Phanfiction - Wonderboy

By whatizthiz7

Dan is the popular kid at his school. He can have any girl he wants. But then Phil started in his class and e... More

Part 1 - New boy in class
Part 2 - Weird obsession
Part 3 - Trying to kiss Phil
Part 4 - "Can't we just please talk?"
Part 5 - "Dan, it's ok."
Part 6 - The party
Part 7 - "Where did Phil go?"
Part 9 - Kissing in the library
Part 10 - Gay?
Part 11 - The fight
Part 12 - Vodka and Cigarettes
Part 13 - Dans thoughts
Part 14 - Bus drive to North Walsham
Part 15 - Feelings getting ripped up again
Part 16 - He did never cheat
Part 17 - Endless crying
Part 18 - Messed up
Part 19 - Help
Part 20 - The letter
Part 21 - Weaknesses
Part 22 - Final chapter
THERE IS A SEQUEL!

Part 8 - I love you

31.7K 1.2K 592
By whatizthiz7

Dan's POV

I lifted the duvet he was lying with, and lied in spoon with him, holding my arms around him. I could feel him shaking.

"Dan, can you please just go." Phil said cold.

"Can you please just listen?" I said.

"You don't have to explain Dan. I saw what I saw." Phil said.

I could feel that he was crying.

"Phil, I know what it must've looked like from your point of view. But Lily and I are just friends. We've always been." I said.

"Sure didn't look like that." Phil said cold.

"But I regretted it the moment I realized you weren't there." I said.

Phil was silent.

"Phil, please. You have to forgive me. Lily doesn't mean anything to me. You're the only one for me. You have to believe me, 'cause I..."

I was just about to swallow my words.

"Damn, I love you Phil."

There. I said it. And I couldn't take it back now. But I didn't want to. I did love Phil, very much. It was official now. Phil finally turned around, facing me.

"The stupid thing is I know that. I just can't stand to see you with her. You're my boyfriend." Phil said.

I moved some hair that covered his eyes. His eyes were red and watery. I kissed his forehead and pulled him in for a hug. A tear rolled down my cheek too.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you Phil." I said.

I still hurt inside me, just thinking about it. Phil sniffled.

"I love you Dan." he said.

I was afraid, I would never be able to lay with Phil again. There was no better feeling in the world than lying, cuddling with Phil. We lay together talking 'till 8 pm. Then I walked home to grab some things, so I could go back and spend the night at Phil's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 470 13
(Highschool AU) Dan Howell and Phil Lester had nothing in common. But when the two of them end up working together in the abandoned school garden, wi...
38.4K 2.1K 27
"Phil Lester is the literal sunshine of my life. If I didn't have him in my life, I may have been dead by now. Every day still sucks, but whenever I'...
82 0 25
Phil Lester. A country side teen who just wishes for a life as a city boy. Dan Howell. A city boy just wishing for a better life. One morning they w...
266K 13.5K 32
Dan is the senior that everyone looks up to, he is charming, witty and sometimes even nice. Phil is the sophomore that is constantly being bullied f...