โ˜† DaBaby? โ˜†

By Indigo__X

A story about a POPSTAR๐Ÿ—ฃ More

DISCLAIMERRRRR๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ
โ€โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐโ€
๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
LLG
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ~๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐ŸŽ„
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’”๐Ÿ’œ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ

๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข

339 14 9
By Indigo__X

Jonathan

Sienna runs up to me in the booth and grabs my hand, pulling me away from everybody. "Yo! What are you doing?" I ask her.

She says nothing and pulls me harder making me run with her. We run past the bathrooms and to a back door. She pushes it open and a white van speeds off.

"Elenora is in that van. He carried her out here." Sienna starts to cry. "Who?!" She shrugs. "I went to the bathroom to look for the girls and saw someone carry her out. I couldn't see who it was but there were two of them. One of them had a gun so I came to get you."

I run my hand over my face. "FUCK!" I go back into the club to see Megan and Ava standing by the bathroom, they were both in hysterics.

I go over to them and Ava latches onto my arm. "Jon they took Ele." Both Ava and Megan hug me so I hug them back. I let them go and they wipe their faces.

"I'm going to get Stunna and them. We need to go find her." Sienna goes over and hugs the two girls. "Did y'all see what they looked like?"

Megan shakes her head but Ava nods. "The one who grabbed Ele had green eyes and he was lightskin. The other one had brown eyes and much lighter skin but he wasn't white. I couldn't really see anything else, they had masks on."

I nod. "We are going to find her." I jog back to the booth, grabbing Stunna and I nod Dee over to me. "Some niggas just took Elenora. We need to make a move."

Dee laughs. "You know I stay strapped. Let's go." I leave without saying bye to anyone. I'm pissed. Who the fuck could have taken her? I hope Dani's dumbass didn't have anything to do with this.

I get out of the club and look both ways down the street. "How the fuck we even gone find her?" Stunna asks. I say nothing and get into the car.

I explain to them both about the description Ava gave me. "Also keep ya eye out for a white van." I say driving down the road.

Elenora

"Who the fuck did you shoot?!"

"Nobody. I just shot at a wall. I think."

I gave up yelling after a while because my throat started to hurt. I still had the bag over my head and my arms tied behind my back.

"You fucking dumbass."

"Why did we even do all of this? It's stupid." The two men were arguing with each other. One of them sounded familiar but I couldn't really focus, I was too scared.

I start to cry again and I hear a loud bang making me stop. "Shut up! I don't wanna hear that shit."

"Fuck you! Just let me go." I say sniffing. The van stops and I hear doors slam shut as the back doors open. I get pulled and then picked up.

"You scream or try to run, I'll shoot. Got it?" I nod my head. He carries me for a little and then he speaks up again. "Open the door bro." Keys jingle and a door opens.

He carries me inside, another door opens and he puts me down. "You can sit down. I'll be back." I scoff. "Where? I can't fucking see. Stupid."

He sighs and holds onto my arms, guiding me to a chair. "I'll be back. Remember what I said because the gun is loaded." I keep quiet and lean back into the chair.

I hear the door close and let out a breath. What the fuck is going on? I really want to know if the girls are okay. I sit in the room for a while until someone came back in.

The person takes steps towards me and yanks the bag off of my head. I blink a few times, just to get used to the bright lights. I look up at the masked man and he laughs.

He crouches down, clears his throat and pulls the mask off his face.

"Xavier? What the fuck are you doing? Untie me right now!" He takes the gun out of his trousers and points it at me. "What did I say about the yelling?" I sit still, keeping quiet.

"Let's see if your little boyfriend is gonna save you. Even though we both know it should be me and you." I scoff and laugh lightly.

"That's what this is all about? Huh? Tying me up, throwing me in a van and threatening me with a gun just because you want to be my boyfriend. Xavier, we never dated and never will. All it was between us was sex. That was it! I moved on and you got mad. What you have going on in your head is fucked up. Look at what is happening."

He stares at me, licking his lips. "You just changed up on people when you got with that nigga."

"No I didn't. YOU did. YOU keep acting up and then you get fucked up. What me and Jonathan have? You couldn't compare to. EVER!" The door opens and Liam walks in.

"What the fuck? You too? You guys are supposed to be my friends and you're pulling this shit." I throw my head back and let out a loud groan.

"Just let me the fuck go. Please." Xavier looks back at Liam and laughs. "You aren't going anywhere."

✰ ✰ ✰

It has been around three days since Xavier took me from the club and today is my birthday. What a great way to celebrate my 22nd.

Xavier trusted me enough to untie my hands but he still locked me in the room. I was allowed to watch some TV and I had to knock on the door 3 times to use the bathroom, 2 if I was hungry.

Or I'd just have to wait for one of them to come in. I wonder if anyone has tried to find me. My dad is probably going crazy. Jonathan too. The doorbell rings and I hear loads of shuffling.

The bedroom door unlocks, opens and Liam comes in pointing the gun at me. "Keep quiet." I sit up in the bed and raise my hands. "Ooh, so scary." I say sarcastically.

They both keep threatening me with it so the feeling of fear has gone out of the window. It was quiet in the bedroom due to the TV being off and Liam trying to be intimidating.

Heavy on the 'trying'.

I hear a woman's voice very faintly. I look towards the door and then back at Liam. "Don't fucking think about it."

"Or what? You gone shoot me? Go ahead. Do it." He still points it at me, gripping it tightly. "I'm not gonna shoot you Ele, your my friend. I love you." I rest my chin in the palm of my hand.

"You do? So then why the fuck are you two doing this? If you both love me or care about me, WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE? Oh, and you better hope Jonathan doesn't find you. He thinking about killing you."

He looks confused and lowers the gun. "Who?" I roll my eyes. "Don't play dumb Liam. You're sleeping with his babymother." He smiles and starts to laugh lowly. "Ah shit. Lena? She's my babymother now. She's two months pregnant."

My mouth drops open and he continues to laugh. "You're disgusting Liam. You know the rest of us as a friend group, excluding you and that asshole out there, knew there was something up with you. You KNEW who she was, he used to post her on Instagram when they were together. I just- ugh. That's why you and Xavier are best friends. You're both fucking crazy."

I cross my arms over my chest and huff. "You done with your little temper tantrum?" I raise a finger to respond but Xavier walks in.

He goes over to Liam and whispers something. "Oh. It seems like you had a little visitor Ele. Ava wanted to know if he has seen you." Liam says and I roll my eyes.

At least they are trying to look for me. I don't know how she fell for Xavier's lie though. She must be so scared. I would be too if it was her.

"I'll deal with her for now bro." Xavier says and Liam hands him the gun. "Y'all only got one gun? Tuh. Rookies." Liam walks up to me, smirking. "I met Serenity a few times. Tell her she about to be a big sister. Also tell your 'neighbour' I ain't scared."

"If you ain't scared tell him yourself. Pussy." He grabs me by the arms and pulls me close to him aggressively. "You know what your problem is? You never learn to shut the fuck up. I should have shot you when I had the chance. I shouldn't be dealing with your shit."

I take a breath holding back some tears. "You wanted to shoot me? You still have a chance to. Just let everyone know when you do, that you killed someone that cared for you when nobody else did. I was the only one who made you feel welcome when no one else did. But do it, I don't give a fuck. I can not wait until Jonathan deals with you. I'm done protecting you." He pushes me away and storms out of the room.

Seconds later the front door slams. I wipe a tear from my face and look at Xavier. "Sorry about him." He started to go on about how angry Liam had been lately.

I zoned out and started to think about why I was here. Jealousy is a fucking disease. He really took me away from everyone just because he wants to be my boyfriend.

I could really use that to my advantage. Maybe butter him up and find a way out. "Ele?" I look at him and raise my eyebrows. "What?"

"I said Happy Birthday." I scoff. "There's nothing happy about it Xavier. I'd be beyond happy- Fuck that. I'd be ecstatic if you let me go." He caresses my cheek.

"Baby you know I can't do that, for you to run back to that rapper nigga?" I shake my head and rest my hand on the back of his neck. "No no. I just want to be outside. Come on X, it's my birthday. Please? I won't run, I promise."

He nods. "I'll take you out back for a little while and that's it." I fake a smile and hug him. "What did you say to Ava?" I ask him pulling away. "She asked if I had seen you and I told her no. She would've taken you away from me."

I close my eyes and try to contain the urge to not cringe. "Leave him Elenora. You should be with me, you know that. It's like you replaced me as a sneaky link and friend."

"It wasn't sneaky at all, everyone knew." He tilts his head to the side and shrugs. "Be with me. Please?"

I need to just play along. Just long enough to gain some trust to get out of here. Jonathan is going to hate me for it, but I need to do it or I'll be stuck here.

"Yes, I will."

𝕙𝕖𝕪🙃

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 366 44
Just read... โ€ผ๏ธ Eฬถxฬถcฬถuฬถsฬถeฬถ Mฬถyฬถ Mฬถiฬถsฬถtฬถaฬถkฬถeฬถsฬถ Aฬถnฬถdฬถ Eฬถxฬถpฬถlฬถiฬถcฬถtฬถeฬถdฬถ Cฬถoฬถnฬถtฬถeฬถnฬถtฬถโ€ผ๏ธ
995K 33.9K 43
"if you're lookin' for someone who can change you're life, ain't no need to cry baby wipe your eyes."
61.6K 1.2K 25
Little angelfuck It's a shame that luck isn't better, babe Did you like the fun Did you like the times that I promised you [oc x kirk hammett] [smut...