Elite 4

By TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... More

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade

175 12 11
By TeamViper

A/N: Finally finishing this on going thing. Do y'all want an all together god mode? That would be litty like a titty. But Jade's suit up above.

Zylo's POV
So in the last twenty-four hours a lot has gone down. Let's start from the morning shall we?

Jade's POV

"Leigh! Give me back my shampoo!", I yell opening her door. "Don't yell at me! I don't even have it.", she yells back. Just then, Jesy walks out of her room with my empty shampoo bottle and tosses it in the trash as she walks by. "What the hell? This is the second time Jes.", I say. "And who bought you that bottle? I'll buy you another one.", she says rolling her eyes. "Well hurry, I have a date tonight and I like to smell like lilac mist.", I say folding my arms. "Just use dry shampoo like you always do with that disgusting mane of hair you have.", Leigh says walking past. Her and Jesy share a laugh and high five making me groan.

"None of you are any help.", I groan walking away. "Here you go Jade, I have an extra bottle for all of you.", Perrie says poking her head out the door. "Thank you Perrie, that's what a good friend looks like.", I say loudly. "Suck a nut.", Jesy calls back from the kitchen. "You dirty whore.", I say walking back into my shower. After shampooing and rising my hair, I pull it back into a ponytail before sliding on a white sweater and a pair of jeans with my boots. "It doesn't look like you're getting dressed for a date.", Jesy comments. "We're going on some stupid nature walk. She said something about getting connected to nature. Like no, that's Perrie's thing. If you need a nice breeze that's me.", I say rolling my eyes.

"Ha, your girlfriend wants Perrie.", Leigh laughs as she eats a bowl of chips. She starts to choke on one and Perrie rushes over to help her as I laugh. "Karma.", I say grabbing my coat. Suddenly, the ground shakes and we all grip onto each other. "The hell was that?", Jesy questions looking around. "Welp looks like I'm loosing a testicle.", I sigh bringing my phone out. "Explain.", Leigh urges taking a break from drinking from the kitchen sink. "Ari said that if I canceled on her again I'd lose one of my balls.", I answer dialing her number. "Hey Jadey.", she answers. "I know what I'm risking but I have to cancel again.", I say holding the phone away. I hear a sigh before the line goes dead. "Oh fuck, she was serious.", I say placing a pillow on my lap. "We will be watching from safety inside of Jesy force field.", Perrie says standing behind Jesy. Leigh comes over to her other side and Jesy makes a force field around the three of them as Ari flashes into the room.

"So you cancel on me to sit around? Alright Jade say goodbye to your future kids.", Ari says walking up to me. "Wait, before you do anything drastic, I gotta save the world.", I say holding my hand out. "Fuck the world!", she yells tackling me onto the couch. I try to block her punches before realizing her little hands don't hurt me. "Jade! Keep it in your pants and get outside.", Perrie says walking out the door. I push my girlfriend off of me gently and run outside. "Holy. That looks big.", I say looking up. "That's what she said.", Perrie calls out with a laugh. "But that's not what she said to you.", Jesy and Leigh say together. "Suck a nut.", she calls back.

"Wolves, focus!", Zedd calls out making us all jump to attention. "Right. We need some tech power.", Leigh says taking the little disk out of her bracelet. Claude and Billie made them so we wouldn't lose them after Perrie lost all of her disks. "Tech power here we go.", I say sitting it on my ring. The suit takes over my body and I look over in surprise. "This thing is cool.", Perrie says touching her robotic ear. "Billie and I upgraded them. They look awesome.", Claude says typing something on his tablet. "Ok, to activate your flight powers, rocket boots. And to glide, your cape opens up into wings.", Billie says. "Alright, we're off.", Perrie says running away. We run up to the cause of the problem and I stop.

"Are those the government guys?", Leigh questions. "I think they are. They must've brought them back to life or some messed up shit like that.", Perrie answers. "Let's scope it out first. They could just be doing something harmless.", Jesy says as we walk towards them. I make my visor one way so I can see them better but they can't see my eyes and walk forward. "They are in position. Open the hatch.", I hear someone say. I activate my rocket boots as the ground crumbles below us. "Do they not realize that we can hear them?", I say looking down. "We don't even need these suits. I thought there would be a more immediate threat.", Perrie says sounding bored.

We change into our normal suits and drop down onto a building. "You think you can dive bomb 'em?", I ask looking at Leigh. She backs up before running off the edge and curling into a tight ball and slamming into the ground. Ice spikes impale the nearby people and I grin. "Guess it's my turn.", Jesy says backing up. She runs off the edge and dive bombs another group of men engulfing them in flames. "It's too easy.", Perrie laughs as she dive bombs another group. They all get tangled in a mess of vines and I look at the last group. "Alright, I've been learning how to control the weather and I've gotten good with lightning. Alright, let's do this.", I mumble jumping off the edge.

I slam down into the group of men and they get shocked by the lightening that I summoned. "It worked? I mean, it worked!", I say looking around. "Elite 4, I am your commander and you will submit to me!", a voice booms from above us. We all look up at a man in a giant mech suit. "We got this.", Jesy and Leigh say together. "What are you gonna do?", Perrie asks as they strip off their ear pieces and watches. "When we combine powers, electronics explode, hence why we take off all ours.", Leigh answers. "I'll make us a air barrier.", I say putting one up. "You two are going to stop me? I could crush you!", the man says stepping closer. "We gotta get up there.", I hear Jesy say. "I'll get a vine to take you up.", Perrie says. She lifts them up onto a building and they end up out of my line of sight.

I see a purple light shine before it comes hurdling down towards the man in the giant suit. Sparks start to fly and the suit quite literally falls apart making the man plummet to the ground. I catch him with the air and Jesy and Leigh drop down. "Oh I need water.", Leigh mumbles walking away. "I'm gonna take five.", Jesy pants following her. "What are your plans?", Perrie questions picking the man up by his shirt. "That's right, look into my eyes.", he laughs. Her eyes turn white and she drops him before looking around in alarm. She stars walking backwards before tripping and looking around scared. "What did you do to her?", I question kicking him.

"I put her with her biggest fear. She can't fight if she's too scared.", he says pushing me back. "Make it stop!", she says. I quickly teleport her back to the base and flash back. "You've messed with the wrong girl.", I growl activating my blackout visor. "You're a strong one, I'll give you that.", he says pushing me off. "What's going on here?", Jesy questions as her and Leigh run up. "He did something to her. And I'm going to kill him.", I mutter stalking forward. "What do you mean? What happened?", Leigh asks holding me back. "Don't look into his eyes.", is all I can manage to get out before a feral growl tears through my mouth. "Oh no. I'm gonna stand back here because fire and electricity does not mix.", Jesy says.

Leigh pushes her forward and we stand in front of him. "Rain.", I say looking over. Rain drops start to fall and I use them to make a small tsunami. I hear a yelp and see Jesy being held up by the back of her suit. "Put me down!", she says thrashing in his hold. He moves her in front of his eyes and they flash white before Jesy looks around. "No! No, stop it!", she cries holding her ears as the man drops her. She scoots back into a building and covers her ears as she looks at the ground. "Alright, it's time to get a little extreme.", Leigh says rubbing her hands together. She hold up a finger and makes some water appear and takes a drink. After swallowing, she clears her throat and uses her scream to knock him down.

We run over to him and I do my best to keep him pinned without looking at him. "Do you see that?", he questions nodding behind me. I turn and hear Leigh gasp before it goes silent. I turn around to see him holding her by the cheeks with white eyes. Leigh starts swatting around her as if there's flies before covering her eyes and running away. "Bye for now little breeze. I'll see you later.", he smirks as he hops into a car that pulls up. "Damn it!", I say stomping my foot. I grab Jesy and Leigh and teleport back to the base. "What the hell is going on?", Billie asks strapping Leigh down to a table. "One of those stupid government idiots gave himself powers or something and now they see their biggest fears.", I answer pacing around the room. "I'm going after them.", I say putting my visor back on.

"No you're not.", Claude says. "The hell do you mean? He did this and he's going to undo it!", I say. "You're thinking with your emotions and not with the people's safety. If you go out there a tornado will be formed.", he says. "That's too bad.", I say. "You are benched master Thirlwall.", A.R.C. says grabbing my arm. "Zedd! What the hell? Why am I benched?", I ask. "You are not thinking logically and until you calm down you won't be fighting.", he answers. I roll my eyes and throw my visor on the floor before walking into my room. "Woah, I can feel your anger from here. What's the matter?", Ari questions as I unzip my suit knowing I could easily transform out of it. "Stupid government guys. Stupid fears. Stupid Claude and Billie and their stupid rules.", I mutter stripping off clothing. "Not that I'm saying stop the strip tease, but you need to calm down.", Ari says grabbing my hand.

