extra, movie night / jealousy

before the tragedy, one of the bands classic movie nights.

you smiled widely as you skipped over to the front door, which was ringing obnoxiously. the boys were here.

you opened the door to the four smiling faces you adored. reggie, with a bag of gummy worms. alex, with mrs doubtfire on cd already in hand. bobbie, already calling your dogs name. and luke, your boyfriend, just waiting with his arms outstretched for the hug he was about to get.

which was a big, bear like, one.

"hey boys!!!!" you exclaimed, opening the door wider to let them all in after you just about tackled luke.

they all came in, chattering about how excited they were and other miscellaneous stuff. you smiled at them all, loving the movie nights where they would all come over and spend time with you. you had already set up the beds for the slumber party, and the cd player was open and ready to receive the first out of five movies you'd probably watch tonight.

"where's my best friend?" bobbie pouted, sticking his bottom lip out as his fifth call for your dog did not bring him over.

"oh bobbie, i'm right here!" you teased, hugging the boy, "if you mean roscoe, he's somewhere around-"

your voice got interrupted with high pitched barks and stomping paws. roscoe, your dog, came flying down the stairs and leaped into bobbies arms. you had never seen anything like it, bobbies bond with your dog was unlike any else he had.

"there's my boy." bobbie squealed, and the whole group laughed.

"bobbie needs to get a girl." luke taunted, shaking his head and putting his arm around your shoulders.

the dog stopped licking bobbies face quickly, leaping back on the ground and trotting over to you. he sat at your feet and whined.

"oh," you cooed, "are you ok buddy?" you knelt down to scratch behind his ears, and his tongue came out in a smile. you giggled, he was just fine. you raised back up, leaning into luke's chest a little, and roscoe barked deeply this time.

"what the-" it got worse, so you knelt down again to pet the pup, "what is up with you?"

"wait..." reggie mumbled, "stand back up." he told you promptly, and you did, all the boys now intrigued at what was going on.

"ok, now luke, touch her."

"excuse me?" your boyfriend asked, but you just sighed, wrapping an arm around the boy.

and the dog started up again.

it was luke who realized it secondly, "he's jealous."

you giggled, "well, i guess it would make sense. i've never really had a boy around before."

there was a second of silence as everyone nodded, then bobbies face lit up.

"wait, try me-" he said excitingly, just about throwing himself on top of you. you squealed, pushing his chest back playfully, and he landed on luke's chest.

luke growled, like he was the jealous one, and the boys began to chase each other through the house.

you just laughed.

"looks like you have three boys chasing after you." alex smirked.

you nodded, rolling your eyes, and picking up one of them (the dog) and walking to the couch. where, currently, luke had tackled bobbie on. he wiggled out of his grasp, landing on the floor and running down your wood floored hallway.

"the boys are here, aren't they?" your mom came slowly walking down the stairs, stopping suddenly to dodge the running boys, who in sync greeted your mother by her last name and continued to chase each other. she just laughed, knowing just by the sound that her daughter had invited the band over.

"who wants popcorn?"