MY CRAZY HOST-LEE MINHYUK

By BMongMong

You're a high school student and you have an opportunity to go and study abroad. While you were deciding your... More

WHAT?
FOUND IT
HI NEW LIFE
GOING WELL
NAME
PROJECT
REASON
PLAY
STUDY
MARK
REMEMBER
NEED
DO IT
YOU
DOMINANT
HER
FIRST
KNOW
FIGHT
WELCOME BACK

MOVE ON?

225 5 0
By BMongMong

Minhyuk's pov

"Argggggggg why did I do it?!" I say angrily to myself. I'm referring to those pictures I posted on Instagram.

"Now everybody will think that I'm crazy...or maybe they'll understand why I posted them," I look pathetic right now. I'm lying on my bed looking at her Instagram photos.

She doesn't have many. But they're all beautiful. She's beautiful.

And then there's this one.

It's me and her. Great. Now I'm crying again. It's been the worst year of my life.

I felt guilty all the time. If only I pushed that girl off of me that day. Why didn't I do anything? Why did I let her do whatever she wanted?

I still can't forget y/n face when I turned around. And our last kiss...

It has been one entire year, and still this pain in my stomach doesn't go away. It's so heavy. I can't do this anymore. There are lots of things I would like to tell y/n. But she's gone now.

I posted two pictures with the hoodie she bought me and I'm still wearing it...how pathetic Minhyuk.

DING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Someone rang my bell. It must be Jooheon with the others. I don't want to answer, I'll just pretend I'm sleeping.

I keep scrolling on Instagram and....

DING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Again. Seriously Jooheon, I'm going to kill you. He always does this.

DING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

I don't know why but my heart is beating so fast. This is giving me anxiety.

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

As it keeps ringing I walk angrily towards the door.

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

I finally open it, looking at the ground and say:

"Jooheon can you please stop it?!?!?!?! You son of a bit-"

Jooheon doesn't have those shoes. I slowly look up until I see the face.

It's not Jooheon.

Y/n pov

I quickly stand up and run to get to Lisa's bike and now I find myself riding that bike like it's the most important thing for me. Now that I'm thinking about it, this bike has been our savior for real ahahah. Now stop thinking and ride faster!!!

Luckily Minhyuk's house is not that far. It will take me about 10 minutes.

Indeed I arrived in a blink. I let the bike fall on the ground. I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't even realize it actually fell. But it didn't matter at that moment.

Now I'm here...

I ring the bell. But no answer.

I can see the light on inside. Maybe he's upstairs.

I ring again.

Silence.

SERIOUSLY LEE MINHYUK, IF YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY HARD AFTER I FLEW HERE, I'LL BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE SMASHING THIS DAMN DOOR!!

I start ringing multiple times. It must be annoying, I know. But he leaves me no other choice. I can hear someone walking fast inside. He must be angry ahahah. Come on little puppy, come and open the door. I hear him saying something as he opens the door.

"Jooheon can you please stop it?!?!?!?! You son of a bit-"

He suddenly stops looking at my feet. I see his gaze making its way up to my face. I don't know what he's thinking right now. But I for sure know that he didn't see this coming.

We're both silent. Looking at each other. Then I break the silence:

"H-Hi..." I say awkwardly .

He doesn't answer. He just looks at me from head to toe with hjs jaw dropped.

"M-May I come inside?" I ask him. Then I see him blinking twice and says:

"O-Oh sure. C-Come in" he says as he turns around.

I take of my shoes and I follow him to the dinner table, at where he's sitting now. I slowly sit down and I cannot look at him into the eyes, but I can feel him looking at me. The situation is kinda awkward. So I decide to say something:

"W-Wow, this house looks exactly the same as one year ago ahah" I say faking a laugh.

He just looks at me. It looks like he has mixed feelings. Like he has the urge to say something, but at the same time he's afraid to say it.

"So..." I say. I had a lot of things to tell him. But my mind went blank.

"I missed this..." he says, now looking down.

"Umh?" I widen my eyes. I try to meet his gaze but he doesn't lift his head up.

"I missed talking to you...." he says at a low voice.

