#𝐘𝐊𝐖𝐈𝐌⚞, 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞...

Galing kay -fischll

▄▄▄▄ミヤ・チネン▄▄▄▄ ❝𝙃𝙀𝙔, 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀... Higit pa

𝐀/𝐍+𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓🔫
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 | 𝟎
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟏
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 | 𝟑
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝟒
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 | 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝟔
𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐄 | 𝟕
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟖
𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐀| 𝟗
𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇! | 𝟏𝟏
𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝟗 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 | 𝟐𝟎
𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐒 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐄 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐆𝐒 | happy birthday to me!
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐄𝐓𝐂. | 𝟑𝟏
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 | 𝟑𝟐

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟐

5.1K 149 211
Galing kay -fischll

˗ˏˋ🌟'ˎ˗

꒰🔭꒱ؘ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐࿐ ࿔*:・゚

°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆       °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•
.  . • ☆    . ° .•           ⋆·˚ ༘ * °:.   *₊        ° .   ☆
  ° .            *₊    ☆     ✧˖*°     ° .    ☆     *₊•         •   ☄︎ •       •       ☆•       °:. •  ☆ •
•        • ˑ༄ؘ •    
☆   °:.   *₊ ☆    ୭̥⋆*。   ☆ .•*₊☆       ☆    .•   ☆  ☄︎. *. ⋆   ☆

𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

BY THE TIME I GOT HOME, my mother was already there. she engulfed me in a hug saying 'i missed you' and ' hows school' . i helped her unpack whilst telling her about what i did during the 3 months she was away.

"Yeah and i go to the skatepark with my friend" i said cheerfully folding some clothes and putting them in the wardrobe.

"Really is it a boy or a girl and who do you have a crush on" her violet eyes were shining i had forgotten about how beautiful her eyes were they were actually indigo but looked bright violet away from the sun. i have purple eyes i guess you could call them violet, my sister had blue eyes and we both had long black hair.

"You already know that my only friends are Miya and kumiko" i threw a shirt at her and she burst out into laughter, her laugh was beautiful my mother is perfect in every way possible. Her eccentric personality makes her easy to talk to, and she's really funny, however she wasn't always like this. She was more of the 'I'm sorry I'm not home all the time' type when I was younger, always leaving me and my sisters with our grandparents. Our father neglected us, one day he just left, making my mom happier and the family was less toxic.

"Stop laughing, you're so childish and for what" i hit her with a pillow which reduced her obnoxious laughter into snickers. we kept on throwing pillows at each other laughing in what felt like forever. i love my mom i really do, I'm glad i nearly get to see her since i get overwhelmed when I'm around someone for years. i really appreciate the 3 month breaks we take from each other since I'm able to spend time with her without getting bored.

"You guys are always leaving me out!" asuka shouted, she was stood by the door hands on her hips.

"Me and rei were talking about hot guys wanna join" my mom threw a pillow at asuka and tsk marks appeared on her head.

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT OLD HAG" asuka pounced at mom throwing stuff at her, she was feral.

"If you stop right now ill tell you who rei has a crush on" she snickered and asuka relaxed,
"And don't call me old hag call me by my name it makes me feel older than i am if you call me mom"

"'kay so who does reirei have a crush on" she turned towards me looking like that, I scoffed at the nickname

"I don't so leave me alone" I scoffed walking out of the room.
I went to my bedroom where my cat,Aries was sound asleep. We have 3 cats 2 belong to asuka and one belongs to me. Aries is a grey kitten with fluffy fur and beautiful eyes

Sage is asukas cat with brown fur and pools of honey for eyes

Athena is a small kitten who's mother,amethyst died. She has silky black fur and bright blue eyes

I jumped on my bed, grabbed my phone and started to text miya:

You
Miyaaaa
I need ur help

miya-nyan🐈‍⬛🤍
What I'm kinda busy atm

You
Stfu ik u ain't doing nothing

miya-nyan🐈‍⬛🤍
I actually am we have a shit ton of homework for tomorrow

You
don't lie to me I would know

miya-nyan🐈‍⬛🤍
I don't think u would
since you weren't in school for half of the day

