HUMAN ANCHOR | Hyun-soo & Eun...

By stxangegixl

❝Human love can hold the monster inside of you..❞ SWEET HOME - SEASON 1 © stxangegixl Starts: 22 Dece... More

IMPORTANT FOR ALL THE OLD READERS
π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύ/π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ/π™²πšπ™΄π™³π™Έπšƒπš‚
#𝟢𝟢𝟷
#𝟢𝟢𝟸
#𝟢𝟢𝟹
#𝟢𝟢𝟺
#𝟢𝟢𝟻
#006
#𝟢𝟢𝟽 (PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!)
#𝟢𝟢𝟾
#𝟢𝟢𝟿
#𝟢𝟷𝟢
#𝟢𝟷𝟷
Need help
#𝟢𝟷𝟸
#𝟢𝟷𝟹
#𝟢𝟷𝟺
#𝟢𝟷𝟻
#𝟢𝟷𝟼
#𝟢𝟷𝟾
#𝟢𝟷𝟿
#𝟢𝟸𝟢
#𝟢𝟸𝟷
#𝟢𝟸𝟸
#𝟢𝟸𝟹
#𝟢𝟸𝟺
#𝟢𝟸𝟻
#𝟢𝟸𝟼
#𝟢𝟸𝟽

#𝟢𝟷𝟽

2.6K 132 24
By stxangegixl

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun could hear a scream coming from the hallway and the others starting to get in panic. She looked to her father and let out a sigh by which her father just let out a chuckle. „Why That Face Princess?" he asked and looked at her with an amused smile because he could think why his daughter was like this.

„It's just training and Eun-Hyuk won't let me be part of it because I'm a real situation it would be 'too dangerous', I literally faced more monsters then him at first and who does he wanna say that to? Me? I kicked his ass in elementary school so many times that you couldn't count them!" she complained in a whining tone and get up from the table as she stumped her foot on the floor and balled her fists.

Du-sik immediately saw his 3 year old Mi-Sun by this sight and shakes his head smiling. „Maybe he is worried about you.." Du-Sik responded and wiggled his eyebrows by what his daughter just rolled her eyes.

„Yah! Don't think that way! He is just a douche again not more.." she pouted and crossed her arms as she then realized the loud noise in the hallway. She sighed before walking behind her dad as she started to push his wheelchair outside were everyone started to gather and Mi-Sun found Ji-soo in web trap.

She holds back a chuckle as she covered her mouth and looked away as she suddenly heard applause and cheers coming from Eun-Yoo that literally screamed sarcastic.

„This is just Great! Have fun." she spoke before getting up from the bench she was sitting on and then started to walk away from them. „Are they really siblings? Was she adopted or something?" Mi-Sun hears the others talking as her gaze immediately wandered to Eun-Hyuk which took a sharp breath before walking a few steps forward before looking around the crowd.

„Let's call it a day. Good work." he praised all of them as No Byeong-II and Kang Seung-Wan let down the net again in which they were holding Ji-soo in who was looking really pissed and done with all of that.

„I will go back again" Du-Sik told his daughter as he patted her hand. She gave him a little nod and smile before she then started walking to Eun-Hyuk.

„Yah Lee Eun-Hyuk!" she called for the much taller Male which turned immediately around by the sound of Mi-Sun her voice. „Yeah?" he asked as Mi-Sun walked closer to him and crossed her arms. „Why didn't you let me train too, huh? I don't mind staying with my dad but I can do more than that.." she spoke.

„I told you that I don't want to put you in danger..." he said and she rolled her eyes. „Put me in danger? I have scythes with which I literally could cut a monsters head off...I can protect myself-" she started but got cut off.

„But I would feel much more relieved when I'm the one protecting you..." he said that made her a little taken back for a second as she looked up into his eyes til she let out a small laugh.

„Protecting me? I don't need someone to protect me especially not from someone that was always running to me when he was scared in elementary school" she chuckles teasingly.

He rolled his eyes now but had a small smile still on his lips. „Says the one who could still go through the amusement park as a child, as small as she is" he teased and immediately got kicked from Mi-Sun. He groans slightly and heard her snorting, „Yah! Never Call me small again Harry Potter" she warned him playfully before walking past him through the hallway as she then walked by Sang-Wook and Jae-Heon which she saw together.

At first she leaned a bit on the door before she then announced herself by walking into the room and both Men's looked at her. She smiled slightly at them before frowning slightly. „Why such a cloudy atmosphere here? Oh! So-Ju, you wanna drink? Let me join!" she said and immediately started to smile again as she took the shot glass, Jae-Heon handed to Sang-Wook and sat down with it, opposite of Jae-Heon who looked at her a little taken back like Sang-Wook before she drank it all at once and let out a sigh.

Jae-Heon Just shakes his head as he grabbed another shot glass and filled it with SoJu with a little amused smile. Mi-Sun smiled at him but still noticed this cloudy atmosphere that was there. „How I said, Soju is bitter if you drink it alone, And you end up drinking too much." Jae-Heon spoke as he takes the little shot glass and looked at it before dipping his tongue in a little.

Mi-Sun saw Sang-Wook starting to walk but stayed still in his tracks after hearing what Jae-Heon next said, what also Mi-Sun surprised.

