playing the orpheum"
extra, lets get married
extra, drivers license
extra, just for a moment
extra, rehearsing with the band
extra, skateboarding with willie
extra, iphones & tiktok pranks
extra, tiktok pranks 2
extra, movie night / jealousy
๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š.
shocks โ™ช sunset curve
shocks part two โ™ช sunset curve
willie's sister โ™ช sunset curve
replaced โ™ช sunset curve
tshirt โ™ช luke patterson
amp in the rain โ™ช reggie peters
back to december โ™ช alex mercer
julie's mom โ™ช sunset curve
guitar lessons โ™ช luke patterson
interviews with the band โ™ช the band
new2 (lover who can play the bass) โ™ช reggie peters
new3 โ™ช reggie peters
mad โ™ช luke patterson
nightmare โ™ช luke patterson
nightmare pt 2 โ™ช luke patterson
panic attack โ™ช reggie peters
blue for you โ™ช reggie peters
student drop off โ™ช charlie gillespie

new โ™ช reggie peters

745 14 8
By scoopsaharrington

idea from -CUTEGHOSTS
oc x reggie peters
1495 words

─── ・ 。゚☆ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ☆゚. ───

you were new to town, reason being your mum had fallen in love with ray molina. you had met julie on a few occasions, knowing full well of her sad past with the loss of her own mom.

knowing this past, you also knew the price of your parents falling in love. julie didn't necessarily... adore you, as a person.

you knew, deep down, that she didn't hate you. the loss that was her mum was still a fresh wound, and most of the time you could see julie putting in an effort to be nice to you. but with you came your dad, which brought change to her life. change she wasn't ready for.

a month into the school year, you and your mum had moved right next to the molina family. your parents had spent almost every night at one of thier houses, and you found contentment studying in your room.

that contentment was soon to be ruined, though. and the reason being one that would change your life forever.

♫ ♥

you groaned and you let your forehead fall down on the pages of your chemistry textbook.

the music that constantly came from your next door neighbor, julie molina's, garage could only be described as loud, head banging, rock and roll, nonsense. and it did not go to the beat of the chemistry vocab that was spinning around in your head.

it had been weeks of, at exactly 7:00 in the evening, the garage bursting with bright lights and loud sounds. you looked out your window, wondering how one girl could make so much noise. you came upon a simple conclusion, she could not.

you pushed yourself off of your chair, deciding tonight was it. enough was enough. who else was in that garage? and why did they feel the need to play their bass at amp volume 10.

you grabbed your coat and hat from your new houses entryway, and walked outside.

the lights only got brighter as you walked next door to the molinas. you had been here only once. the day you moved next door to your mothers lover, they had invited you both over for dinner after an endless day of unpacking. you smiled as you remembered julie showing you her room, and even letting you spend the night while your mum painted your new house. you had been extremely grateful for this act, finally feeling like maybe you and julie could be good friends.

the only thing standing in the way of this goal was that you and julie simply had nothing in common. no likes, dislikes, people, or events had popped up to join you two together as friends. you hoped something would happen soon, and clung to the words of your mother.

things that are worth waiting for always take time.

you walked up to the white garage doors just as the music stopped, and lifted yourself up on your tippy toes to rise your sight over the windows. inside, you saw couches, a grand piano, a few boys-

boys!?

your eyes rose in shock. julie had boys over?

each boy was holding, or sitting with, a different instrument, all talking and laughing with each other. you tightened your lips, intrigued to find out more.

you walked around the corner to where a normal door stood as another entry way into the garage, and took a deep breath before inviting yourself inside.

the boys laughter stopped as the door clicked open, and you immediately regretted your decisions as all their gazes turned to you.

"uh-" you lost your ability to speak, "i-i'm just-" you couldn't seem to form a sentence, but another voice interrupted you anyway.

"hey, what are you doing here?" julie came out of the garages bathroom, with an alarmed but seeming to be sweet tone within her voice.

the molina girl was currently trying to tell what exactly was going on. your eyes seemed to be landing exactly on the three ghosts next to her, but she wasn't ready to give up the secret just yet.

"um," suddenly, you were able to speak, "i just heard your music, and i was trying to study... and i just wanted to see what was going on." you laughed as you looked back toward the boys, letting your usually sassy self come out a bit, "would've never guessed you had boys over." julies eyebrows raised.

