π’„π’†π’…π’“π’Šπ’„ π’…π’Šπ’ˆπ’ˆπ’π’“π’š οΏ½...

By pattinsonstan

a collection of cedric diggory imagines and headcanons because we all can't get enough of this pretty boy di... More

pleasure *smut
perfect
sunshine
you
birthday dreams *smut
drunk confessions
dating cedric diggory would include...
soaked *smut
yellow
quidditch tryouts
all of you *smut
forever and more
my girl *smut
3am
nasty *smut
big baby
drenched *smut
the set up
win or lose *smut

i don't care

11.1K 163 538
By pattinsonstan

warnings: yelling, swearing, mentions of sex

summary: enemies to lovers type beat, flirty¡ cedric

cedric diggory.

every time you'd even hear even a mention of his bloody perfect name, your blood would boil.

hogwart's handsome prefect, the insanely popular, brave, loyal hufflepuff, but in your mind, the school's biggest player and the person you simply hated most.

it all started with him constantly on your tail, giving you an endless amount of flirtatious winks and comments, just to get under your skin.

but you told yourself were not going to fall head over heels for him like every other girl in the school.

so you fought back.

now it just seemed as if the constant taunting and name calling banters back and forth between the two of you was just apart of your daily routine.

and after years of bickering, it was evident that the entire school knew about your overwhelming hatred for each other too.

———

"man, i don't know she just completely stopped talking to me and acted like i never existed," cedric mumbled to one of his friends about his most recent hookup, leaning forward on his desk.

you scoff from his words, rolling your eyes as cedric turns his head, raising an eyebrow at you.

"i don't think i was talking to you, l/n." he spat, his eyes like venom as you bite the inside of your cheek.

"well don't blame me, i can't help but overhear when you talk so damn loud." you reply, crossing your arms as you notice ginny in the corner of your eye, giving you a look that practically screamed for you to "stop talking or you'll regret it."

"you're just jealous you weren't the one who woke up next to me this morning," cedric says, giving you a cocky smirk as your cheeks go red with anger.

you feel heads turning and eyes on you as cedric starts laughing with his friends.

"you wanna know why whoever it was ghosted you?" you shoot back harshly as cedric chuckles, seeing how pissed you looked, making you even more ticked off.

"it's probably because of your small, fucking, d-"

"-detention!" your eyes widen as both you and cedric instantly sit up straight, gulping at professor snape's firm manner.

"ms. l/n, and mr. diggory, my classroom, after school for talking, interrupting my class, and using inappropriate language," he scowls, specifically making eye contact with you as you gulp, clenching your fists at cedric who only shook his head at you.

"thanks for making us land in detention," he whispers, sarcasm in his voice as ginny gives you a sympathetic look.

———-

your hand felt as if it were about to fall off as you continue to write "i must not talk in class," for practically a million times on your paper.

you give cedric a quick glance as he only glares at you, the room filled with painful silence.

"alright, i'm done with you two."

both your heads shoot up at the same time as professor snape raises his wand, pointing to the door.

"get out of my classroom. now."

you both nod, scrambling out of your seats as snape suddenly clears his throat.

"why don't you two do us all a favor and just get along." he says annoyingly, your eyes meeting cedric's who was just as shocked as you were.

"thanks a bunch l/n, you made me miss my date," cedric finally says, walking alongside you as you laugh evilly.

"guess i did her a favor," you mumble as cedric shakes his head, mimicking your tone in a teasing manner.

"and by the way, YOU made me miss MY date," you shoot back, pointing a finger at him as cedric nearly stops in his tracks, eyes widening.

"you had a date! with who? did you give him a love potion or something?" he says in surprise as you scoff.

"no, you git! and why do you care so much? you got a problem with me going out with cormac?" you shout at the brunette hufflepuff who stares back defensively.

cedric clenches his jaw, secretly having the urge to beat cormac to a pulp though he buried those thoughts in the back of his mind as he clears his throat.

"oh please, i don't care. just surprised cormac's doing charity work all of a sudden." he shrugs as your jaw drops.

"god, cedric i fucking hate you!" you almost scream out, wanting to punch his stupid face as he gives you a playful, puppy like pout.

cedric only chuckles, ignoring your comment.

"you know you're kinda hot when you're mad," he smirks, biting his lip as you feel your entire face heat up though you curl your toes, trying your best to keep your composure.

"you know you're kinda hot when you shut up," you mock, now in an awful mood as you finally turn your heel and storm away from the taller brunette.

"oh come on, you know you love me," he yells back as you flip him off, mumbling profanities to yourself.

"in your fucking dreams, diggory."

and if only you knew that cedric did, in fact spend his night laying in bed, thinking about you.

he thought about how much he loved the way your cheeks would flush when he'd give you a flirty comment and how you'd always had some sort of comeback to put him in his place. he thought about the way his heart beat rapidly at the thought of him shutting you up by kissing your perfect, plump, pink lips.

oh, what he'd do to make that thought a reality.

then he finally knew that all along, that "hatred" he had for you in mind was all just a big, fat, crush.

and then he dozed off, wondering if you felt the same.

the next day after school, cedric found himself wandering throughout the halls while a girl he'd already forgotten the name of was talking beside him.

but he couldn't help but completely ignore whatever she was saying, the only thing on his mind being you.

"hello!! ceddy, are you even listening!" the girl snapped her fingers in front of his face, hopefully to snap him out of his trance.

cedric gives her an apologetic smile, though his eyes widen when he notices you fast walk through the hall ahead of him.

"ugh, um, i'm sorry, i need to go, right now," he says quickly, chasing after you as the girl rolls her eyes.

meanwhile, you'd find yourself bursting out of the building and to the courtyard, heading over to a bench that isolated yourself from any crowd. you wipe the tears from you face with your hands, gasping when you hear a familiar voice call out for you in the distance.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me," you whisper to yourself, suddenly feeling cedric's hazel eyes on you though you continue staring down at your lap.

"woah, woah, woah, where the hell are you going all dolled up?!" he teases, noticing your full face of makeup and the y/f/c dress that hugged your body perfectly.

you find yourself smiling at his comment though you stay quiet, sniffling as you hurriedly wipe your fallen tears.

"hey, hold up are you crying?" cedric asks softly, his entire demeanor turning concerned as you shut your eyes tightly, refusing to look up at him.

"yeah, so what if i am? are you mad you couldn't be the reason for my tears?" you utter out, choking on a sob.

you hear cedric sigh, taking the seat next to you as his fingertips graze your hand.

your eyes widen in suprise as you swiftly move your hand away, though you end up nervously setting it back down.

"hey come on now, you know that's not true." he responds softly as you slowly turn to look at his completely serious face, something you weren't used to seeing.

you sigh, continuously wiping your face as you feel him graze your knuckles with his thumb.

"it turns out cormac just asked me out for a dare." you confess, shocked to see cedric's calming expression instantly form into absolute hatred as he quickly stands up, releasing his grasp on your hand.

"cedric, what, w-where are you going?" you stand up after him, though the thought of you actually wanting him to stay scared you to pieces.

"y-you're not going to tell everyone about this are you?" you ask with disappointment as cedric starts repeatedly shaking his head.

"no, no, of course not." he reassures you as you sigh in relief.

"i'm gonna to go teach that asshole a lesson," he finishes, cracking his knuckles as your eyes widen.

"what! stop!" you shout, grabbing the back of his shoulder as he turns around to you.

"y/n, why not? he deserves it!" he argues though you cut him off.

"-just stay with me. please." you say, suddenly embarrassed when the words leave your mouth though cedric does a double take, practically melting from your request.

you sigh, sitting back down as cedric sits even closer to you, hesitating to touch you.

you end up closing the gap between you two, gently wrapping your arms around him as you engulf in a whiff of his cologne.

you start crying in his chest, staining his sweater with your tears as cedric only pulls you in closer, warming you up.

"it's alright love, you'll be okay." cedric whispers in you ear before resting his chin on your head, kissing your hair.

———

"he what!?!" ginny yelled, startled by your ranting as you nod.

"you mean to tell me, you actually had a conversation with him, without any urge of wanting to rip him apart?" she says, as you chuckle lightly.

"yes, and stop talking so loud before someone hears," you whisper shout at her face as she laughs.

it was currently the next day, and you'd been telling ginny of the events the day before.

"oh and i couldn't believe cormac had the nerve to try and ask me out again, only for real this time." you scoff.

"please tell me you kicked him in the crotch, or at least hexed him." ginny says jokingly as you laugh.

"i would've, but i didn't want to have another detention... so instead i just flipped him off and walked away." you confess as the red head girl smiles.

"you're to good for him anyway. just go with cedric." she says as you grit your teeth.

"well, about that, i'm kind of.. trying to avoid him." you say, as her eyebrows raise.

"i mean come on, ginny! i don't know what to think! we've been hating on each other for so long, and then out of nowhere he ends up showing a bit of compassion for me! i have every right to be confused!" you say as she rolls her eyes.

"you two are like bickering children, i swear," she says, shaking her head as you sigh.

"i'll catch up with him on another day," you say as ginny nods.

"i have a quidditch match today and i need to make sure i'm in my right mind for that." you say, standing up from your seat.

"speaking of... i'll see you later." you smile, getting up from your seat, giving your friend a wave as you make your way to the quidditch field.

"good luck!" she calls out to you.

