𝟙𝟡 , clouded judgement

back from my day off & figured i'd give yall another bc you guys rock! 20k!!
there's a song chapter in two chapters!! ahh!! i missed writing those!!
what should our oc do about what she knows / what would you do?
a) upfront tell him and ask him about it
b) try to find out more through reggie and alex
c) try to get it herself
d) forget about it
e) your answer!!

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

"so bobbie was just in some major grief." reggie said, sighing as the facts of the conversation finally settling in.

"seeming to cloud his judgement." luke muttered under his breath, still seeming upset about all of his songs.

the crew all sat on the floor now, sharing each other's povs of the night and getting everything out in the open. it seemed like getting the answers you wanted only opened up more questions, but you figured that was just your life now.

"what's important is bobbie thought it was all a dream, and we all got answers," you looked around at the boys, "he was young, and scared, and utterly poor, and he thought it was right in the moment, and he feels super guilty about it now." you assured, "we can't hate him forever, i told him you didn't anyway." you muttered the last part under your breath, but the words had definitely caught reggie's attention.

"you told him about us? like how you were with us?"

you shrugged, "i guess? i mean i just told him i could never hate him, and that you guys didn't either." you shook your head, another headache brewing, "but things just got weirder."

"weirder," he repeated, "what do you mean?"

"he started this sentence, like he was about to say something important, but that's when i starting coming out of it."

"out of what?"

"out of..." you struggled, "i don't know. whatever i was in."

"or wherever you went."

you nodded, "yeah. i kinda faded out and stayed in just a black, dark place for a while. a void, of sorts. but then i heard all your voices calling for me, and i was just alone. standing in darkness. and then i just appeared right where i started."

"when you came back." alex nodded, finally started to get it.

"this is wild." reggie sighed, "so whenever you talk to bobbie, it seems like you can't do it with us. do you think you like," he cringed, "went into his head? or something?"

you shook your head, "i don't know where i went. just that, everything around us faded away and we were completely alone." you looked down at your vans, taking a deep breath.

luke took your hand, and was about to say something, but footsteps made all of you go quiet.

"there you guys are!" julie came running into the garage, "i've been waiting for you to-" she stumbled in, quickly taking in the scene. the scene of two very stressed out boys, and the other two with tear streaked faces. it had looked like they all got hit by a truck.

alex stood up before the girl had a chance to react, "everything's fine. just," he looked back at the group, and back at julie, "a lot happened."

"it's fine." luke had spoken for the first time in a while, and he got up, helping you do the same, "we need to talk anyway. you can explain everything to julie."

you didn't know why there was a sudden need to talk, but tried to keep up with lukes quick pace out the door.

"luke where are we-" you had begun to speak, looking back at the boys and julie, but he pulled you out and pushed the door closed.

"are you sure that's all that happened?" his urgency startled you, and you looked into his serious eyes.

"yes, luke, i told you everything." you whispered, "why are you acting so weird about this?" you had begun to question lukes behavior, not understanding why he was so desperate to get a word for word script of your conversation with the living.

"because i-" he looked like he was struggled not to say something, but he changed his manner quickly, "i just need you to trust me. i just, i need to know everything he said to you. what were you talking about when you said he had begun to say something? at the end?"

you took a moment to think, shaking your head, "i don't remember much. something about... something he should've done. i think before i died. but he just faded off and i found you guys again."

luke nodded, but he had this look in his eyes that said that was the only thing he had fully understood all night. how? why was he acting so suspicious about this? and why did he have such a frightening look in his eye, like whatever he knew was something bad.

"luke, what's going on?" you asked, eyeing his odd behavior.

surprisingly, the boy just sighed, letting his body droop slightly. you were shocked to see his eyes fill with tears, "tonight, when you disappeared, i- i couldn't even function. i just, i thought i'd never see you again." it had all become too much for the boy, so it was your turn to take him in your arms, "i got this feeling like that was it. and that look in your eyes, the last one i saw," he hugged you tighter, "it scared me."

"it scared me too. but it's alright, luke. i'm right here, and i'm telling you everything, i promise." you assured him, and he took a deep breath, one that told you he was starting to believe you.

you opened your mouth to ask more about his odd behavior, but he acted quickly before you could get a word out.

"come on," he rushed, grabbing your elbow, "let's go check on julie and the boys."