Grandson ( king Von fanfic )

By Writtenbylashayy

This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope wi... More

1.Intro
2. Forever
3.No auto durk
4. Teenage fever
5 . No love
6. Heart on ice
7. Dont
8. Changes
9. D.T.B
10. Dark conversations
11. Best thing i never had
12. Emotionless
13. Waynes story
14. Thinkin bout you
15. I want you back
16. Whats my name ?
17. Idfwu
18. Emotionally scarred
19.Let her go
20. Proud family
21. Canceled
22. Nothing is promised
23. Scared to live
24. Right thru me
25. Track star
26. Breakdown
27. Mad at you
28. Deja vu
29. Bad
30. Miss it
31. Jealous
32. Frustrated
33. Bittersweet
34.All back
35.Leave em alone
36. Through the wire
37. She aint you
38. Exchange
39.Your mines still
40.Letter from houston
41. Trust issues
42. Start wit me
43. Purple rain
44. Said sum
45. Insecure
46. Love dont change
47. I can do bad all by myself
48. What you know bout love
49. Shelter
50. Back in blood
51.Still trappin
52. Green light
53. Jerry sprunger
54.Girls need love
55. Her way
56. Remember me
57 . Why i love you
59. Evil twin
60. Heartbreak anniversary
61.Fed up
62. The race
63. THUGZ MANSION
64. All eyez on me
65. Its so hard to say goodbye
66. No more parties
67. Cant raise a man
68. Foolish
69. P*ssy fairy
70. Purple reign
71. Work
72. Aint mad at you
73. You da one
74.Pray you catch me
75. Hate that i love you
76. Do better
77. Drawing symbols
78. Fuck yo man
79. You the one
80. Say ahh
81. Family affair
82. Twin nem
83. Skin
84. Confessions
85.Pray
86. Confessions pt2
87. Lie to me
88. Rain
89. Drown
90. Climax
91.Heart attack
92.Ball w/o you
93.No air
94. Need you bad
95.Love and war
96.Love you too
97. Outro
โค๏ธBook threeโค๏ธ
Rain

58. We ride

4.6K 252 307
By Writtenbylashayy

"Look I don't trust nobody like I trust you
I know you'll never hurt me 'cause it will hurt you
Everybody turn they back on me but you
And when I did time you was doing time too
Looking back at it, Hell what we went through
It's like I prayed for an angel and he sent you
They used to say you was a fool 'cause you loved me
Now look at them they lie them I wish it was me"

~Gucci mane

Kennedy banks POV

"My name ain't even Dayvon ! " Von yells to the officer as he's being manhandled aggressively .
I get up off the floor and run over to hold him in my arms .

Everything is happening to fast and getting out of control . I know Vons been arrested before , but not in front of me . I didn't know they are so ruff and rude .

I feel so bad that He's even in this position because he's going to jail for me . I knew my dreams were hinting at something. If I would've never told Von to kill Daniel then this situation wouldn't be happening and he would be proposing like he was going to but no ... this is my karma .

"Ma'am step away ! " the officer yells and I ignore him and hold Von tighter .

"I'm so sorry " I cry into his chest and he bends down to kiss my neck .

"It's okay baby " he says loudly then turns his head inside closer to my face "I got a gun and a blunt on my waistband " he starts mumbling in my ear lowly . I listen to his words and catch on to what he's saying .

I move my body closer to his and discreetly grab the gun and blunt putting it inside my pants without the officer seeing since he's behind Von . I raise my head up to look at him and kiss Him one last time .

"Imma see you soon " he nods and I let a tear fall then sigh and walk away grabbing my purse and the keys .

On the way out the restaurant I receive stares from concerned bystanders so I put my head down and cry out the door . I get in the car to put the gun in the middle console and wait for the officer to bring Von out as tears stream down my face .

I feel so lost and confused. How did they know where we were? Who told them what happened ? And why did Von attempt to murder jordie ? My head is so clouded and all I keep thinking is that This is all my fault .

I never thought I would have to see the day where Von goes back to jail because he's been changing so much and I'm the reason why he went backwards . I should've just lied and said I got jumped by strangers then he wouldn't have had to retaliate as bad as he did .

I know it's out of love and protection but if it meant him being able to stay home , I wouldn't have wanted him to do it .

