SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

Od Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. Viac

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

CHAPTER 2

1.1K 50 24
Od Tokkimallows

NAMKYU'S POV

I was getting bored in the house so I took a quick shower. I wear a comfortable clothes. I texted Sungkyu oppa before heading out of the apartment.

"Who are you?" I heard a guy's voice, it was deep. I turned around and saw a tall guy staring at me. He looks so matured with his long hair patted in the middle. He was wearing black pants, black shoes, plain white shirt and brown jacket over it.

"Namkyu?" He asked. Wait a minute, don't tell me this is my brother Wonshik?

"Are you really Namkyu?" He asked and I nodded. "Damn! You grew up so quick. You didn't tell me you're coming"

"Sungkyu didn't tell you?" I asked.

"No, we barely saw each other" he said.

"You should have texted him"

"They're too busy to even talk through their phone" Wonshik said.

"Oh I see" I said. "You look so mature" I added his built body can be seen even with his clothes on.

"You too, but you still so small with your height" he teased. "So where are you up to?"

"Just walking around town"

"Want me to keep you accompany?" He asked. Then I remembered what Sungkyu told me that he barely gets home.

"Nah, I'm sure you went home to rest. Don't mind me I can go by myself. You should take a rest" I said and he nodded.

"If you say so, then see you later"

"See you later" I said giving him a hug before walking away.

-----------

I was walking around town. Seoul is really beautiful, I get it why my three brothers choose to live here well not just because of their jobs. I went to Itaewon looking around appreciating every store that I saw. I'm sure having a business here will lead you to success, there's a lot of people coming here.

I was crossing the road when a car always hit me. I'm glad I didn't get hit, it just stopped in front of me. The door open and a guy went out. It was him.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't n-" he was cut off when he saw my face. "You're that girl in the hotel"

Damn he remembers me. My eyes grew big and I look away hiding my face from embarrassment. I can't believe I pretended getting pleasured by him.

"Are you really okay? Your face is so red" he said. I look away and covered my face with my hands.

"Aren't you sick? Can I take a look?" He said moving around to see my face. Then he grabbed both of my wrist getting my hands away from my face.

"Don't look at me" I said looking away since he was holding my wrist.

"Do you remember me?" He asked me and I just nodded. "Your face getting redder"

"You're embarrassed? Cute" he giggled. Then a car honk at us. He dragged me beside the road then he apologized to the other driver. I was about to walk away when he blocked my way.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked.

"I helped you once but still you're a total stranger to me" I said and he just laughed.

"I'm Chae Hyungwon, now I'm no longer a stranger" he said staring into my eyes. Damn he's really handsome.

"You're Namkyu right? Let me accompany you around since you helped me" he said.

"No, thank you. I can go all by myself" I said walking away from him.

"Come on, just let me treat you dinner or something" he said.

"Let me think about it"

"How can you refuse to my deal?" He pulled me closer. "Do you know who I am?" He asked.

"Young Master!" I saw a guy wearing a suit running behind this guy. He turned around to look at the guy who just called him.

"Shit I have to go, see you around" he said patting my head before getting in his car. Shit! If I run they'll also follow me to gather info about Hyungwon and the worst is my brother's team is the one who's chasing him.

"Hey! Wait up!" I shouted as I block his way.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Take me with you"

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Just take me with you, I'll explain later!"

"Get in" he said. I opened the door and hop in the passenger's seat.

"Wear your seatbelt" he said before stomping on the gas pedal as he drive away.

"Hey slow down!" I shouted at him as I plugged in the seatbelt.

"We're being chase why do you want me to slow down??"

"Fuck you"

"Yeah we'll get to that part later" he smirk as his speed up.

We are able to get into an alley, two cars are chasing behind us and they're speeding up. As soon as we got out on an alley another car was approaching us. Shit! Namgil oppa is the one who's driving.

"Guess I have to turn myself over to my dad" He laughed stopping the car. No! I can't be seen together with this guy.

"Move back" I told him.

"What? Why?"

"Just move your seat backwards" I said as I unplugged my seatbelt getting up from my seat and went to sit between his legs.

"What are you doing?" He asked trying his best to stay still on his seat.

"I'm helping you escape" I said turning the wheel around and stomping on the gas pedal.

"What the heck are you thinking?" He said. I drive the car all the way down the stairs. The road was bumpy making me moved up and down against him.

"Shit" he groan. The bumpiness keeps me on from moving up and down making me rub against Hyungwon.

"I'm so sorry" I apologize looking back at him to check him out.

"Don't mind me, look forward" he groaned putting his hands against my waist keeping me in place to avoid furthermore contact.

"Sorry I have to do this" he pant as he keep his hands against my waist.

We finally get out of the stairs and I drive away from those guys chasing after us.

"Look out!" Hyungwon shouted, it was too late for me when I hit the brake the car already crashed against the pole.

"Urgh!" He groaned in pain.

"Are you okay?" I look over him. He was leaning back with his head thrown back and his arm covering his face.

"Hey are you okay? Your face is so red" I said as I moved my body shifting to turn around to look at him.

"Don't move" he said. "Or at least get off of me" he added, still covering his face.

"Oh sorry about that" I said opening the door and went out.

"What's that smell?" Hyungwon quickly went out of the car. It was the fuel, it is leaking.

Hyungwon was about to say something to me when the rain fell down. It was already noon and the rain was falling hard.

"Sorry about your car, I'll pay fo---" I was cut off.