„I used to be an alcoholic. I'm desperately resisting the urge to drink." he spoke while starring at the bottle which was standing between him and Mi-Sun.

Her smile slowly disappeared from her lips as she looked at Jae-Heon and suddenly saw the picture of her father in front of her exactly like Jae-Heon in her head. „I realized that what you see isn't everything. People. The world and God's will, too. I fought by praying. I'm sure you had your own method. You're in charge of This Place now." Jae-Heon continues to spoke and gets up when he grabbed his sword and walked to Sang-Wook.

„Why would I do that?" Sang-Wook asked while looking at the other Men. „Try to fight in a different way. This is a good place to be alone." Jae Heon responded and wanted to leave but then stopped as he remembered something. „Oh right. Now that you're in charge...Save the rest of that And don't let Mi-Sun drink all of it" he smiled and Mi-Sun had to smile as well as she watched them interact before watching Jae Heon leaving now finally.

____________________
No one's POV

Days went past and past. Mi-Sun noticed how Hyun-soo distances himself more and more from everyone, even from her while he was stuck in quarantine and Just came out when he had to get something for the others.

It frustrates her so much that she never had a chance to see him because Eun-Hyuk still won't let her see him except for when Hyun-soo went up to the apartments but today she decided that she finally had to see him again, talk with him again and just being by his side so after she got checked for her temperature like every evening, she went to the room in which Hyun-soo was and saw her father who looked quite down.

He also noticed Hyun-soo his behavior and also how it let his daughter feel. She quietly walked up to him as she saw no one else and Du-Sik lifted his head just to see his daughter. „Is he back Dad?" she asked softly and he nodded lightly.

„C-can I Please see him? Please.." she pleaded and Du-Sik couldn't say no when he saw the look in her eyes. „Ok...I will, but take care of you.." he told her before opening the door with the key he had.

She broke out in a smile before hugging her father and kissing his cheek as she then slowly opened the door and slipped in.

„Hyun-soo?" she asked quietly as she walked more and more into the room. It was pitch black except the light from the moon that came in. „Mi-Sun? Is that you?" she heard the very familiar voice of Hyun-soo and let out a sigh of relief as she then saw him, sitting on the floor.

He gets up slowly just to see Mi-Sun running to him and jumping in his arms as she almost started to hug him to death.

„I'm so happy to see you..." she mumbles into his shoulder while not even letting go of him a little.

A little smile spread on his lips as he gave in and hugged the brown haired girl back while slowly stroking over her hair. „Yeah me too..." he said as he suddenly felt a vibration going through his body and heard a quiet sob.

He widened his eyes lightly when he realized it came from Mi-Sun and didn't know what to do. „Hey, what's wrong?" he asked softly and pulled her back to see her but she just clung more onto him and hides her face.

„I-I was just so frustrated to watch how you get day by day used because you're infected and wasn't even allowed to look for you...what if something happens to you up there and you get hurt? I'm so worried all the time when I see you coming back with ripped shirt or dried blood...it's almost killing me to know I can't help you.." she sobbed into his shirt and it brokes his heart to see her like that but also let it beat faster after hearing how much she cared for him.

He slowly pulls her again closer to himself and swings them gently from side to side while stroking her hair again and resting his chin on her head as he was just enjoying her warmth. „I missed you..." he whispered so quietly that she almost didn't hear, but she did, and felt her cheeks getting warm immediately and her sobs stopping abruptly.

'He missed me?'

She slowly pulled away and looked at him like he at her. „I'm fine, ok? Stop worrying so much about me" he said and gave her a very small smile as he ruffled her hair.

She had to chuckle as she wiped away her tears and smiled at him as well. „You're Right...I almost sound like a mom. But hey! Be happy that you're noona cares so much about you, nobody has Someone so great Like me" she teased him and nudged his side with her elbow.

„You're Just a year older then me don't call yourself my noona it's weird.." he said embarrassed as a blush creeps up his cheeks and he looked down to the floor. She started to laugh as she then noticed him blushing.

„Khwaaa! Are you blushing Cha Hyun-soo?? Did I make you feel embarrassed? huh?" she teased him even more and now a amused snort left his lips accidentally and he covered his mouth shocked.

Mi-Sun laughed even more at that and holds her stomach.

____________________

Yes I'm back! Don't murder me for not updating, thank you!!😂🙏🏻

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave a vote and comment about you're opinion. It will make my day!

See y'all next chapter!!!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 21
TW: graphic descriptions ...Sweet Home. A kdrama about the end of the world. One day when Hyun Su and Y/N wake up to the end of the world. What happe...
17.8K 262 15
aos x oc | A͏L͏C͏H͏E͏M͏Y͏ O͏F͏ S͏O͏U͏L͏S͏
13.4K 721 12
==κœ±α΄‡Qα΄œα΄‡ΚŸ ᴛᴏ ꜰΙͺΙ΄α΄€ΚŸ Κ™Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄›Κœ== The world is falling apart. Sung-hyo only has her older brother, Ji-ji left, having been separated from the other survivin...
21.6K 1.4K 40
A year ago, In Seong fucked up. Or, well, netizens thoughts he fucked up. It had been a year since a rumor ruined his life, ruined the career that...