Be Mine? || Harry Styles

由 faithhood11

All Grace wanted to do was have a great senior year with her friends, Sammy and Liam. All Harry wanted to do... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 43

3.3K 93 9
由 faithhood11

Chapter 43

Grace’s POV

Time was moving so quickly, my internship coming to an end. I was going to go to school for a few weeks without going to my internship and then possibly put in a couple of hours a week at the newspaper. At first, I knew I needed to focus on solely school. Even with my internship all summer, I had managed to put a good dent in my course work in most of my classes. I wanted to be ahead of the game and I was pretty confident that I was. I was excited to start school. Harry wasn’t too thrilled but I think that had more to do with the fact that I would be with Liam a lot. Harry should know that I would never betray him. I couldn’t even dream of it.

I felt strong arms wrap around me. It was Sunday. Ashton had given Harry the day off and I was no longer doing my internship. For a few weeks anyway. Harry was absolutely thrilled that we had the whole day together. I rolled over in bed, my eyes meeting his. We were both naked under the covers with the exception of our underwear but I didn’t mind at all.

“Morning baby girl.”

I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

“Good morning Harry. What are we going to do today?”

Liam had been here for a few days but I hadn’t seen him yet. I would see him tomorrow and I was so excited. I made a mental note to call him today.

Harry groaned, burying his head in his pillow.

“Come on grumpy. I start school tomorrow.”

“Don’t remind me. I don’t want you going. I’m going to worry all day.”

I shook my head.

“You shouldn’t worry Harry. Lots of kids go to college. I’ll be fine and you can text me on my breaks and in between classes.”

“That’s not enough.” He groaned, nuzzling my stomach.

“It’ll have to be enough. I could come get coffee at Fromage on my breaks.”

“I think I would have a hard time treating you like a normal customer Grace. You’re arrival would probably cause me to fuck you in the cooler.”

“Harry!” I scolded, swatting his behind.

My cheeks were flushed as he chuckled.

“Do you know how much I love you?”

“I think so.” I murmured.

“Do you know what you do to me?” he asked, pressing his erection to my side.

I glanced over at him, my body still. He leaned in for a kiss but I pushed his face away.

“I need the bathroom.”

“No you need to let me make love to you.”

He grabbed my arm firmly and pinned me beneath him.

“Please?” he asked.

“Okay…okay. God, I can’t say no to you.” I admitted.

My breathing picked up as Harry pressed his lips just below my ear, sucking, torturing me. I couldn’t believe that this man was in love with me. Me! He told me once that he pretty much didn’t do love and now we live together and want to stay with each other forever. I want to stay with him no matter what. I’ll give up the idea of having a big family. I’ll give up all of that for him. Just as long as I have him and he’s mine. What he doesn’t understand is that I need him just as much as he needs me. Harry pulled off all of my clothes and then his. He pulled the sheet up over us and we began to lose ourselves in each other.

Harry and I walked hand in hand down to the café, a huge smile on my face. Harry looked down at me, planting a kiss on my cheek.

“Grace! Seniorita!”

“Hi Carlos!”

Harry pulled me close to his body in a protective gesture. I looked up at him and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes as he squeezed my hip.

“Can I make you anything Grace? Anything at all?”

“No Carlos. I’m alright. Thank you though.”

“Okay. Let me know if you change your mind. You have a real keeper here Harry. So beautiful.”

I flushed and Harry pulled me close, smiling.

“She really is, isn’t she?” he said, making me feel even more embarrassed.

Harry and I walked through the swinging doors and Logan waved. He was working a register at the front of the café. People were everywhere. There were so many that it felt like you couldn’t focus on just one thing. Harry’s eyes brightened. I could tell that he loved it. The atmosphere was amazing. I stood with Harry in awe of how many people there were. I barely noticed a pretty blonde girl approaching us. She looked back and forth between Harry and I before her gaze settled on his face. I was immediately threatened, wanting to tell her off for some reason. He’s mine! Go away!

“Harry! Hi! I just wanted to thank you for those coupons you gave me.”

“Oh you’re welcome Emma.”

Harry glanced at me. He looked like he felt really awkward and wasn’t sure exactly what to do.

“Grace this is a regular customer, Emma. Emma this is my girlfriend Grace.”

The Emma girl’s eyes widened and I smirked a little. Yeah, you heard him. Move on. Emma outstretched her hand and despite my hatred towards this girl I didn’t even know, I took it. After taking her hand, I dropped mine to intertwine mine and Harry’s fingerers together. Emma looked down at our hands and then up to my eyes. I gave her a curt, tight smile.

“Well I’ll see you two later.”

Emma shook her head as she walked back to her table where her friends were. I watched her sit amongst her blonde friends, whispering. They turned to glance at us but quickly looked away. I looked up at Harry.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that? She’s just a customer.” He insisted.

“Yeah a customer who obviously wants you. I don’t like her. You’re mine.” I said realizing that I was being about as paranoid as he usually was.

He smiled.

“Are you jealous?”

“No! I just don’t want girls thinking they can just flirt with you. You are taken.”

“Of course I am baby. Forever. You have completely beguiled me since I’ve met you. I am yours, only yours.”

“I love you.” I told him, reaching up on my tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips hoping Miss Blonde would see.

“I love you too baby.”

Logan walked by playfully putting Harry in a headlock, kissing his cheek.

“You know he’s mine Grace.” Logan joked, disappearing into the kitchen.

