Grandson ( king Von fanfic )

By Writtenbylashayy

This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope wi... More

1.Intro
2. Forever
3.No auto durk
4. Teenage fever
5 . No love
6. Heart on ice
7. Dont
8. Changes
9. D.T.B
10. Dark conversations
11. Best thing i never had
12. Emotionless
13. Waynes story
14. Thinkin bout you
15. I want you back
16. Whats my name ?
17. Idfwu
18. Emotionally scarred
19.Let her go
20. Proud family
21. Canceled
22. Nothing is promised
23. Scared to live
24. Right thru me
25. Track star
26. Breakdown
27. Mad at you
28. Deja vu
29. Bad
30. Miss it
31. Jealous
32. Frustrated
33. Bittersweet
34.All back
35.Leave em alone
36. Through the wire
37. She aint you
38. Exchange
39.Your mines still
40.Letter from houston
41. Trust issues
42. Start wit me
43. Purple rain
44. Said sum
45. Insecure
46. Love dont change
47. I can do bad all by myself
48. What you know bout love
49. Shelter
51.Still trappin
52. Green light
53. Jerry sprunger
54.Girls need love
55. Her way
56. Remember me
57 . Why i love you
58. We ride
59. Evil twin
60. Heartbreak anniversary
61.Fed up
62. The race
63. THUGZ MANSION
64. All eyez on me
65. Its so hard to say goodbye
66. No more parties
67. Cant raise a man
68. Foolish
69. P*ssy fairy
70. Purple reign
71. Work
72. Aint mad at you
73. You da one
74.Pray you catch me
75. Hate that i love you
76. Do better
77. Drawing symbols
78. Fuck yo man
79. You the one
80. Say ahh
81. Family affair
82. Twin nem
83. Skin
84. Confessions
85.Pray
86. Confessions pt2
87. Lie to me
88. Rain
89. Drown
90. Climax
91.Heart attack
92.Ball w/o you
93.No air
94. Need you bad
95.Love and war
96.Love you too
97. Outro
โค๏ธBook threeโค๏ธ
Rain

50. Back in blood

5.5K 268 568
By Writtenbylashayy

"You can't come back to your hood, huh? (No)
He was dissin' on my cousin, now his ass all in that 'Wood, huh? (Boom, boom, boom)
Book his ass, I wish he would come (pussy)
V-Roy pop up at that car with that new Glock (grrah, grrah), I wish he would run (grrah, grrah)
His ass playin', bitch, I'm really icy (really icy)
Pooh Shiesty, that's my dawg, but, Pooh, you know I'm really shiesty (my nigga)"

~Durkioooooo

Omniscient pov

As Von sits quietly in the room , he watches Kennedy sleep while holding her hand tightly . She started hyperventilating and bleeding uncontrollably so he brought her to the hospital .

His emotions and mental is all over the place at the moment . He wanted all the hurt that kenendy feels to be put on to him so he kept holding her and praying but all she did was cry .

That's why He blames himself for what happened. He knew If he would've been there Daniel wouldn't have had the balls to raise his voice at Kennedy let alone touch her . He felt like he failed her and that ate him up so much he almost didn't even want to look at her in the face , he's ashamed .

"Oh my god Von we came as quick as we could " india gasps storming into the room with juju , cisco , and Durk behind her . Von called them as he made it to the hospital, leaving out the major details of what happened. He was so scared and frantic all he got out was that she got hurt and to turn the bus around to come back to Chicago.

Without question Durk did so but now that he sees his sister beat up and bruised in a hospital bed , he has a lot of questions.

Von looks up slowly at India's shocked face and durks frown then takes a long sigh getting up .

"What happened ? " India asks on the urge of tears walking over to hug Kennedy .

Von shakes his head a little and sniffs trying not to break down again . Durk slowly walks over to the bed and stands over it with bawled fist . Seeing kenendy in this state reminded him of when he walked in on his mother laying in a pool of blood because of their father . He promised himself he would never hit a female and that he wouldn't let anyone hit his sister .

"If this shit a joke I suggest y'all tell me " he mumbles lowly . Von looks up at his twin and shakes his head .

"It's not a joke , that nigga beat- " Von stops himself not even being able to get it out "he hit her " he mumbles

"He did what ? "Durk asks calmly . India looks up at him frightened on what his next actions would be .