"you can see us!?" one of them, wearing an orange beany, stood up and spoke. you rose a brow.

"um, yeah." you spoke matter-of-factly, shifting backwards on your heels.

"so," another boy stood up, putting a hand on the first boys shoulder trying to tell him not to act anymore suspicious, "do you like what you hear?" he sent a wink your way, and your stomach felt suddenly light.

"uh," you cringed, "i'm not really the rock and roll kinda girl," the boys stature seemed to drop, and julies face cringed. you immediately felt bad, knowing that getting on julies good side was a goal of yours, "but, if i was..." you smirked as the boys glances jumped up to meet yours, "it sounded pretty good!"

they all sighed, and you beamed inwardly as you watched julies smile widen, "i guarantee if you stay for a bit longer, you'll come to like this band of mine." you lifted a brow, taking the girl up on her offer. you slide off your coat, throwing it to land on the couch next to the door.

"i'm reggie." the second boy that had spoken walked slowly over to you, smiling wide as he took your hand in his. julie introduced you to the group, and they insisted on playing a song for you.

you sat on the couch, nodding your head to beat along with the music. and julie was right, once the volume was turned down a bit, and you saw the looks on the boys faces as they jammed, the music did become much better.

and, as you stared at the raven haired bassist, that butterfly feeling in your stomach grew that much more.

the bassist wondered if the girl sitting across from him knew how beautiful she was, or if the lightheaded feeling he had was affecting the song at all. seeing that you were smiling and dancing along, he guessed you were enjoying the scene just as much as he was.

♫ ♥

"thanks for chilling with us!" julie smiled over at you as you grabbed your jacket to head home.

"thanks for letting me." you softly smiled at julie, who sent one back.

but it slowly turned into a frown, "i'm sorry if my behavior has seem kinda," she searched for the right words, "shady, recently. it's not you at all-"

you stopped her, "no, julie. it's your mom, and i completely understand." you smiled, "don't even worry about it." julie embraced you in a hug, shocked at how mature you were handling this situation. how much more of julie you truly saw then what she showed you herself.

"thank you." she muttered in your hair.

"somebody need a walk home?" reggies voice made julie pull away from you, and you rose your gaze to meet his.

you smiled, "sure, bass boy."

julie sent an odd look to the pair, but stepped back all the same. reggie opened the door for you, letting you slip out as you placed your hat on.

"so," he awkwardly walked next to you as you started your way next door, "how do you know julie?" you both dug your hands into your jacket pockets, the air around you being cold enough to see your breaths.

"uh, well," you laughed, "my mother fell in love with her dad. not awkward at all." reggie laughed at your joke, nodding his head.

"yeah, that's bound to create an odd relationship." he smiled over at you, and you rolled your eyes.

"you seemed to be pretty good in there though," he said, referencing your relationship with the brown haired girl.

"so did you." you met his gaze, referencing something completely different.

he let his hand slip into yours, stepping up to your front door.

"so, where's your dad then?" reggie immediately regretted the sensitive question the second it came out of his mouth, he was just thinking out loud.

"sorry!" he said, putting his hands up, "you don't need to-"

"no, no." you interrupted the panicked boy, "it's okay. my dad was never in the picture."

the boy nodded, casting his eyes down to his feet, "i'm sorry."

you shrugged, "no biggie."

the pair shared an awkward moment, but it was nice all the same. peaceful even, as the crickets began to chirp around you.

"see you around, bass boy." you whispered, squeezing his hand. you walked over to your door, holding onto his hand as long as you could.

he let his arm reach out to stay attached to yours, letting go as he muttered "i sure hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.1K 53
BREAKING NEWS!: Mackenzie Stanton, the only female member of sunset curve, missing after a traumatic night when three band members Luke, Alex, and...
20.5K 406 22
"something happens and i'm head over heels, i never find out until i'm head over heels." In 1995, on the most important night of their lives, Luke Pa...
113K 1.9K 48
Kayla never asked to join a band, but it was the best decision she ever made. Along with her best friend Alex and new friends Luke and Reggie, Kayla...
91.6K 2.4K 34
"So welcome to the brotherhood, where you won't be misunderstood, life in good on the other side of Hollywood." Everything in Harper Paige's life wa...