Brothers: From Boys to Men

By Kamo_XXIII

Four good friends make a pact to find one woman to settle down with. But for these eligible bachelors, the ro... More

Cast
Morning Blues
The Pact
Gym
Fireworks
The Invitation
Table for Two
Protecting Our Peace
Cast
Nice To Meet You
Get It Off Ya Chest
F.U.C.K
Engagement Party
Engagement Party (Part II)
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Get Me On My Ugly Side
In My Own Words
Are You With Me or What?
Decisions Worth More Than Money
Will You Be.....
Return of The Mack?
Meet The Givens
What's Good For The Goose
Sins Of My Father
Book of Power: The Kennedy's Revenge
Fruity Cocktails and Confessions
Crazy Seeing You Here
Remember Me
Night To Remember
Let's Move On
For Lifers
A Murderer
I Care 4 U
New Beginning
Boys to Men
Epilogue Part I
Epilogue Part II
Epilogue Part III
Attention! Attention!

Moment

503 28 6
By Kamo_XXIII

After nearly an entire day of flying, Jonathan and Nina had finally arrived to Cape Town, South Africa. They only had two days to pack once Nina had got the call during the group date. Jonathan hated having to reschedule his clients last minute, considering he absolutely hated inconveniencing people.

But Nina and his boys reassured him this was a huge moment in his career that he just could not pass up. So he took a leap of faith and was bright and early at the airport to accompany his new possible girlfriend.

Jet lag had set in soon as they landed, so the moment they got checked-in at the Cape Grace Hotel, and had the key to their rooms they would be out like a light.

Nina's road manager had booked every one separate rooms, but Nina ultimately convinced Jonathan to bring his luggage into hers.

"Good night babe." Nina said snuggling up to Jonathan as fatigue hit her. Jon held her close to him before kissing her forehead. "Good night baby." He replied before closing his eyes.

Bright and early the crew was up setting up for the first scene. They had some time before it was time to shoot, so Jonathan used his down time to get a quick workout in.

"You looking sexy daddy!" Nina flirted with a smile as she stepped out of her trailer.

Jonathan chuckled showing his pearly whites. He jumped down from the Tacoma off-road and made his way to Nina who held a water bottle. "Thank you baby!" He said taking the bottle from her after planting a wet kiss on her lips. "You look good to Ma', got ya body all out and glistening. I got you right, like that!?"

Jonathan complimented as he held her by her waist, eyeing her appreciatively.

"Yup! Yo shol' did baby. Your girl is about to look bad as fuck in this video."

About an hour or so later Jon was redressed and oiled up ready for his opening shot. "Okay Jon, the camera is going to zoom in slowly and on my command Perry is going to fly off your hand. When he does I want you to look in that same direction slowly. Let me know if you understand bud!" The director instructing and Jonathan gave him a thumbs up with his free hand. As he watched the green parakeet that sat perched on his finger.

"Okay Jonathan! One....two....Action!"

Jonathan executed his scene as told as the song played in the background while Nina watched from behind the camera smiling to herself.

I got a feeling that you
Brought me to you
Yeah, you did, babe
Look what your mind'simaginationcan do
Makin' shittrue
Yeah, you do, babe

Some how the lyrics in the song Nina had wrote well before she met Jon rang true in her current relationship. This particular part of the song was about a woman being desired sexually by a man and because he's so into her she feels like a prize.

But in this case, it was Jonathan's desire to find  his perfect woman. By Bakari coaching him to manifest this person into existence with his words, every moment spent with Nina made him feel like he had found that woman.

She was very independent and had been encouraging him to take more jobs that came his way, especially if it helped him build his fitness brand. But most importantly she was easy to talk to. He joked that he was giving her way too much information about his life up until they met, in such little time.

But she was actually happy that he was able to open up to her like that.

For the next few shots, Jonathan and Nina simply relied on their natural chemistry. As Jon held her in his lap, caressing her cheek, he felt a feeling inside of him he couldn't describe.

When the director held cut, the two could pull away from each other due to them both being under the other's spell. When they did Jon smirked before caressing her lip once more. They held hands walking in silence as they made their BFF way to the next destination.

As they laid next to one another in the grass, the sexual tension was nearly palpable , in fact, so the camera crew and security felt as if they were interrupting something.

Sunset was soon approaching and the crew had now moved to their final set. With the moon looming over them Jonathan held on to her lovingly, and in that moment the two could feel a shift in energy.

Now that the video was done with filming and would be put through the editing process back in LA, everybody had met at La Mouette Restaurant for the video wrap party/dinner.

Jonathan and Nina couldn't keep their eyes off of one another as the crew talked about various topics. She was giving him a look that only meant she wanted him bad, and he reciprocated the same feelings.

"Nina!" The director shouted breaking her out of her trance.

"Huh!?" She said looking like a deer in headlights. She sure hoped nobody caught her lusting over Jon. It was fine considering they were dating, but she was damn near drooling. Jon smirked and sipped his glass of wine at her discombobulation.

