amp in the rain ♪ reggie peters

oc x reggie
what i imagine that moment wouldve been like, pff
333 words

─── ・ 。゚☆ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ☆゚. ───

you and reggie had been jamming to your favorite hits for hours now. laying on the grass outside of his house, staring up at the stars, and listening to him play his electric guitar were the best plans you could think of.

he knew the chords to all your favorite songs, and he would play them upon request. you'd sing together, dance to his music, or simply just talk and laugh for hours on end. late night moments with him were always the best. it had even starting raining, and the water made his hair stick to his face and goosebumps climb your arms, but you didnt even move. you stayed there and continued. rain didnt bother either of you.

but, at the stroke of midnight, his guitar stopped working.

"dang, what happened?" he yelled over the rain, it had gotten pretty heavy.

"its fine, reg," you said back, "we were probably annoying the neighbors anyway!" you laughed, and he smiled down at you. he helped you up, and you rung out your shirts.

"oh! it could be my amp!" he realized, leaning down to play with it.

"reggie, thats probably not a good idea, its raini-"

you couldnt finish your sentence because a yelp came from the boy in front of you. reggie collapsed onto the ground, and you gasped.

"reggie!? oh my gosh, are you alright!?" you asked quickly, kneeling down and took his hands in yours. he had definitely just got shocked pretty bad.

a sound came from his mouth, but the rain had gotten so loud you couldnt tell if it was a laugh or a cry. or if the water on his face were tears or rain.

a smile emerged from his lips though, and you allowed yourself to laugh then.

"you idiot!" you screamed, wacking his chest.

he only laughed and placed a kiss on your cheek, causing you to blush.

"im your idiot, arent i?"