Minutes go by and Von is finally walking out the restaurant with the officer holding his arm and a mug on his face . I jump out the car and looks at me .

"Get back in the car love imma be straight " he tells me calmly as the officer gets impatient . I sigh then nod a little and get back in the car then hit the steering wheel .

Why him ? Why today ?

Maybe he was better off without me . He could've just continued his tour and went on with his life but I set him back once again . I should've never even came . Now they took my baby .

Ring ring ring

I pop my head up and snatch my phone looking at durks name flash accross my screen . I quickly answer and place it on speaker

"Hello ? Durk ?are you okay ?" I answer frantically

"No kennedy he's gone " india cries through the speaker " they just came and got him "

"Oh my god " I mumble and cry harder "they got Von to , where are you ? "

"I drove back to the hotel so I could call their lawyers "

"Okay good I'm on my way "

"Alright be safe "

I hang up the phone and start the car up , preparing to pull off . I do the best I can to drive while my eyes are blurry from the built up tears that I keep having to blink away .

This is not how this day was supposed to end . Von and I were supposed to finish dinner and end the day excitedly , but of course that can't happen . Well at least not with me

I honestly feel like I'm his bad luck . I cause him the most problems.

The first time he went to jail was because of Daniel and now this one is to . If it wasn't for me ever dealing with Daniel then Von wouldn't have went to jail at all .

I would give anything just to start this day over and just stay inside the hotel room until the show .

Plus, now they got my brother to . Durk has gotten arrested before but not on serious charges like this . This is going to ruin their entire tour and possibly their careers. And it's all because of me . Stupid ole me .

"I promise that If Von makes it out of this one . He will never get in trouble again . Please god " I mumble to myself as I pull in to the hotel parking lot"amen "

I jet out the car and into the building to the room . I find Durk and India's room then lightly knock on the door . Seconds later india opens it with a red face indicating that she'd been crying . I wrap her in my arms and she does the same pulling me inside the room .

"I'm so sorry " I tell her " this is all my fault "

"No " she shakes her head " don't blame yourself their going to be okay ken they beat these cases all the time . I'm just crying because of the way they dragged him to the police car "

"Exactly they have no respect " I say wiping a loose tear

"That's the police for you " she shakes her head then sits on the bed "I called their lawyer and he says he catching the first flight and will be here in the morning "

I sigh in relief and nod "so he's certain that he can get them out "

"He can't make any promises but they pay him good money so he better do something or it's gone be a problem "

"Does he know what happened ? "

She looks at me and nods "yes he does but he knows what he's doing he's a professional, don't worry ken " she tells me

"But it's murder India that's not just a simple case to beat " I exhale "especially if they have evidence that their guilty "

"But their not so we have nothing to worry about " she shrugs . I look at her confused and furrow my eyebrows . I definitely remember her being there during the whole 'kill Daniel ' convo so why is she acting like their innocent ?

"What are you talking about "

"Kennedy as far as we know Durk and Von was on tour during this lil Daniel murder so they couldn't have did it right ? " she questions then eyes me . I nod a little catching on then sigh

"Right " I say

"Perfect " she smiles "just in case they call you in for questioning " she mumbles

"Oh my god they can do that ?!" I ask frantically

"Cool down girl that's a big if "

"Have you ever been called in for questioning?" I question

"Yeah you just gotta stick with the same story and everything's going to be okay . Trust me " she tells me . I nod a little then look away .

We wouldn't even have to be planning lies if I would've just stayed away in the first place . Away from Von , away from Durk , away from Daniel , and away from LA .

Everything is slowly coming to light and it's having the worst possible back fire it could possibly have !

I just need Von to come back home and hold me again . If he gets locked away for life for this I don't know how I'm going to be able to cope .

I don't know a lot about the situation , but I know durks not the one who pulled the trigger which means that he would be set free earlier than Von if their convicted . Plus the system been trying to get Von since the last case . It's all over the news .

One slip up and I know their going to take him forever with no mercy , and I can't imagine my life without him anymore . Especially behind a jail cell .

But vons a fighter and I know he's going to beat this case . For me ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
212K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
80.4K 3.4K 37
Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been put before her. Kaz could be facing a lo...
12.3K 461 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...