#𝟶𝟶𝟷

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun POV

It was like any normal day, the sun was shining, Mi-Sun was on her way back home from grocery shopping while carrying the bags she brought. On her way to her apartment she met her favorite security guard Mr. Kim, she was sorry for him for the way some apartment tenants treated him, he was a nice men who really did alot for the house.

"Hello Mr. Kim!" She said with a smile and bowed her head. The older men smiled back after turning around as he heard her voice, "Oh Hello Mi-Sun nice to see you, how are you and your father?" He asked. "We're good, how are you?" She asked still with a smile on her face.

"Just great! I was just welcoming our new ternant. He just moved in today" he responded, pointing over his shoulder with his thumb to the apartment one door next to hers. She was a little surprised to hear that someone new moved in here, something like that actually goes fast through the building, she moved her eyes back to the older men again as she then noticed the gauze stuffed into his nose.

She furrowed her eyebrows softly, "Mr. Kim is everything ok? Did you get hurt?" She asked but he just shakes his head and smiled sheepishly. "I think it's just from stress, no need to worry about it." He said and Mi-Sun sighed softly and titled her head to the side a little.

"Mr. Kim. You know that too much stress isn't good, you should take a day off and relax, you deserve it after all you do everyday for us." She smiled and praised him what let him just smiling sheepishly again.

"Aish Mi-Sun stop being always so nice to me you make me all embarrassed!" He laughed and Mi-Sun did it as well. "Anyways, I have to bring the groceries now home, get well soon!" She said before continuing her way to her apartment.

She entered the code by the door and heard the familiar sound of the door opening, as she walked in and closed the door again. She then suddenly heard something fall loud on the floor, what startled her slightly. She sighed and put the bags on the floor before calling out: „Dad? Is everything good? Did something happens?" she asked and walked more into the small apartment, she and her dad shared.

„Don't worry! Everything is Good Princess!" Her Dad said. Mi-Sun walked where she heard her dad and saw him sitting by his table and working on something again. „What are you doing now? A weapon again?" she chuckles and put her hands on her hips.

Her Father looked up to his daughter from the table with a sly smirk. „For what would you ever need all those weapons Dad? It's not like a zombie apocalypse happens and we need them for it" she said, scoffing jokingly.

Her Dad snorted frustrated and send his daughter a slight glare. „Be quiet and let your father make what he want! Go out and get the laundry from the roof!" he said and shushed her away with his hand.

She smiled and rolled her eyes before grabbing the empty laundry basket and walking out of the apartment again as she this time met Eun-yoo, one of her neighbors also on her way probably to the roof. She send her a smile before seeing the box of cigarettes and her eyes widening before she gives her a kick in the ass.

"Yah you underaged brat what are you planning to do with these, huh?" She asked. Eun-yoo groans and rubs her bottom "Aish eonni mind your own business.." she whined, Mi-Sun scoffed at that, "Want me to tell your big brother that you smoke? Minding my own business my ass, you think I let you destroy your lungs?" She asked her.

"Eonni stop being so mean and don't tell it Eun-hyuk please" Eun-yoo pleaded with pouty lips and hugs Mi-Sun her side while they were walking. Mi-Sun rolled her eyes playfully as she couldn't stay serious anymore and shakes Eun-yoo away from her. "Go back home before I kick your butt again you little brat!" Mi-Sun tried to scold her but had to smile. Eun-yoo grins cheerfully as she gives her one last hug before walking back down the stairs again. 

Mi-Sun then climbed the last stairs to the roof up and opened the door when she suddenly saw a boy she never saw before at the edge of the rooftop.

She went out and to her laundry as she started to take it off from the rope and  putting it into her basket. She didn't realized how the boy noticed her presence and turned around to her, falling slowly into a trance as he watched her.

Her hair was a beautiful brown. She had beautiful white milky skin and pretty soft rose lips. Her cheeks were a little chubby what makes her look very cute. She noticed then how he totally stared at her and cleared her throat.

He widened his eyes slightly as he realized her eyes were on him and get embarrassed as he saw the amused grin that appears on her face.

„Done with starring?" she chuckles and her voice let a warm shudder running down his spine. „W-what?" he brings out softly.

She titled her head to the side with a smile and looked at him from head to toe. „You were starring at me just now. But anyway, what are you doing up there? Do you want to jump?" she asked and took the basket full of laundry from the floor.

Hyun-soo POV

He gulped softly and looked to the floor for a moment. What should he tell her now? Should he say, 'Yes I planned to just now before you came up here'? Of course not, she would be terrified or something!

„You know, when you would do it, you would cause a lot of trouble for a lot of people here, so don't do it" she said and shakes her head.

Is she joking right now with him? They looked at each other for a while until she let out a sigh. „It will always get better no matter how bad everything seems right now...don't give up and fight for your happiness. Suicide is a Solution for a temporary problem...you will miss your whole life, so don't do something so stupid. I know it sounds not really convincing from a stranger but believe me. I know exactly how you feel right now and promise you, it will get better" she said and gave him a tight and honest smile before walking down from the roof again.

He looked after her without knowing what to say. Was she right? How can she know how he feels and what he is going through? Why was he suddenly thinking about something like that? Did she really just moved something in him even though it was just a little nudge?

He took a deep breath and looked up at the sky. 'Why is everything so how it is right now?' he thought.

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun looked back to the boy for a second and saw him looking up at the sky what let a little smile form on her lips. „You will do it, just believe in yourself.." she whispered softly to herself before she then really finally went down and back to her apartment...

_________________________

Soooo this was the first chapter of my new book! I hope you like it and leave a vote and comment!

Tell me how you like til' now the start and what you think about Mi Sun! I would love to read about your opinions!

See y'all in the next chapter!💜