You
shit.

miya-nyan🐈‍⬛🤍

You should do it dumbass

You
Can u at least tell me what it is😀
I feel so dumb rn
I wanna come over but my mom's home😹🔫
So help🥺👉👈

miya-nyan🐈‍⬛🤍
Ew u radiate pick me energy
I'm leaving bye sis😙

('miya-nyan🐈‍⬛🤍' is offline)

I kissed my teeth at the fact that he had the audacity to leave without even telling me what subject the homework was based on. My mom and asuka were busy talking in the living room so I went to the kitchen and got some food.
"hey Reina hands off we're gonna eat now so don't touch" asuka dragged me to the living room where my mom was busy talking on the phone.

"Really Mai that's amazing I'm so proud of you" my eyes widened as I heard her name, Mai was my oldest sister who was an international model and actress at only 17. There's Mai who is 17, asuka who is 16 and me who is 13. Mai and asuka are kinda identical in a way but Mai is more mature. I only get to see her once in a while and I haven't talked to her in months.Mai is a professional actor/model, she goes by an alias of 'Mai sakurajima' using her real name and a false last name. She lives in America with our cousin nodoka who is a few months older than me.

"Yeah I just got here today from Canada" mom sighed heavily,probably because Mai said something, "well you should've told me you and nodoka were in Tokyo"

Whilst mom was talking on the phone me and asuka began to set the table.

"Sooo you were texting miya earlier what're you guys talking about mhm" a childish smirk tugged at her lips.

"Y'know how I left school earlier I forgot about homework and it's due tomorrow so I might go to his house later" I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it"

"What do you mean?"

"I said don't worry about your work" she sighed and walked away from me not properly answering my question.

"Anyways how's school I bet high school is amazing" I brought up another subject.

"It's fine, kinda boring tbh" she rolled her eyes.

"Do you like anyone hm?" I questioned. Her face flushed and she pouted turning her head away.

"W-what no way hmph" she stuttered leaving my mouth agape. I've never seen my sister stutter she's always been calm and kinda crazy but she never loses composure like that I guess she's in loveeevvee.

"OMG you're actually in love who's this guy I bet he's awesome" I mocked.

"I don't love him or anything I just think he's cool" she blushed a cute smile on her face.

"Soo what're you guys talking about fill me in fill me iinn" My mom sat back down at the table.

"Oh we were just talking anyways what were you and Mai chatting about." I questioned grabbing a drink .

"I wanna tell you something I told asuka already" she grabbed her phone and turned it to me.
"Did you know THE mitsuri wants to do a shoot with you and asuka" she beamed.

"Mitsuri's Mai's manager right and some big shot in Tokyo and America why would she wanna shoot with us" I asked eating a rice ball.

"Well that's because she finds y'all pretty I bet with your beauty it'll boost her popularity even more asuka doesn't wanna get a career till she finishes high school but I thought you'd wanna give it a try since you like things that are fun" she went back to tapping on her phone and eating.

"I'll do it after all it would be fun" I smiled.

"I knew you'd say that that's why I already accepted you're going tomorrow morning you might see your sister and nodoka too, thank you for the food" she clapped her hands together and began stuffing her face.

   ☆。*。☆。
★。                          。★
𝑡 𝑖 𝑚 𝑒 𝑠 𝑘 𝑖 𝑝
★。                          。★
   ☆。*。☆。

After we ate I went to the convenience store to get some drinks since we don't have many at home.
I was wearing

An oversized black hoodie a white cropped top and khaki pants with converse. I brought my skateboard since I was bored and wanted to hit up the skate park or go to 's'.
My airpods were in my ears playing my favourite songs skating through the streets of Okinawa. I was skating towards Miya's house I don't know why I was just bored. Me and Miya had been friends since we were 11 I guess you'd call us friends by the way we act but in reality we both look down on each other and are very similar. The better you get at things the more people who leave, there's no chance for everything in life to be going well for everyone there always has to be something wrong. I knew that miya didn't enjoy skateboarding and if I was him it's just feel like a chore. I skateboard when I'm bored, since I'm able to adapt to things pretty fast I am able to do what would need months of practice.