“That fucker.” Harry cursed, wiping his cheek with his sleeve.

I giggled and Harry started taking me around, introducing me to random people. Mostly regulars. He seemed so in his element. He seemed to love being here and I was happy to see him in the moment.

“They are leaving tomorrow. Ashton, Gem, and Logan. They are all leaving.” Harry said sadly.

“I’ll be here. I’ll help you with the café as much as I can. It looks to me like you’re a natural. I miss mom’s restaurant.”

“I know you do. So do I baby.”

“I will see Liam tomorrow and Sammy next week.” I said.

“I know. I know how happy you are to see the prick so that makes me happy too. I guess he’s not so bad all the time.”

“You like him Harry.” I accused.

“Bullshit. I don’t like anybody trying to steal my girl.”

“He’s talking to somebody, a girl named Madalyn.” I told him.

“I don’t care. He still is always trying to get with you but you’re mine and I’m yours. I don’t like sharing you. I require all of your attention.”

I laughed.

Harry’s POV

“So you’ll call me after your nine a.m. class right and you’ll text me in between?”

“Yes Harry. I’ll be fine.”

“I just…be careful. Don’t go anywhere by yourself and always have your phone in case you need me. Please just be careful. I’m here if you need anything. I’ll be there in a minute if you need me.” I told her, my heart pounding in my chest.

I was so nervous that Grace was going to college today and I would be stuck at work without Ashton and Logan. I enveloped Grace into my arms and held her so tightly. I didn’t want to let go ever.

“You want some coffee baby?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’ll make us some.”

I frowned.

“No you won’t. I’ll make it. I’ll make us some breakfast while you get ready too. You need to eat.”

“Yes, Harry.” She teased as she stood up on her tiptoes to press a kiss to my lips.

I immediately wrapped my arms around her, pressing my hands to her lower back and pulling her close. My tongue parted her lips urgently, eager to feel that electricity that took over my body whenever she was around. I wanted to lose myself in her but I knew that she had to get ready. Her hair fell in waves down her breasts and I wanted to run my fingers through it. I wanted to touch her and feel her.

“Can you feel that? Can you feel that I want you?” I asked her.

“I can feel it too.” She whispered, briefly closing her eyes, her breathing picking up.

“I don’t want to let you go.” I told her.

“You never have to.”

“Please don’t ever leave me baby.”

“You know I won’t Harry. You know how much I love you. I would never leave you. We are forever.”

My heart fluttered at her words. There was so much hope in the words she was saying. Still, part of me still struggled internally. I still didn’t know if I could be everything she wanted me to be. Could I give her a family? Will I ever be enough? Just us? Will she get sick of me not wanting more? I don’t want to share her. I just want to have her to myself for eternity.

I pressed my lips to her forehead, savoring this moment. I didn’t want her to go to school. I didn’t want to let her leave. I wanted to stay in the apartment with Grace all day.

“Harry I have to get ready.”

I nodded and painfully loosened my arms before dropping them down by my sides.

“Please be careful baby girl.”

“I will.”

She disappeared into our bedroom and I busied myself in the kitchen. It was everything I could do to keep my thoughts off of Grace’s departure. It was everything I could do not to beg her to stay here with me. She has to go to school Harry. Chill out. I kept telling myself this over and over until Grace stepped into the kitchen looking just as gorgeous as always. I gasped just because she always took my breath away. Her waves fell down her chest. She wore a quarter length black shirt and tan shorts that were fairly short.

“Grace those shorts.” I said, gritting my teeth.

How could she anger me and turn me on at the same time?

“What?” she asked, looking down at her shorts that showed off her legs so good.

Her skin was tan from the sun and her legs were toned.

“Those shorts make me want to have my way with you…right here on the countertop.”

“You’re the one who is shirtless.” She said, pointing at my bare chest.

“So do I have permission to go to work like this?” I asked, completely serious.

“No.” she muttered, looking down at the floor.

“I don’t want you wearing those…”

“They’re shorts Harry. Keep it up and I’ll wear my panties. I don’t need another father. I just need my incredible boyfriend.”

“Yeah well your incredible boyfriend knows how guys react to you. You’re like sugar water and men are like mosquitos so please go take those shorts off and put something else on.” I said, my blood boiling

“No. Just chill out.”

“Grace!” I halfway yelled, grabbing her upper arms.

My heart was pounding and I sighed taking a deep calming breath.

“I’m sorry Grace. I’m acting like a caveman. I just…don’t want you to go.” I explained, knowing that if I didn’t cut it out I would end up upsetting her.

“I love you.” She said, pressing her lips to mine.

We kissed for a long moment before sitting down to eat. Grace raved over the food and blabbed about her classes as we ate. She seemed so excited about school, more so than even her internship so I didn’t ask her to stay home and I didn’t make her feel bad about leaving. I just let her go, wearing her short shorts, because I knew that it was what she wanted.

A/N

I feel like this story is going in the perfect direction that  i want. Please vote and comment your suggestions. It would really motivate me. If you read, thank you. Love you

Faith <3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
171K 3.5K 24
Charlie Springs was always a good girl. She wasn't the normal rebellious teenager who went to parties and got drunk. She was the loner nerd who alway...
86.6K 28 16
When the world ends, there will be no warning. Whether or not you believe in God, or if you don't, it will come in with a crash of biblical proportio...
21.1K 800 59
Agent Zaiarhys Maksimov, a special and an important asset to the FBI agency along side her partner She's independent, cold, emotionless, with a wall...