I don't know if he's saying this to make it less awkward or if he really means it. Maybe he moved on and I'm the only one stuck in the past. I have to find this out. Now. I really want to hug him and feel him, but I don't know if he feels the same way. I have to be patient and wait for him to say more.

"Y/n...." he says finally looking at me "I'm so sorry...for everything" something is different.

He's usually more talkative. Like last time, when he wanted to apologize to me. He kept talking non-stop. And now he's rather quiet. Maybe last time he was just making up excuses. At this moment he looks more sincere than one year ago.

"I really mean this...I didn't know how to tell you. I hurt you. So I'll understand if you don't want me anymore" he says.

He looks calm on the outside, but I can feel something on the inside. It seems heavy and it looks like he's struggling to get that thing out.

"Y/n" he continues "I'll tell you everything, so that I can get this pain away from my body. I'm a stupid. I don't deserve to be called a man. You may be wondering how it ended with my ex. At the very moment you went away back then, I told her to stop. I blocked her on every social media and I haven't heard about her since then."

He seems honest. He suddenly take his phone and shows me that he blocked her on everything and he deleted her number.

"Minhyuk...you didn't have to show me, I believe you" I say looking at his big hands holding his phone.

"No y/n...I want to make things the right way. I know you don't trust me anymore. So I'll do anything. You've already moved on and I didn't. In order to do so I have to admit all my faults. Sincerely."

"I didn't move on Minhyuk..." I interrupt him.

He looks at me confused.

"Why? I'm an horrible person y/n...why didn't you forget me..." he asks almost crying.

"I don't know either...or maybe we both know why..." I say. I don't know why but it doesn't hurt that much anymore. My heart. Then he starts talking, but I'm not really listening.

"Y/n...you look absent-minded. If you don't want to listen to me it's ok. I know what I did and I'll accept it one day."

"MInhyuk. You're right. I'm not really paying attention at what you're saying" as I say so, I see Minhyuk lowering his head and biting his lips. Then I continue:

"That's because I've already forgiven you"

He widens his eyes and looks at me. Before he can say something I speak:

"Don't ask me why or how or when. I think I unconsciously forgiven you. Not because I was forced. But because I wanted to."

There's something more. I need to know what is wrong. Why doesn't he say it? Is this thing that heavy? Does it hurt so much? He needs to tell me. I cannot wait anymore.

"Minhyuk..." I say resting one hand on his. "What is it?"

"What are you talking about?" he looks away.

"There's something bothering you. If it's to heavy, I'll help you. When I unconsciously forgave you, I started feeling slightly better. And now I want you to feel free too"

"Y/n..." he says looking into my eyes. It seems like he's getting ready. I try to look calm, but I'm actually pretty nervous. Then I tell him:

"Say it."

He's quiet.... I want to know. Please. This is killing me. I want to know if you feel the same way as me and after ten seconds he finally speaks:

"I still love you y/n"

At that very moment I feel a tear dropping. I have to do it now, or else... My body starts moving on its own and my hands are now cupping his cheeks. Is this right? Is this wrong? I don't care. This is what I want. He looks at me and calls my name one more time.

I place my lips on his. I don't know if he's kissing me back and honestly, I'm afraid to know. After a couple of seconds I feel my cheeks wet and I hear him sobbing, still with his lips on mine. I slowly pull away and see his pure red eyes.

"Minhyuk, why are you..."

Before I could finish my sentence, he quickly grabs my face and kisses me and I kiss him back. As the kiss gets deeper, we both start crying harder. The sweet taste of his lips is getting mixed with the salty one of our tears.

Still kissing me, he stands and picks me up. He's taking me somewhere. I want to look, but I'm to immersed in the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 26
A chance encounter in the Louvre leads (Y/n) into a mansion full of some of the greatest men from history. Will (Y/n) survive a month living under th...
27.4K 1.4K 43
"if you hate me that much, then go ahead and disconnect." "heck, sure i will." "... okay uhm, why are you still here?" "shut up." /started: may 15...
15.1K 1K 32
It's been a few months now that I, Ha Neul, became a trainee at Starship Entertainment. Accordingly, a new chapter of my life began and I'll get the...
31.4K 1.2K 30
You've made your ideal type on a weird website for a joke and the next day he's at your front door in a box with a note saying 'no returns'. Disclaim...