————-

the sound of cheering echoed through the stands as you slowly catch your breath, determined to catch the snitch for y/h.

the wind blows through you h/l, h/c hair as you fly down, past the other team.

but then of course, you suddenly spot those hazel eyes in the crowd staring up at you, a genuine smile on his face.

and for the first time, you felt butterflies swarm in your stomach, the feeling you'd always thought had been anger.

you thought hated cedric. but now you couldn't quite make it past the reason why.

you hated his perfectly structured face and jawline, and how sometimes, a tint of rosiness would be painted on his ever so perfect milk white skin. you hated his stupid laugh that made you want to break into a smile or his fucking hot voice that could make any girl swoon. you hated his cocky personality that always provoked you but on the other hand, made you keep coming back for more.

you hated that every time he was near your heart would thump when he'd say a word to you, insult or not. but most of all, you hated the fact that you cared so much for the popular hufflepuff.

"l/n!!"

you gasp, snapping back to reality as you turn your head to your worried teammate.

"watch out!" they shout as you swiftly try swerving the other way.

but it was to late.

the bludger had already knocked you off your broom until all you saw was darkness.

————

"mr. diggory, what are you doing?" madam pomfrey asks curiously at cedric, who was currently pacing back and forth, clearly anxious.

"c-can i please just see her." cedric begs, as she slowly nods, guiding him to your room and leaving so the two of you could be alone.

cedric quickly thanks her, spotting you in your peaceful slumber. he smiles to himself, admiring your presence until he hears someone else behind him.

he turns around, quickly frowning when he'd seen who it was.

"hey, stay the fuck away from her, cormass," cedric spat, blocking him from the doorway as cormac stares in shock.

"what the hell man? calm your tits, i just wanted to see how she was doing." he says, raising his hands up in defense.

"..why do you even care? i thought you couldn't stand her!" he continues on as cedric gulps.

"far from that," he responds, glaring daggers at the quidditch player.

"whatever," cormac rolls his eyes at his sudden possessiveness of you as he quickly walks away.

"c-cedric?" the sound of your soft voice called out as he quickly headed toward your side, taking the seat beside your bedside.

"how are you doing sweetheart?" he coos as you blush profusely at the pet name.

"i-i'm fine, my head just hurts a little," you say truthfully, nervous silence filling the air as you're left speechless, shocked he was actually there.

"kinda seems like you fell for me," he flirts, trying to ease the tension as you smile lightly.

"yeah i guess i did." you reply almost immediately as cedric blinks rapidly from your response.

"hey cedric?" you whisper unsurely, staring directly at the ceiling.

"hmm?" he asks curiously, fidgeting frantically in his seat.

"i could never hate you." you finally confess as cedric's eyes light up in surprise, his lips curling into a smile.

"yeah... just so you know, all the bad things i've ever told you was just me trying to hide my feelings." cedric blurts out as you smile, nodding in agreement.

"but i do still think it's really hot when you get mad," he smiles wickedly as you scoff, about to shout a comeback until without warning, cedric cuts you off with his lips.

your eyes widen as you freeze for a second, though you find yourself wrapping you arms around his neck, pulling him down further. he smiles on your lips, resting his hands on your waist as your lips move in sync. all the years of built up emotion and love for eachother finally spilling out with desperation.

after what felt like pure bliss cedric pulls away, still inches apart from your face as he gives you a boyish grin. you were left with your mouth was left still slightly agape, unable to process that you'd just kissed the guy you'd thought was your enemy as cedric giggles at your expression.

"you are so pretty, you know that?" he smiles widely, kissing your forehead as you can't help but smile back.

"thank you, ced." you whisper, unapologetically staring at him, not wanting the moment to end until a yawn ends up escaping your lips.

"shit, y/n, i'm sorry, why don't you get some rest?" cedric says, sitting back up in his seat.

he gazes at you fondly, running his hand through your hair. you nod, humming in approval while fluttering your eyelashes.

"hey y/n?" he whispers out of the blue, loving how soft your hair felt in his fingers.

"yeah?" you answer back, turning to lay on your side as you look into his hazel eyes.

"i love you." he rasps, those three words making your stomach do somersaults as you let out a gasp.

"i just wanted to let you know. you don't have to say it back." he smiles, absolutely sure of his words as he stares down at you with pure love.

"yeah well... i love me too." you reply smugly, a smirk painted on your lips as you close your eyes once more.

a/n: y'all sorry if this one has grammatical errors/ is all over the place but i might make a part two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 9.7K 34
❝𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑 π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘  π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘; π‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘, 𝐼 π‘šπ‘’π‘ π‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘š.❞ | book one | prisoner of a...
5.3K 83 19
Cedric Diggory and Lily Summers have been best friends since they were probably in their mother's wombs. In all the years together, nothing has made...
413K 10.7K 55
The Triwizard Tournament is finally revived after centuries, but this time, seven champions are called for the task. Although this sounds exciting to...
4.9K 227 55
You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last person you would have expected turns ou...