"Calm down? My friends are out there suffering and it's up to me to help them.", I say pointing to the door. "Raise your voice at me again and I'll slap you so hard our grandchildren will feel it. And that's a promise.", she says putting a finger on my chest. "Sorry babe.", I say with a nervous chuckle. "You better be.", she says walking into my closet. She comes out with a hoodie and a pair of shorts and tosses them to me. "As much as I like looking at your legs, put some clothes on.", she laughs. After putting on the shorts, I make my hammock drop down and climb inside. "I'm sick and tired of being benched. I'm a werewolf, I get angry and instead of letting me take my anger out on the bad guys, they bench me.", I rant helping Ari climb up.

"They bench you because when you get angry you don't think logically. And I know you're probably tired of hearing that but it's true. Say they would've let you go out there and look for them, what would you do?", she asks. "I would've torn the town apart searching for them. I know but I hate that I'm not in control of my temper anymore.", I sigh. "Well, for all that it counts for, I think it's hot when you lose your temper. You get all serious and your voice gets deeper sometimes.", she grins pecking my cheek. "I know but my biggest fear is-wait a minute! My biggest fear is getting too powerful, if he makes that come to reality I can take him down with his aid.", I say sitting up. "You're welcome.", she says climbing down.

I jump down from the hammock and run to Billie and Claude. "I figured it out guys. I know what to do.", I say. The both look up for a quick second and Billie hums before moving back to Perrie. "My biggest fear is being too powerful, if I could get him to make that come true, I could beat him.", I say. "T-that's great Jade it really is, but we're busy. We are trying to see what's going on, but go after him if you're calm.", Claude says. I run off and transform before teleporting to the facility. "Welcome back.", I hear the same voice say. "Less talking, more forcing me to look into your eyes.", I say flashing in front of him. I look up at his eyes and they flash white before I get transported to a cloud.

"This isn't what I had in mind.", I say looking around. "Hello Jade.", a deep voice says helping me up. "Uh hi. Who are you?", I ask. "I'm Ex. Short for Exygen.", he says leading me to a empty room. "I see that your friends have been put under his spell, so I'm giving you the ability to tap into your god mode to help them.", he says placing a hand on my shoulder. The power that follows it is almost too much and causes my knees to buckle as I let out a cry. "What is this? Why are you in a different a suit?", he questions mad. "Because, I'm a god bitch.",  I answer reaching behind me to get the two pieces of the my staff. "You got a stick? Good dog.", he says.

"Call me a dog again. I dare you.", I say gripping the staff tighter. "Come at me.", he grins. I start to take out all my anger on him and send him flying through the wall. "You've hurt me girls. No one gets away with that.", I growl sending my staff through his heart. All his workers start charging at me and I use my powers to send them flying away with a sweep of my hand. "I'm getting rid of this place once and for all.", I mutter building up air. I swirl it all into a big tornado and sweep up the building before flashing back into the base. "I've done what needed to be done.", I say tossing my staff on the couch. All three girls sit up with a gasp and I rush over. "What the hell?", Jesy questions holding her head.

"Sweet Jesus. I had the craziest nightmare.", Perrie says sitting up. "Flies, so many flies.", Leigh says pulling her knees up to her chest. "It was just flies Leigh.", I say. "There was something else. It's a new fear I got from an article online.", she says with a shudder. "What is it?", Perrie questions. "You can't make fun of me for it.", Leigh says looking around. We all nod and she sighs. "I saw an article on my google feed and clicked on it and it was about-anal sexual intercourse. You could rip your anus as easily as you could rip paper. How do gay men enjoy it? Claude, how do you enjoy it?", she asks.

"I'm a virgin.", he answers shrugging. "I need to lay down.", Leigh says walking away. "I'm gonna take a nap.", Jesy says sliding off the table. "I am also going to take a nap.", Perrie says walking up the stairs. "What's this new suit about?", Billie asks looking up to me. "Something about a god mode, I'll explain later. I need a nap.", I say with a yawn. I walk into my room to see Ariana already asleep so I transform out of my suit and strip off my hoodie before sliding behind her and sighing. "All is right in the world.", I say pulling a blanket over us.

Zylo's POV

And this brings us to the end of another eventful day. To summarize, Leigh is afraid of flies and anal, Jade has a bad temper, Ari is a supportive girlfriend, and Claude and Billie are working on something important. See you next time on the next episode of Elite 4.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.7K 28
• You have to read B1 and B2 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www...
17.5K 567 23
You have to read B1-3 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www.wattpa...
39.2K 1.4K 37
(Book two of the "She's My Girl" series) Fifth Harmony and Four Minutes Left are going on tour together, and they couldn't be any happier about it. ...
15.9K 332 27
It's been 10 years since we last saw Lauren,Ella and the girls. Lauren is now 23 and Ella is 13. When Lauren finds out Ella's getting bullied she's...