"Durk come talk to me " Von says standing up trying to pull him outside the room , he noticed India's reaction and he didn't want her to see him angry like he was about to be . Kennedy Is durks blood sister , so Von knew that he's a waiting fuse ready to explode .

"Fuck no I ain't talking to shit " Durk snaps pushing Von back "she was with you how the fuck you let this happen ? "

"Durk calm down Bro " juju says trying to pull him away

"Shut the fuck up ju " Durk pushes him then steps back in Vons face

"I didn't let shit happen I wasn't there " Von spats at him angrily. He couldn't believe Durk is blaming him right now when he doesn't even know the story .

"You never fucking there that's the problem "Durk yells pushing him back into the wall . Von grabs grips the collar of durks shirt and roughly holds him face to face .

"Calm the fuck down bitch ass nigga you don't even know what happened "Von grits through his teeth trying not to cause a scene so the security won't walk into the room

"Fuck you Von ! " he yells swatting vons hands away then tackling him onto the floor.

"Y'all chill man " cisco says running over to pull them off of each other . Von flips durks body over and pins him on the ground trying to control his reflexes enough not to hit him .

"Get yo hoe ass off me Von " Durk screams then bites him on his nipple .

"Ouch ! " Von winces then Durk gets pulled off the floor and held back by juju and india

"I swear to god Imma kick yo ass"he says

"Shutcho stupid ass up and listen fat hungry bitch " Von yells feeling his blood boil while he rubs the spot that Durk bit "that nigga did this shit not me ! Nigga are you crazy- "

"Nah bitch I'm pycho" Durk cuts him off "where the fuck was yo stupid ass at when the shit happened . You don't never fucking be there Von I'm done witcho ass ! Imma go kill this fucking pussy myself and I'm leaving without you . Stay in Chicago bitch ass nigga and stay the fuck away from my sister " Durk rants

"You know what fuck you durk " Von spats "you go do that shit and I hope your stupid ass get caught you fucking dummy maybe you'll listen to somebody "

"Fuck you von ! "

"Get the hell out then " Von points.

Durk shakes his head at him then pushes juju off him storming out the door . India exhales , rolling her eyes then follows him out the room to attempt to calm him down .

Von frowns and sits back in his seat shaking his legs causing his foot to rapidly tap the ground . His nerves are back to being bad and he wanted to just scream but he knew it would cause a scene .

He can't believe how Durk just acted in this hospital room . He never thought the day would come where his twin blamed him for hurting his wife . Von loves Kennedy more than anything , and he would never hurt her so for Durk to even accuse him of causing something like this to happen hurt him and Von decided it's fuck Durk from this point on .

Von was going to try to be civil and try to include Durk on going to find Daniel and killing him but since Durk wanted to attack him , he decided to just do it himself and if Durk happened to get to him first Von planned to kill one of daniels loved ones just to fill the void .

"Von ?" Juju calls out . Von snaps his head at him annoyed and juju points towards the bed . He looks over and sees Kennedy staring at him .

"Baby ?" He mumbles getting up to wrap her in his arms

"No to tight " she says weakly so he loosens his grip .

He looks up at juju and cisco , they nod and walk out the room .

"You okay ? " he asks kissing her on the forehead .

"Yeah the pain medicine they gave me knocked me out " she tells him then looks around the room and frowns "where's Durk ? "

Von rolls his eyes and huffs "fuck Durk you got me "

"Oh my god Von please don't tell me y'all started fighting " she sighs

"Kennedy don't worry about allat just focus on getting better " he shakes his head

"Von " she eyes him

"What ? " he questions "he started the shit , tryna blame me for what happened like I don't already blame myself . Fuck him ! " he snaps . Kennedy looks at him with sorrow filled eyes then cups his face with her palms .

"It's not your fault baby " she says lowly "you weren't there because I told you to leave . You were just doing what I asked because you love me okay ? " she asks him and he shakes his head still blaming himself "you even tried to warn me but I still didn't listen . If it's anyone's fault it's mine "

"It's never gone be your fault " he says sternly "I shoulda went with my gut feeling and stayed "

"You couldn't have known all of that was going to happen " she mumbles to him and plants a kiss on his cheek

"That's not what your stupid ass brother thinks "Von tells her

"Von you know he just doesn't know how to express his anger properly " she says " just like you don't and both of y'all are equally bipolar "

Von chuckles a little and shakes his head "nah he worse . Especially since he act chill as fuck all the time then ends up exploding and putting his hands on somebody . Imma pop his ass one day watch " Von huffs

"Well not today " she shakes her head "that's your brother go talk to him "

Von rolls his eyes a little and kisses her hand "what about you ?"

"I'm going to be fine " she smiles at him exposing her busted lip making him tear up again

"Kennedy I'm sorry this shit happed " he mumbles "I'm so fucking sor-"

"Von I'm okay " she kisses him "as long as you promise to make him feel the way that I feel " she says lowly. He looks at her serious expression then nods .

"I promise on god " he says

"Good " she locks her pinky with his

"I love you " he kisses her then walks out the hospital room .

Usually Kennedy didn't want Von doing any type of violence , but now that she did , Von knew that this one is different. He knew that killing Daniel is an necessity to her getting better and that's exactly what he planned to do .

He wanted to show Daniel what it felt like to be held down and beat by a man so that he can feel all the pain that they had to . He knew exactly what to do and how to find him , cause he can't hide forever .

Von walks outside to the parking lot and see Durk and india standing outside of the tour bus . India spots Von and sighs in relief . He walks up to them and Durk rolls his eyes not making eye contact .

India looks between them both and then shakes her head . "Imma go check on Kennedy " she tells them then walks away .

Von takes India's place next to him and Durk scoots an inch over away from him . Von purses his lips then looks over at him and mugs

"Petty ass " he shakes his head and Durk ignores him "look I know you wanna act like a lil hoe but we gotta talk "

"Tuh " Durk mumbles

Von looks over at him and huffs "you bout as stubborn as yo sister huh ?" He asks getting ignored once again "well you don't give me pussy nigga so I'm not begging yo ass for shit fuck you " he snaps getting tired of being civil " but imma just let you know that I can't even look my baby in the face without feeling like I fucking failed her so do me a favor and mind your fucking buisness ! deantay is my body ! "

"She is my fucking buisness !" Durk yells at him .

"Then let's stop fighting and do this shit together !"

Durk chuckles a little and shakes his head bitterly waving Von off . Von looks at him once again and sighs . "Look Durk I den killed niggas for a lot of different reasons " he starts "money , drugs , respect , snake shit , on accidents , biting me " he rambles then eyes him "shit I even shot a nigga for cheating in 2k with his bitch ass " he frowns then nods a little " but this one personal " he says and Durk looks up at him . "I gotta kill this nigga because he tampered with my wife , my love , my family . He took sumn from kenendy that she can't get back but I can " Von says getting emotional and Durk starts to tear up himself "and I'm letting you know that if I get locked up for this shit to keep going without me and don't give up cause I gotta do it" he finishes then quickly wipes away some loose tears that dropped from his eyes . Crying made him feel so weak , especially in front of Durk .

Durk looks away then Von puts his head down and prepares to walk away . He thought that this little talk would change durks mind but since it didn't , he decided to just continue to do things himself .

"We " he hears then stops in his tracks turning around

"What ? " Von asks

"We " Durk repeats "we gotta do it " he says getting up pulling Von into a hug . Von hugs him tightly until they pull away and look at each other .

"You gone come with me ? " Von asks him hopeful that his twin came to his senses

"That's my sister " he starts "and you my brother , I would never let you do nothing alone baby boy " he daps him up "it's me and you against them always "

Von smiles at him and locks their hands tightly . "Always " Von mumbles

"Plus there's no oui without u and I " Durk sings out and Von laughs then shakes his head .

"You gay as hell " he tells him snatching his hand away

"Only for you " Durk says

"Yo ass still bit me pussy " Von pushes him

"My bad twin you know you be looking like a meal " Durk smirks and Von shakes his head . "now let's go kill this bitch "

"Hell yeah smoking on that dementia pack tonight ! "

"His name is Daniel " Durk laughs then pushes Von towards the car .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
5.7K 420 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
11.6K 453 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...
334K 14.2K 67
It's been 3 years since everything happened between Normani and Dayvon. Will they ever find their way back to the love they once knew? This is the s...