#𝟶𝟶𝟸

The TV was playing and Mi-Sun was in the kitchen and cooked something while her father was still by his table as suddenly it on the door knocked

Mi-Sun furrowed her eyebrows as she looked over to her dad who had the same expression. „Who is this?" He asked in a quiet whisper as the door again knocked.

His daughter just shrugged with her shoulders and turns off the stove before walking to the door and holding her ear against it. „I am so hungry..." she suddenly heard a women saying from the other side.

Then they just heard how the women probably walked away from their door. Mi-Sun slowly turned on the security camera and looked out. Nothing.

She slowly reached for the phone as she slowly holds it against her ear and listened to where the women might have went to, a while, she didn't heard anything and almost just put the phone back as she then heard again steps outside, she looked at the camera again but still didn't saw something.

„What's wrong?" her father asked and rolled with his wheelchair to her but Mi-Sun just holds her index finger against her lips to show her father to be silent.

She suddenly heard a weird voice saying 'I'm hungry', then a gasp after that, fast steps and a door closing. She then heard a door bell rang from the apartment of one of the neighbors and continues to listen.

„Excuse me. Are you in there? Please help me. I'm so scared. Please help me." she heard a women saying, the same women that knocked on their door.

„Is nobody home?" she said and sounds as if she was in panic. Mi-Sun wanted to put the phone away and go out but her father stopped her who was beside her and looked up to her.

She looked back at him and he showed with his hand to her that she should continue listening and that's what she then did.

As she listened again she heard the soft sobs and cries of the women and gulped softly when she nibbled softly onto her lip while playing with a strand of her hair. Mi-Sun was so confused at this moment, what was going on out there? What was this weird voice just now?

„Hello? A-Are you okay?" She heard a familiar more masculine voice, it was from the boy whom she met today on the roof.

The women sighed and let out a relived chuckle. „You're in there." the women said and her sobs stopped. „What happened to you?" the boy asked and Mi-Sun continued to listen while playing with her hair, she feels how tense she was from the situation right now and tried to calm down a little.

„I just came home and the door was open, and it was a mess inside. And my cat is gone. The floor...is covered in blood" the women explained and some sobs followed again.

Mi-Sun widened her eyes slightly as she heard the women saying that and a soft gasp left her lips.

Hyun-soo POV

„Please, help me." she started to cry and the boy starred full in panic at the security camera where the women was seen and tried to calm himself down at first before saying: „Ok, wait..calm down. I'll call the police, ok?" he said before putting the phone back but so that he can still hear her as he looked around in his small apartment.

„Wait. Why can't you stay with me?" asked the women on the other side of the door. As Hyun-soo had his phone, he dialed the number of the police as suddenly another sound came from his phone. He looked down at it in confusion and panic, „Wait, what is going on?" he asked.

„Please." the women cried and put him just into more panic.

„Hold on a second ok?" he said as he looked up at the monitor to her again. „Can you open the door? I'm so scared, please. Can you stay with me? Please." she cried and he slowly went to the door.

She repeated and repeated the request that he opens the door as he then stayed still in his spot before turning around again to the monitor. „Well-" he gulped softly.

„Can you show me your arms?" he asked and the women immediately stopped to cry and looked into the camera. „What?" she asked.

„Your Arms. I need to see your arms now" he said as he suddenly saw her eyes changing into all black.

„What did you say?" the women asked now completely without cries and sobs with a smirk on her lips.

„Your Arms! Show me your arms. Show me." he said serious.

„I told you to open the door! Open it! Open it! Open it!" she started to yell like a crazy person before starting to completely go crazy as she started to hit her head on the camera and he could see how her nose started to bleed.

She then started to hammer against his door and screamed that he should open the door.

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun gasped and let the phone fall down as she heard the screaming. Her dad also startled because you could hear it already without the phone.

She looked at her father in horror and he looked back at her before rolling back to the table and was looking for something. Mi-Sun gulped as she turned her gaze carefully back to the security camera as she suddenly heard music playing from above what gave her almost a heart attack as she put her hand onto her chest.

As she then again looked at the camera she saw a women walking past, Mi-Sun froze in her place at the sight. The women looked horrifying, blood dripped from her nose and mouth, her eyes were completely black, her teeth were like them of a shark and her skin was crusty and didn't look like a humans and what scared her the most was that wide, bloody smile in her face as she sprinted up the stairs and up to the noise of the music.

It made her feel sick in her stomach but  she then slowly grabbed the pastry roller from the counter as she walked to the door, when she didn't hear anything she slowly grabs the door handle. "What are you doing?" Du-sik stopped his daughter and looked at her.

"I want to look what is going on, stay here ok? I will come back." She said and took a deep breath before opening the door and walking out with closed eyes and the pastry roller tight in her grip and in a attacking position...

_________________________
Ok This is the second chapter! It slowly starts to get exciting. I hope you liked it, tell me your opinions!

See y'all in the next chapter!💜