"Forget about the car for now" he said as he grabbed me by my shirt dragging me with him.

"Let's stay here while he wait for the rain to stop" he said.

"A love hotel?!"

"Well we have no choice" he said. It's true, I'm now soaking wet. I was spacing out thinking if my brother saw me. Then Hyungwon suddenly wrapped his jacket around my chest then pulled me with him.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Let go!" I said trying to get the jacket off of me. He didn't listen he just dragged me like that all the way towards our room. When we got in he finally let me go.

"What was that?!"

"What?! Do you want that guy devour your chest?" Hyungwon asked me. Then I remembered that I was wearing a white blouse. I glare at him and cover my chest.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested on your small boobs" He deadass said throwing his jacket to me.

"I'll prepare you a bath" He said heading towards the bathroom. Eh? I'm not doing it with you. "You'll catch cold if you don't wash up" he added as he completely disappeared on my sight.

What the hell am I thinking? Namkyu calm down. If it wasn't my brother chasing him I wouldn't end up alone here with him.

"The bath is ready" he said as he went out of the bathroom topless drying his hair with a towel. My eyes grew big and look away.

"Why are you getting so shy?" He asked me. "Don't get your hopes, I won't do anything to you not even touch you okay" he said pushing me all the way to the bathroom.

Good thing he isn't acting like the way we first met. I went inside the bathroom leaving him. He really did prepared a bath for me. I took off all of my clothes and hop in the bathtub. The water is so warm.

I was enjoying my time in the e bath forgetting all of the frustrating things that happened today. Then the door swung open.

"Let's take a bath together" Hyungwon said walking in naked with just a towel wrapped around his hips.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm freezing out there wearing my soaked clothes so---"

"Oh sorry I'm taking too long I should get out now" I said getting up from the bathtub with both of my hands covering myself.

"Watch out!" Hyungwon quickly caught me. Shit the floor was slippery but the most embarrassing is that I'm leaning towards Hyungwon and our chest was touching each other's.

"You should be careful" he said pulling away from me without looking. "I'm just using the shower so, you can get back to the tub" he told me.

He isn't mentioning about the incident that just happened. I'm glad. I just ignore the fact that I'm here alone inside the bathroom with some guy that I've just met. I went back in the tub sitting there as I hug my legs for me to cover up. I turn my head over having a glance at Hyungwon who was showering beside me.

Good thing he has his eyes closed. He's really tall. His body is sure slim but muscles can also be seen on him. He also have toned abdomen. He's showering with that towel still hanging around his hips.

"Namkyu don't stare at me too much" he said still his eyes are closed as he wash his hair.

"Who said I'm looking at you. Aren't you the one who's looking?"

"Even if I look at you nothing's going to happen so don't keep your hopes up" he said as he completely rinsed his whole body.

"Hey! I'm not hoping that something might happen between us" I said.

"Oh yeah so let me hop in for a sec" he said as he hop in the bathtub sitting across me.

"Hey you..." I bend my knees hugging it close to my body covering myself.

"Expose your body or not, I won't do anything to you without your permission so don't worry" he said as he settle himself on the tub.

"Unless you want me to do something to you?" He said as he come closer to me. "You want me to do something?"

"You're making such a lewd expression" he said putting his hand under my chin and guiding it up for me to look at him.

"You're cute, come here" he said pulling me towards him. I end up sitting between his legs, my back resting against his chest.

"Do show that lewd expression to others" he whispered against my ear. I can feel his hot breath.

"That reminds me why did you do that earlier? I mean you shouldn't drive all the way down to the stairs" he said

"I did that because we're cornered, the last thing you want was getting caught right?" I said.

"I mean you should just left me alone. You acted like you're the one being chase" he laughed.

"But they'll go after me"

"No they won't. I'm the one they want so I'm sure they won't touch whoever I'm with" Hyungwon said. "Plus I can escape the other car was my companion" he added.

"Why didn't you told me?!"

"I was trying to, that's why I stopped the car" Hyungwon said. "It surprised me when you moved to my seat and drive. That's kind of hot you know"

"I shouldn't have butt in" I sighed.

"Well on the other hand it's great that it happened. I wouldn't end up here with you if we come to my companion" Hyungwon said. Then I felt his hand against my shoulder.

"You said you wouldn't do anything without my permission" I said.

"I was just massaging your shoulder" he said.

"But you should also asked permission first"

"Don't you like it?" He said as he continue to massage me. His hands are so big, I can feel his slender fingers on me. He's just massaging me I shouldn't make a sound. It feels so good.

"Mnn!"

"Come here" he said as he turned me around meeting me sat on his lap.

It was so embarrassing, we're both naked here and I'm on top of him. I covered my chest and look away from him.

"Don't cover them" Hyungwon said grabbing both of my wrist taking my arms away from my chest.

"It's embarrassing"

"No you look really pretty" he said as he started to kiss me against my neck.

His kisses went up to the skin behind my ear. Then he started sucking on it. I feel hot. I can feel his hot breath. Then he startled me when he suddenly bit my ear and licking it up.

"May I?" He asked. My heart is beating so fast.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.7K 175 14
"You don't need to try to know me. I am what you see now.I am a destroyer."
338K 24.5K 41
"Me falling in love with you was unavoidable. I needed you like the desert needs rain." ✱ Shin Hoseok, a highschool drop out, has three jobs to pay f...
695K 70.3K 113
♕ started chatting with you © 1YANAN • 2017
1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.