love or lust | hisoka x reader

By izukusonlygf

After Silva Zoldyck had a secret affair with Y/N's mother, Zeno raised Y/N by himself. Keeping her away from... More

Starting x The x Journey
The x Jester
The x First x Phase
The x Second x Phase
Conversation x With x Him
Nen x Ability
Airship x Bonding x Time
Assassination x Skills
Do x You x Trust x Me
Secrets x Revealed
Jealous x Man
How x murderers x work
Confession x To x You
Passed x Out x Clown
The x Last x Phase
Sibling x Quarrel
Food x Rest x Stop
Rescuing x Killua
Meeting x The x Zoldycks
What x Family x Is x Like
Gido x Vs x Y/N
His x Favorite x Type x Of x Clothes
Little x Simp
The x Love x I x Have x For x You
Protective x Little x Brothers
Match x Preparations
The x Former x Partner
Hisoka x and x Nuisances
Fighting x for x her x lover
Going x to x York x New
Anger x Drinking
The x Real x Truth
The x Phantom x Troupe
Helping x The x Troupe
Love x ?
A x Massacre x For x Our x Lost x Soul
A x New x Spider
The x Chain x User
A/N!!
The x Hostages
The x Sacrifice x For x Us
Suprise x Hotel x Visitor
Dinner x Date
Valentine x Day x Special
Free x Trial x For x Parenting
Greed x Island
Adventure x and x Allies
Trip x to x AiAi
Heart x To x Heart
Do x I x Look x Like x A x Twink
A x Lustful x Night
Meteor x City
Doctor x Visit
Unexpected x Turn x Of x Events
Going x Back
The x Reunion
The x Spider's x Restaurant
Are x You x Sure x You x Want x To
2 x Lines
Grandpa x Father x Brother
All x About x Food
Like x Mother x Not x Like x Daughter
The x Old x Enemy
The x Hospital x Visits
What x The x Walk x Lead x To
Ace x and x Harlequin
A/N!
Beach x Day
Assassins x In x Training
The x Day x Where x You x Dress x Up
Irresponsible x Parents
Dealing x With x The x Twins
First x Day x Of x School
Ending x The x Journey
Busy x Night x As x A x Stripper | BONUS
Thanksgiving | BONUS
Time x Travel x 1 |BONUS

Heavens x Arena

14K 363 262
By izukusonlygf

After Hisoka decided to take me to a place called Heavens Arena we began our journey there, supposedly it's an arena where you fight and get money! It sounds very interesting and it must be if Hisoka suggested on going there...

"Is that it?" I tug on Hisoka's arm while pointing up to a tall building that towers over the clouds.

Hisoka smirks and nods.

"It has uh... kind of a long line don't you think?" I guide my finger to the line of maybe 40 people.

"Don't worry darling, we won't have to do it." Hisoka starts to walk up to the next person in line and stands in front of them.

"Oi get in the back of the line mate! Can't you see it?!" The person behind Hisoka started poking his shoulder and yelling at him, Hisoka turned around and glared into his eyes causing the man to shiver and step back a bit.

Hisoka turned back to the woman over the counter and she pulled up Hisoka's name.

"It seems you've already been here before do you want to stay at the same level or restart?" The woman asked.

"If you don't mind I'll like to restart and I want to add another person as well~" Hisoka pulled me towards him and showed me to the woman.

"Okay and what would your name be, miss?"

"Y/N Zoldyck!"

The woman typed it down on her computer and told us we could head inside.

"Let's go darling this is gonna be fun!~" Hisoka genuinely smiled, he started walking inside tugging the same way a little child would do.

We walked all the way to this one place where amateurs were fighting, they were mostly the big buff people who were fighting other big buff people.

"This is what you're excited about? It's a room with different sections of amateurs fighting." I crossed my arms and started to walk the opposite direction but Hisoka just tugged on the back of my kimono.

"OI! This isn't mine idiot be careful! Also how am I suppose to fight with this kimono on and platform Geta sandals!" I scolded Hisoka while showing him the sandals I had on.

"Mm, it won't be a problem darling. Unless these are too much for you, I surely hope you are stronger than them my love~" Hisoka stooped down to my level and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Tch, whatever this is going to be boring anyways." I said while walking to the seats were some other people were.

Watching the way some people fight seemed interesting, even if they were low life amateurs just here to get some cash they were pretty good and had potential.

"Y/N Zoldyck and Zushi (i don't think they said his last name in the anime) your fight begins in 5 minutes please come down to platform number 4!" Somebody announced through the speakers.

"Got a match already I see~" Hisoka started taunting me by poking me and repeatedly saying it.

"Shut up idiot! I have to go my match is gonna start soon but make sure to watch me okay?" I gave Hisoka one last goodbye and then started walking down the stairs to platform 4 where my match was suppose to begin.

"Oi you, do you know where's my opponent?" I ask the man who was on the sidelines of the bounds.

