The Girl with the Purple Hair

By randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 80

1.6K 67 15
By randombutterfly_101

Blake glared at Jace as he pulled her through the Halloween store.

"You do not understand how much I do not want to dress up."

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!"

"No, going to a Tony party will not be fun."

"Beautiful, you said okay when I asked."

"No, I only agreed because you were obnoxiously begging me in my ear until I agreed, two totally different things."

"Well you still agreed" he smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes. She didn't want to go to the stupid party. She wanted to stay home and eat candy while watching Halloween movies. But Jace just had to beg her to go to Tony's stupid party and say that they had to get couples costumes.

"How about a sexy cop and a-"

"No."

"Ba-"

"No. I am not wearing that."

He sighed and put the costumes back before going some more.

"There's Mike and Elev-"

"No, they are like fourteen in the show and we are eighteen. No way."

He sighed once more and kept moving along.

"How about an angel and devil."

"That's so original."

"And?"

"If you think I'm being the angel then you're real funny."

"Woody and Bo-"

"No."

"Blake you're saying no to all of them" Jace grumbled.

"Yeah cause they all suck."

She felt bad that she was being so difficult but the costumes were genuinely bad.

"Vampires?" Jace asked.

"Maybe."

"Really?" he asked happily.

"Yes."

They skimmed through more costumes, if they didn't find anything else they would be vampires.

"Theres Sandy and Danny."

She looked at them and shrugged, "maybe."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, you pick vampires or this one. I'm fine with either."

He grabbed the Sandy and Danny costumes in their size before purchasing it and leaving.

§

When the time came Blake tried putting on her costume but it didn't fit.

"For fuck sake" she grumbled.

"What?" Jace called out from the bathroom.

"The costume doesn't fit" she groaned.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, but I'm sure there is something in my closet."

She looked through her closet and dresser and found a pair of leather pants that she has never worn. She most likely got them as a gift since she doesn't even remember buying it.

She put them on, them being a bit tight since they were too small but making her ass look bigger than it actually was. She found a tight black shirt and put her leather jacket on before curling her hair.

"You look hot" Jace commented from her bed.

She didn't say anything but focused on curling her hair. When she finished she pinned some of it back and did her makeup, with red lipstick this time. She placed her lip ring on her dresser and groaned.

"I'm wearing vans. I don't have heels."

"You look great either way" he smiled at her.

He was wearing black skinny jeans with a white v neck and a leather jacket that came with the costume.

"You need to gel your hair back."

"I don't have gel here."

Blake opened up her drawer to see her dad's gel that hasn't been touched since he had passed.

"I can use that?"

She blinked down at it, holding the case. It was going to waste but she also didn't want him using it even though she pulled it out.

"Just, use a little bit okay?"

He nodded and he put some gel in his hair before handing the container back to her.

"You ready?"

§

The party was in full swing when they arrived. Jace maneuvered his way through the people wearing all sorts of costumes as they made their way to the kitchen.

"Vodka coke?"

Blake nodded and Jace made them their drinks.

They danced for a while with their drinks in hand, enjoying themselves before going back to the kitchen to get a refill.

"I'm going to find Tony, want to come with?"

"I'll stay here."

He nodded and he gave her a kiss before walking off.

Blake sipped on her drink, standing in the corner of the kitchen for about ten minutes until someone bumped into her, some of her drink spilling and onto the floor.

"Asshole, watch where you're going" she spat.

"Sorry cutie" he smirked.

She rolled her eyes and took a big gulp out of her drink, noticing a funny taste in it.

Her eyes widened just a bit, noticing the jerk who bumped into her standing on the far side of the kitchen staring at her.

She dumped her cup in the sink and pushed her way through the crowd, needing to find Jace.

It wasn't until five minutes later she started feeling the affects of whatever the dickhead slipped into her drink. She stumbled a lot, and when she finally found Jace she practically fell into his arms being grateful she found him in time.

"Blake? You okay?"

"Looks like she had too much to drink" Tony chuckled.

Blake shook her head, her vision going blurry.

"Jerk... drugged" she slurred out.

Jace tightened his arms around her, "what did he look like?"

Her eyes squinted to try and see the faces and she pointed at the guy who was standing in the doorway of the kitchen staring at them intensely.

Tony pushed his way through the crowd towards the dude as Jace picked her up.

"I'm going to take you home Blake, okay?"

She didn't respond, her legs going completely limp as her head went side to side with his walking.

By the time Jace got to her house, she was already passed out. He picked her up gently and carried her to the room.

"You guys are back early" Susie said from the living room.

"Uh yeah, Blake was feeling a little tired."

"Oh alright, goodnight."

He placed her on her bed when they got there and she removed her makeup off her face gently. He grabbed a pair of sweats and a baggy t shirt before taking off her clothes.

Despite them dating and he has already seen her naked plenty of times he didn't put his eyes where they shouldn't have been when she was passed out.

When she was fully changed, he stripped down to his boxers before rinsing out the gel in the sink. He climbed in bed and she still laid limp on her mattress.

"I'm sorry bub, we should have just stayed home like you wanted" he sighed.
———
3-31-21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579 65 22
Young Kimberly was eager to start high school but she was yet to find out the hard way about bullying and other things high school throws at you... *...
210K 6.4K 58
"You're my favorite thing." He croaked. "You're all I have left . . . I don't know what I would do if you left me." *** A story built on coffee, awk...
27.7K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
86.1K 1.9K 30
"What's in it for me?" "I'll do anything." "Anything?" _________________________ Bruce Yamada's parents have controlled every aspect of his life sinc...