I pulled myself away from my thoughts as I neared Miya's house. His parents were probably away since the light in his room was the only one on. I threw my skateboard in his living room window since the opening was too narrow to fit me and climbed up a tree. I jumped in the house making sure to stay silent and crept up to his room as I entered I saw that his eyes fixated to his game. That was my opening to jump on to him and cover his eyes and mouth. I stifled a laugh as he struggled eventually breaking out of my arms.

"Shit what the fuck was that" he muttered as his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw me laughing like a made person holding my stomach and kicking my legs on his floor.
"What're you doing here get the fuck out reina what the fuck" he stood up irritation on his face only aggravated my laughter and I felt tears at the corner of my eyes.

"Sorry I came to steal the homework" I smiled snatching a piece of paper off his desk.

"HEY" he snatched the paper back and scowled at me. I scoffed,

"I just wanted to break into a house I thought it'd be fun I just so happened to enter your house" I snickered, "it just so happened that your house was the most unsecured building! Anyone with a brain would be able to get in y'know you gotta be more careful miya-Chan!" I pat his head which caused him to slap my hand away.

"whatever just leave" he rolled his eyes turning to his game.

"I can't wait for tomorrow since I'm going to be doing a magazine shoot and auditioning for a movie- oh i guess I won't be needing the homework then" I stared at the ceiling.

"Wait how did you manage to get a job like that so quick" he asked curiosity lacing his voice.

"My sister, Mai, is coming home tomorrow and her manager found out about my godly beauty!" I bragged as he rolled his eyes.

"Wait you mean that Mai the one who's famous I get asuka being related to her but you are you adopted or something"

"What no way I look like them too I just have my mom's eyes"

"You said your mom was at home that's a surprise and is Mai there too"

"No she's in Tokyo I'll see her tomorrow at the shoot I'll be back at school by 4th period anyway since I'm leaving at 5am" I paused trying to remember why I came here, "Do you wanna go to 's' with me tomorrow" I asked

"Nah ill pass theres nothing interesting anymore" I made a 'hmph' sound as I made my way to where I left my skateboard

"I think you'll regret that?" I sang.

"Why's that?" He asked tilting his head.

"Just a hunch" I winked as I jumped out of his window, I landed perfectly on the ground and did a kick flip and a 180 Ollie.

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

Word count: 2300

Key~

Bold=on the phone
Bold+italics=a/n

A/N🐈‍⬛
hii I have corona virus so I'm currently self isolating in my room with 1 meal a day and water. I'm really sick and bored so I've been writing this for 5 hours since my drafts delete automatically since I have shitty luck i acted like this a week ago when I was 13 so please don't come at me saying 13 year olds don't swear because that ain't reality babe anyways I've made this as realistic as possible miya is probably ooc but who cares I've only seen 3 episodes and there's no manga so I need to infer in that. Please make sure to vote since that increases my motivation to write longer chapters.

Last time the word count was 1800 now it's 2300 I'll be increasing the word count by 500 each chapter.

I'm really proud of this and I believe in quality>quantity but I make both.
Remember I'm still young and English is my worst subject.
I'll edit this in the morning since it's currently 2am.
Any spelling mistakes are courtesy of auto correct😡
I love my arsonists bye😩🔫

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

79.5K 2.3K 21
𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯: 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴. 𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮. {𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘑�...
33.4K 768 88
❝ I wanna kiss you so bad ❞ ❝ Then do it ❞ ➷ ⭑ When a mentally ill teen meets a skater teen. ➷ ⭑ :status: being rewritten. ➷ ⭑ Pronouns us...
31.4K 701 12
❝ Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! ❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎞️ . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...
69.2K 2K 34
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐥...