MY CRAZY HOST-LEE MINHYUK

De BMongMong

You're a high school student and you have an opportunity to go and study abroad. While you were deciding your... Mais

WHAT?
FOUND IT
HI NEW LIFE
GOING WELL
NAME
PROJECT
REASON
PLAY
STUDY
MARK
REMEMBER
NEED
YOU
DOMINANT
HER
FIRST
KNOW
FIGHT
MOVE ON?
WELCOME BACK

DO IT

255 7 5
De BMongMong

Y/n pov

I feel the need to do this. It's so hot and I'm sweating. I have nothing else in my mind. Just him.

I start to feel strange. Something I've never physically felt. It starts from my stomach. and it's very intense. It slowly moves down to my core.

It just doesn't stop. I need to make this 'pain' go away. I need to do it. I have to. I must. I don't want to. 

But I keep thinking about his stare.

I slowly remove my pants and my right hand start to play with my clit, through the thin fabric of my underwear. This feeling is so weird but pleasant at the same time. It's becoming addicting. I need something more...

I pull my panties aside and put one finger in front of my entrance. I can feel how wet I am. I slowly push my finger inside and gasp a little, not used to this feeling. After a bit I start moving at a slow pace, until I get even more needy.

I insert another finger and then another one. I keep moving at a faster pace. But this is not enough. As I go even faster, I start to moan out loud.

My left hand starts moving instinctively towards my neck. I wrap my fingers around it and press them down, feeling every muscle.

I cannot contain myself anymore. I'm a moaning mess and I feel something coming down. It feels like something is about to come out myself. I think that if this goes away, all my problems will be resolved.

I feel like I need to say something in order to make it come out, but I don't know what.

I keep moaning and whining but nothing comes out, and that 'pain' doesn't go away. As I moan I shout...

"Lee Minhyuk"

Minhyuk's pov

After school I stayed a bit with my friends and Y/n went straight home. She didn't eat today, as always. So I decide to buy some food and give it to her once I get home.

Now I'm in the living room and I head upstairs. I can hear some noises coming from Y/n 's room. What? Did I hear it right? Was it a moan?

I silently open the door and I see her on the bed, half naked, touching herself.

She didn't hear me, so she has no clue that I'm watching. I don't even bother to hide myself, indeed I'm standing still in the middle of the room.

It's strange. She's pleasuring herself, but not for fun. It looks like she needs to take off a huge burden, which is really bothering her. And it looks like she cannot get it off.

She's really hot. It's kinda making me horny. I can feel my member getting hard. But I won't touch myself.

She keeps going at a faster pace. It seems like she cannot control it. Then I see her choking herself with the other hand.

This is making me even more needy. But I don't do anything. There's still one more thing that I want to be proven. Then...

"Lee Minhyuk" she moans.

Now I enter the scene.

"I didn't know you were into this stuff" I say and she stops. I can see her panic as she covers herself. I walk towards her and say:

"No need to cover..."

Y/n pov

I widen my eyes. What is he doing here?!?!??!? Omg what do I do? I'm also half naked. He's coming to me saying not to cover myself.

"S-Since when did you arrive?" I ask embarrassed. He sits next to me and answer.

"Long enough"

At that very moment I didn't care about anything. If I hadn't done it at that time, I would have lost him.

I smash my lips against his and we start kissing. His lips are so addicting. He bites my lower lip asking for entrance. His tongue slides into my mouth and moves in sync with mine. The kiss is getting more and more sloppier.

I put my harms around his neck and he pulls me on top of him, resting his hands on my hips. My hands start to move around his body. I want to feel every inch of him.

His hands slowly move to my butt cheeks and squeeze them, digging his nails into my skin. I whimper at his touch, but it's not enough for me. 

I push him down, still kissing him, so that now he's lying on his back. I make my way down to his sharp jaw line and then to the neck and I start sucking hard. I can hear him saying something in between his little moans:

"N-Not on my neck...my parents are going to see it"

He then lifts his shirt up and eventually takes it off.

I go down to his chest and bite it hard as he groans. Then I kiss his sculpted abs. I feel one of his hands grabbing my hair.

I slowly go down and start sucking on the V line, leaving some purple marks. I unbutton his jeans and pull them down.

"Y/n....how far do you want to go?" he asks me looking down at me.

I pull down his boxers and his member springs out. It's bigger than I though. I then look at him in the eyes and answer his question:

"Far enough"

Right after I take his length inside my mouth. It doesn't fit all, so I start rubbing the remaining part with my hand.

I feel the grip on my hair tightening more and more.

He starts groaning and moaning. He is very vocal and I like this. I feel proud of myself as I hear him saying my name in pleasure.

But it kinda feels that there's something else hidden. He's always been so dominant with me so I thought it would be the same in bed... I spoke too soon.

He starts hip thrusting into my throat at a very fast pace. Luckily I have good gag reflex but it starts to hurt. It's not all pain. I kinda like this feeling.

I can feel his member twitching inside my mouth. But he harshly pulls my hair, so that now he's not inside my mouth anymore.

He pulls me up to his face and then switches positions. Now I'm under his control.

"You thought you'd be the dominant one?" he says looking deeply into my eyes. I can sense the lust this man has.

He starts kissing me again passionately. After a bit he removes my camisole and starts touching every part of my body.

"Y/n...I can't do this anymore..." he says and he rips apart my underwear making me gasp a little.

He puts three fingers inside my right away, not giving me time to take a breath. I can feel his fingers touching my walls every time he puts the inside me.

My hole body trembles. I'm a moaning mess and I want to relieve myself, but then he stops.

"Not so easy" he says as he positions his member at my entrance.

"P-Please, don't be so rough..." I say almost whispering. He stays silent for a couple of senconds. It's a bit awkward for me so i just look down.

"Y/n....is this you first time?" he asks me a bit surprised. I don't answer, I just look away and start blushing.

Then he turns my head with his fingers and stares into my eyes for a couple of seconds.

"Y/n..." he then kisses me passionately. It's not a rough kiss. It's more romantic and slow.

He then stops and looks at me for permission. I nod in response.

He slowly enters and it feels like he's ripping my body apart. A tear slips down my cheek,  Minhyuk notices it and kiss it.

After a while he starts moving at a slow pace. I look at him.

"M-Minhyuk"

He kisses me to make me stop talking and then fasten his pace.

Now it doesn't hurt anymore and I can feel the pleasure running through my whole body. It's a strange sensation. I don't have any controls of my actions.

I keep scratching his back with my nails and he groans in response.

He then puts his hand around my neck and chokes me. I actually like this and I smirk as he chokes me even harder.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he stats hitting the right spot multiple times. I start to cry in pleasure.

We're both a moaning mess and his movements become sloppier.

"Minhyuk, I'm about to..." I say but he interrupts me.

"Me too Y/n..."

After a few more thrusts I cum on his member and he pulls out right after, relieving himself on my stomach and collapsing next to me.

He then stands up and go to the bathroom taking some towels to clean the mess. He cleaned both himself and me and, after throwing the towels on the ground, he lies down on top of me and starts caressing my face.

"Sorry for hurting you" he says feeling a bit guilty.

"It didn't hurt... at first it was a little bit painful, but after a couple of minutes, the pain turned into pleasure. I was a bit surprised, I didn't imagined you to be so big and also so good at se- OUCH! THAT HURTED ME" he interrupted me by flicking my forehead with his fingers.

"I wasn't talking about that" he says laughing and then continues "you suffered a lot due to my short temper and pride. I'll tell you the actual reason about the zero stars on the host families web site. It's because of me"

"I actually understood that. You know Mr and Miss Lee are so kind towards me, so as soon as I saw you I understood that you were the cause." I answer him.

"Oh I see..."

"But why do you act like that?"

"Every time a new guest comes I feel jealous. Because everybody keeps playing with Jungkook and my mum and dad start neglecting me."

"Wait really? That's the reason?"

"Yeah, why?"

"THE AWESOME AND STRONG LEE MINHYUK IS JEALOUS? AHAHAHAHAH" I say laughing out loud. As I laugh he tickles me a little, while smiling bright.

"Minhyuk" I say now with a serious tone "I get what you mean. But they are your parents. They love you more than everything. You cannot compare the love they have towards you with how they treat guests. Of course they have to be nice to the guest, in order to make him or her feel comfortable"

"I know. But I just can't stand it. My plan actually didn't work with you. Usually guests would have already changed family by now."

"I cannot do that because I don't have enough money and if I stay I can prove that I'm stronger than you!" I say as we start laughing. "but I have another question Minhyuk...why did you change? I mean why did you start treating me more """nicely"""?"

"Because you're the first one to be able to set me in my place with just words" he answers seriously.

"O-Oh really? I-I didn't know" I say looking away embarrassed.

But he turns my head and kisses me. A long and sweet kiss.

Minhyuk's pov

She's now sleeping.

I don't want to bother her, I want her to rest well. So I decide to leave, but before leaving I kiss her forehead and say:

"You're beautiful"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.4K 1.4K 43
"if you hate me that much, then go ahead and disconnect." "heck, sure i will." "... okay uhm, why are you still here?" "shut up." /started: may 15...
5.6K 145 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
11.5K 177 17
Hello i am Kim Y/N i live in Seoul of Korea my parents left me when i was little now i live with my grandma and i am transferring schools...ugh Best...
190 73 9
"You don't belong here." "What?" --- "This is loaded with bullets which cause instant death. If the worst happens and you're life is in danger becaus...