MY CRAZY HOST-LEE MINHYUK

By BMongMong

You're a high school student and you have an opportunity to go and study abroad. While you were deciding your... More

WHAT?
FOUND IT
HI NEW LIFE
GOING WELL
NAME
PROJECT
REASON
PLAY
STUDY
MARK
REMEMBER
NEED
DO IT
DOMINANT
HER
FIRST
KNOW
FIGHT
MOVE ON?
WELCOME BACK

YOU

239 7 4
By BMongMong

Y/n pov

I slowly wake up. I look at my phone and it's 9 AM. I decide to get up and as I stand on my legs....BOOM.

My legs are weak. It's difficult to stand up, but then I remember what happened last night and start blushing.  After gathering all my strengths I stand up and look for something to wear.

I see on the ground Minhyuk's hoodie. So I put it on. It has a nice smell, his smell. It looks really big on me and it's very cute 😊

I head downstairs and I find Minhyuk in the kitchen cooking shirtless.

"Ya! Put some clothes on!" I say shyly.

"Oh you're up? I didn't hear you coming down- Ya! Did you steal my hoodie?!"

"No! You left it in my room after we had se-" I stop myself embarrassed and look away.

"Why are you so shy princess?" he says smirking.

"P-Princess?" I'm all red and my face goes O_O

"You don't like it?" he says getting closer to me. "or you prefer...." and whispers something dirty in my ear.

"You perv!!" I say slapping his shoulder. "go and put a shirt on" I repeat.

"Why? Like what you see? I think you're enjoying this too much"

After Minhyuk got dressed we started eating what he prepared. Right after I was washing the dishes and he was laying down on the couch.  After finishing, I go to my room, but I hear him following. He grabs my wrist and take me to his room.

He sits on the bed and pulls me on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I just want to stay with you" he says resting his head on my chest.

"You're so cute..." I whisper, but he heard me.

He looks at me and starts kissing me. We spent the rest of the day like this.

After dinner Minhyuk got a call from Jooheon. He asked him if we could all hang out tomorrow. We decided to meet at our house.

Before going to sleep I feel Minhyuk whining and complaining from behind. We're now in the living room.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking at him.

"I wanted to stay alone with you tomorrow" he looks like a child. So cuteeeeeeee. I go to him and hug him tight.

"Minhyuk, we literally live in the same house. You can see me whenever you want" I reassure him.

He doesn't answer. I feel his hands squishing lightly my hips. Then I look at him and smile. He gives me a peck on the lips and I do the same right after. He seems surprised by my actions.

"What?" I ask him confused.

He starts giving me small kisses on the lips. But then the kiss becomes more passionate. I can feel him lifting my shirt.

"Minhyuk, what are you doing?" I say a bit embarrassed trying to cover my skin.

"Why are you so shy? I already saw your beautiful body" he says kissing my neck.

"Min-Minhyuk I don't think w-we should..." I say nervous.

He just keeps kissing. His soft lips feel like heaven on my skin. But I lightly push him away.

"I-I have to go" I say stuttering.

"Where?" he knows I'm trying to make up an excuse.

"I-I...ummh... I need to take a shower!" I say trying to look confident.

"Is that it?" he asks and I nod nervously "We can go together" he smirks.

"No I won't shower with you" I say crossing my arms "You stay here while I go" and then I go upstairs to the bathroom.

"Ya Y/n!! Come back here!" he says annoyed.

......

......

After showering I go to the living room, but Minhyuk is no longer there. He's not even in the kitchen. I assume he's in his room.

I knock on his door and enter the room. He's lying on the bed giving me his back.

"Minhyuk? What are you doing?" I ask, but he doesn't answer "Minhyuk?" I repeat. I sit next to him and say:

"Are you mad at me?" I can see him nodding. OMG HE IS SO CUTE!! HE LOOKS LIKE A PUPPY!!!! Y/n calm down!

I pat his head while saying "Why are you mad tho? I didn't do anything"

He quickly sits up and turns around. He then says:

"It's all your fault!!"

I'm like O_O

"W-What did I do wrong?" I ask a bit worried.

"It's all your fault that you look so beautiful!" he says crossing his arms and pouting.

.................................-.-"......................................

"OUCH!" he shouts as I smack his head.

"Ya! I really though I did something wrong!" I scold him.

"But you did!! You looked so beautiful and then turned me down, leaving me alone!" he complains.

"But I had to take a shower!"

"We could have done it together!" he pouts.

"Why would I shower with you?!??!" I shout at him.

"You have to take care of your boyfrie-" he stops and looks at me. He's blushing so hard and so am I. Right now we are like    O_O        O_O

"I-I mean, I wanted to stay with you and do something together" he says at a low voice.

"What did you want to do with me" I say still embarrassed.

"I wanted to do dirty stuffs" he says pouting.

"Well you could have sai-WHAT?!"

........

........

We stayed together for a while and then I stand up.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"To bed"

"I thought you would sleep here"

"W-What?!"

"My parents will come back on Monday so nobody will see us" he says surprised by my reaction.

"W-Well...I still need to change..." I say blushing.

"No need to"

"Ya I'm not going to sleep naked next to you!" I scold him once again.

"I didn't mean naked. You can wear my clothes" he says rolling his eyes and smiling a bit.

"O-Oh yeah, uhhm, s-sure"

He then stands up and gives me an oversized shirt.

"What about the pants?" I ask taking the shirt. He doesn't answer so I assume he'll search for it. But he sists on the bed and looks at me saying:

"You can change in front of me now" he says looking at me.

MUNHYUK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO STRIGHT FORWARD!!

"W-What's wrong with you! T-turn around!" I order him. He turns around smirking and I quickly change.

"Can you give me some pants?" I ask him.

"I don't think you'll need them. It's actually hot in my room. I usually sleep in my underwear, but since I'll sleep with you I guess il put on some sweatpants" he explains me.

I can feel my face all red.

We get under the covers and he hugs me. My body stiffens and tenses up.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen. I won't do nothing, I know you're still weak from yesterday" he reassures me. But somehow those words makes me even more flustered and I hide my face under the blanket.

"How cute..." he whispers.

"Ya don't call me cute!" I say sitting up.

"Ok princess, calm down"

Princess...my dad used to call me that. I actually like it.

He turns around and try to sleep. But I can't. I don't know why but I want to feel him. Even the slightest touch...

I silently get close to him and rest my hands and head on his back. I can feel him turning his head around.

"Umh?" he murmurs...I just hide my face.

"What's wrong?" he asks turning around.

I just stay silent. I'm too embarrassed to tell him...he pats my head and say:

"Y/n, you can tell me" he says half asleep.

"I want to cuddle...." I say at a very low voice.

Silence. He doesn't even move. And I'm too shy to look at him. After a couple of seconds he holds me tight.

"My princess wants some cuddles?" he asks. Even If I'm not looking at him, I can hear from his voice tone that he's smiling.

The combination of those words and his husky voice is giving me chills. I don't answer him, I just move closer and he starts caressing my back.

"Why aren't you complaining?" he asks me.

"What? why would I?" I question him.

"I called you princess. You usually complain when I call you names" Again, I don't answer him.

"Perhaps you like it?" he asks laughing a bit. I feel so embarrassed and I try to hide my face even more.

"I guess I got it right" he says patting my head.

I really like this sensation.

We cuddled all night until we fell asleep.

..........

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 30
You've made your ideal type on a weird website for a joke and the next day he's at your front door in a box with a note saying 'no returns'. Disclaim...
10.7K 375 41
Y/N just wanted to be in a girl group, but things didn't go her way. She was assigned to join a famous boy group named Monsta X. Even tho she got in...
20.2K 392 16
Monsta X has a new maknae, they have to go get him from his college, they don't know who it is, they don't know which one out of the male students he...
153K 2.9K 40
Just some Imagines of Monsta X for all the Monbebes out there ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● Hai guys! It's my first time writing, so sorry if it sucks but I do h...