"I was just saying, you and Jon were fantastic. I don't always get an artist and co-star with as much chemistry as you two had today. It was almost as if you to were in love and I was just capturing the two of you and your natural element."

Nina and Jon smiled at one another .

"Well actually, Mr. Handsome and I have been seeing each other for a moment. Almost a month actually!" Nina admitted taking Jonathan's hand under the table.

"Oh wow! Good for you two. If what I saw out there was any indication, the two of you have a connection out of this world."

The directors words had Nina feeling giddy inside. She could agree that there was something deep brewing between them. In a short time he'd become not only a great lover, but a great friend. She can talk to him about anything and he could do the same, which is something they noticed by week two of their entanglement.

"So Jon is this your first music video?" Leon who deals with sound asked.

Jonathan nodded. "This is indeed my first music video. I almost wasn't in this one actually since the original guy quit last minute."

"But luckily my lil boo thang pulled through and killed it!" Nina smiled grabbing his chin so that she could pull him for a kiss. If Jonathan were any lighter you would've been able to see him blush just then.

"Thank you baby." He said looking into her eyes as he smiled.

His beautiful smile and enchanting brown eyes, caused flutters in her stomach and a tingle down below when he squeezed her upper thigh.

"Nina!" Mila her makeup artist called to get the attention of her friend who was currently in heat.

"Huh! Whatchu say!?" Nina quipped and Mila couldn't help the muffled chuckle that tried to leave her lips at her friends obvious detachment from what was going on at the table.

"I said we were all gonna go to a club after this for drinks, are you coming?"

Nina shrugged. "Sur-" she started but was soon interrupted. "Actually we have plans tonight." Jon announced.

"We do!?" Nina asked not remembering that conversation, but when her man gave her a knowing look she soon caught on.

"Ooh! Oh yeah! We got plans! Maybe we can meet y'all a little later?"

"Don't worry girl. You just enjoy your...plans!" Mila waved her off with a look that meant she knew exactly what was going down. Nina wanted to melt right then and there hoping no one else caught on. Jon on the other hand could care less about who knew what.

He wanted Nina in the worse way.

The sexual tension and strong energy he felt all day, but couldn't quite put his finger on what it was had become too much for him and Nina to bare. Truth be told they haven't touched each other sexually since their fun on the balcony on New Year's Eve.

**********

Once the bill was settled, everyone went their separate ways. Jonathan and Nina took the path that was beautifully lit as they quietly walked back to their hotel room. They were too much into their own mind about the inevitable, to speak.

But the silence was neither awkward nor uncomfortable, but peaceful.

Once they were inside the elevator of the hotel, Nina rested her head comfortably against Jon's chest as he held her from behind, giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek that made her smile as the elevator began to go up.

When elevator reached the sixth floor they both trudged through the hallway in route to the room they were sharing.

For whatever reason nerves began to set in for Nina. Her heart was beating so fast you could damn near hear it. It wasn't like they hadn't been intimate before, considering the first time she saw him outside of the gym they had drunken sex outside for the world to see.

But something about this time seemed different.

Nina stepped to the side as Jon pulled out the room key, unlocking the door and letting her go in first. Soon as Nina turned the corner, she froze as if her feet had turned to stone.

She was so surprised to see that Jonathan did in fact have plans for them.

There was an abundance of roses scattered all over the room, along with candles and treats like chocolate covered strawberries and champagne on ice.

Jon watched quietly from the other side of the room with a smile as Nina took everything in. She had managed to move enough so that she could reach for the note that sat on the bed.

Congratulations! On another amazing video in the record books. Thank you for letting me be apart of this wonderful project in one of the most beautiful places on earth. I hope this moment lasts forever.
Especially with you!

-Jon

Tears threatened to fall as Nina held the note close to her heart. This had to be one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for her. Her last couple of boyfriends weren't nearly have as romantic as Jon was.

"Jon thank you so-"

She couldn't even get the words out, before Jon's luscious lips were on her's as he held her face in his hands. The kiss was slow and savory.

The heat began to turn up once tongues were involved. Their heads moved from side to side as they fought for dominance. Jon pulled away first only to slide the straps of her favorite brown silk dress off her shoulders.

They both watched as her dressed slid down to the floor and pooled at her feet. Once Nina stepped out of it completely Jon turned his attention back onto Nina. He held her by her waist as he began to notice she was braless.

The only thing left on her was her matching brown thong and open toed heels she wore.

"You so fucking beautiful." Jon boasted shaking his head at how much of a crime it should be for her to be as fine as she was.

Nina smiled feeling like the most beautiful woman in the world. Soon his lips were back on hers, before he began to travel down her body.

First he kissed her lips. And then he kissed along her jaw. Next he began to slowly kiss and lick against her neck, tasting her cocoa scented skin as she hummed at every touch. His kisses now traveled down her collar bone, and down in between her breast as he cupped them with his large hands.

He removed one of his hands so he could swirl his wet tongue around one of her nipples, before sucking. He returned the favor to the other breast before kissing down her stomach, until he was completely on his knees.

His hands rubbed up her thigh as hers held on to her breast as he peppered kisses on her stomach. Once his hands reached the top of her panties he slowly pulled them down, kissing every inch of her exposed skin. Without wasting a minute, he pulled Nina closer to him squeezing her ass, as he licked her slit before sucking her clit into his mouth like it was a source of oxygen.

Jonathan's eyes nearly rolled to the back of his skull at the first taste of her sweet pussy.

"Ahh!" Nina moaned holding on to his head as Jon tried to fit his entire tongue deep inside of her. The moment her eyes twitched and her knees began to buckle, she knew she desperately had to do something before she'd fall on her ass.

Nina quickly bent to grab his face, pulling him to his feet as she sucked her own juices off his tongue.

Wanting to feel his skin against hers, Nina helped Jon discard of his shirt. She kissed his chest before pulling his pants and boxer briefs down simultaneously freeing his hard member that was dripping with pre-cum. Nina stroked him as they kissed while Jon backed them closer to the bed.

Jon helped on to the bed, before pushing her legs back so that they were on either side of her. Holding her by the back of her knees, Jon lowered himself to the ground before diving back into her sweet nectar with his tongue.

He slurped and moaned in her pussy not understanding why the fuck she tasted so good.? Nina's back had arched off the bed as she felt her soul leave her body. Nina cried out to the heavens, holding on to Jonathan's head for dear life as she erupted in his mouth. He licked her clean before standing back on his feet.

"Flip over and put that ass in the air!" Jon prompted Nina who was physically there but mentally on another planet from the soul snatching head she just experienced.

Jon's intentions were to take his time with her, but the way he was hot and ready like little Caesar's he needed her now!

Pecking her lower lips one last time, he smack her ass earning a sexual Yelp from Nina, before sliding deep inside her. "Fuck baby! This pussy feel good as shit." Jon groaned as he slid in and out of her wetness, delivering hard and powerful strokes.

It took awhile for Nina to get her bearings, before she was throwing that ass back like a pro, matching his rhythm.

She refused to go out like a punk who couldn't take dick, cause mama ain't raise no hoe and that's on Mary had a little lamb.

"That's what I'm talking bout mama throw that ass back." Jon encouraged slapping her ass which made her fuck him harder. "Mmm, this dick feel so good!" She moans as Jon watched her cream on his hard member.

Jon's stroked the bed rocked, so whoever had the room next door was in for a long night. Jon's grunts grew louder which meant he was close. "Fuck baby I'm bout to bust!"

This prompted Nina to pull away so she could suck and slob on him until he came. Seconds later as Jon was balls deep inside her mouth, his warm nut shot down his throat. Her hums as he finished off in her warm mouth only intensified his orgasm.

Nina opened her mouth proudly to show she swallowed everything and that turned Jon on even more as his third leg was back at attention.

Picking her up so that her arms wrapped securely around his neck and her legs around his waist, Jon enters her again as they passionately kiss, moaning into one another's mouth. It wasn't long until he had Nina dripping down his legs.

He walks them over to their private balcony, wanting to feel the Cape Town air on their naked skin. He loved the way the moonlight made Nina look majestic. This was also a nostalgic feeling of their first sexual escapade.

Finally they were back in the bed with Jon between her legs delivering long and slow strokes as she clawed his back and squeezed his taut ass, trying to find relief from this man who was doing things to her body that no other man has done.

Jon's unapologetically moaned in Nina's ear letting her know how good she felt to him. This action only aroused her more, making her cum for the eighth time tonight.

"Baby I'm about to cum." Jon whispered as he strokes began to become even slower.

And leave it to Ms. Nina Monét to deliver the final blow.

"Cum inside me."

When their lips met that prompted Jon to spell his name in her pussy as she sucked his tongue until he came deep inside her walls with Nina right with him.

Thank god she packed a few Plan B's, because the black box full of gold remained at the bottom of Jon's bag untouched for the duration of the night.

After a quick session in the shower, they were now redressed. Jon in only some Polo boxer briefs and Nina one of his shirts. They remained in each other's arms feeling bubbly and extremely happy. After awhile Nina's breathing slowed as she laid on his chest, letting Jon know she was sleep.

Staring at the moon as he absentmindedly massaged Nina's scalp, the thing he had been feeling all day had become clearer.

He was falling in love and so was she.

And that scared him.

A/N:

Wooh! I need a cigarette after this chapter.

Corona tried to hoe me, but I'm back!😷

I know they better not bring home no babies. Doing all this hunching with no protection, ya little nasties😐

Jonathan and Nina could be falling in love❤️ But is it too soon?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 447 10
IN WHICH a group of singles come together on a beautiful island and go through all the obstacles of finding love. ©NINIIVERSE™️
16.9K 264 22
Two besties join influencer city but find love along the way, what happens when old flings get in the way
15.7K 423 25
This is not a romance. But along the way, they might find love.
5.3K 225 13
choosing between the two of them seemed impossible. it was like asking which arm i'd rather lose.