"There he is! He's walking towards us right now!" The man pointed to this little boy with a karate uniform. He looked so much younger than me I didn't want to hurt a child...

Zushi went to his side of the platform and looked up at me, his face went red and he bowed.

"OSU! It's a pleasure to fight you Y/N-san!" Zushi stated while still bowing.

I giggled and walked up to him to lift his head up.

"No need to bow let's just get this over with because I don't want to hurt you." I gave him a smile and walked backed over to my side.

"You may begin!" The referee instructed to me and Zushi.

Zushi stood in a stance where he limited all the ways I could hit him without him countering, I felt aura coming from him so most likely he knows nen.

I walked up to Zushi and put my hand on his forehead.

"Don't worry I'll catch you I just don't want to hurt you." I have Zushi a smile, he looked confused but soon his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body weight came onto me.

"He passed out I think he might have a fever but he's okay." I smiled at the referee and he just tapped some buttons on his pad and gave it to me.

"Miss Zoldyck please proceed to floor 50." The referee stated. I smiled and picked up Zushi.

I saw this guy with glasses and an untucked shirt speed walk up to me.

"Is be okay? What did you do to him?!" The man raised his voice a bit at me.

"Nothing, I didn't want to fight a child who I know I would kill so I just overheated him. He'll wake up soon though don't worry. Although I do advise you to tell him to not fight a match for a few days." I looked over to the side and saw Hisoka walking my way.

"I'm sorry I have to go now but I hope Zushi is okay later! Oh also I didn't quite catch your name..." I asked the person who was looking after Zushi.

"You can call me Mr Wing, I am Zushi's master." Wing bowed and took Zushi away from me.

"Have a nice day, Y/N." Wing turned around and took his leave.

"You could've killed him if you really wanted to you know that darling~" Hisoka came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I didn't want to hurt a child, Hisoka. Besides I'm too strong for him." I giggled a bit.

"Hisoka Morow and (some person's random name) please report to platform 2" An announcement came through the speakers and Hisoka sighed.

"The real fun is when we get to the 200th floor my love~" Hisoka whispered in my ear while licking it slightly.

"S-stop it you idiot! Go to platform 2 so we can go to the higher levels!" I pushed Hisoka off of me and started pushing him to the arena.

Hisoka chuckled and I gave him his last push before he walked over to the platform. The referee gave them the go to fight.

Hisoka was up against this big man probably 7 feet and weighed like 300 pounds of pure muscle...

The man started charging towards Hisoka but Hisoka just held out his finger and flung them to the ground.

The man  fell face forward and Hisoka grinned at me while making a heart with his nen.

After the referee instructed Hisoka to go the the 50th floor we hit it off from there.

I overheated almost all of my opponents and Hisoka toyed with them but eventually defeated them. It was pretty easy and we reached the 200th floor in in 3 hours.

"Congratulations on reaching the 200th floor Y/N Zoldyck and Hisoka Morow!" A woman from over the counter congratulated us and started saying what were the benefits, weapons and we could have our own room full time.

"You can take away my room I'll just share one with her~" Hisoka pulled my waist closer to him and chuckled to the woman behind the counter she nodded and gave us one key.

"You guys can sign up for a fight now or you can wait a couple days!" The woman pushed a piece of paper towards us and I immediately wrote down me and Hisoka's name.

"Eager are we?" Hisoka remarked while I just giggled at him.

About 5 minutes passed and we finished talking to the woman about the rules and everything.

"Y/N Zoldyck and Gido your match is up in 10 minute please start heading down!" The announcer stated through the speakers and my eyes lit up.

"In 10 minutes is my first real fight! Come on we have to go Hisoka!" I tugged Hisoka's arm and started running to the elevator, my sandals making clacks every time I stepped caught the attention of multiple people.

We finally saw the arena where my first fight was gonna take place and it was huge, it was one single arena and a lot of people were on the stands.

"Are you gonna stay and watch me?" I asked Hisoka, he looked down at me and his eyes slowly widened.

Hisoka POV
"Are you gonna stay and watch me?" Y/N asked, her eyes looked like they sparkled with the light. She seemed really determined and happy to be here.

"Of course, I want to see how you'll do against your opponent~" I caressed her cheek and she rubbed herself against my hand more while having a smile on her face.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and held my hands.

"Later tonight we're gonna go get mcdonald's okay?" Y/N smiled again while running off. She was smiling a lot more than usual today...

It doesn't matter, she looked so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
8.3K 181 42
Y/N Morow, was Hisoka's little sister. Since they were assasins and good friends with the Zoldyck family, Y/N's gone trought hard training. After he...
149K 4.4K 41
!Please NoteΒ‘ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
564 20 37
Uhm this is my first time doing this stuff so wish me luck... This also may or may not be a secret Reader X HxH Character ;) β—οΈβš οΈ(THIS BOOK HAS SPOIL...