Chapter 45

NAMKYU'S POV

Due to Hyungwon's extended stay of over a few weeks, Namgil has adopted a more lenient approach toward him, He's now also sleeping at Wonshik's room now instead of the couch. He's been also a great help here with me since I keep on getting bored staying here in the house. 'Cause both Chae and Hwang clans haven't said a word about the engagement party thing, Hyungwon's stayed out of the media spotlight. However, after being spotted numerous times in public with another man, Hwang Mihye was all over the news.

"Hey Nami, you saw this already?" Hyungwon asked me as he sat down beside me showing me his phone.

He has an article on his phone that reads, "Hwang Group's heir cheating" and I glance at it. I read the entire report, which said that Hwang Mihye had been spotted with a different man several times who wasn't Chae Hyungwon, the Chae Group's successor. It said that because the man was always seen wearing a mask, they have not yet been able to identify him. There's also this comment that says, "There's nothing wrong if she cheated, not her fault after that Chae took another girl home during their own engagement party" and another one says, "LOL this is interesting, your fiancé cheated on you with some random host girl and now you cheated back at him with such a guy who I assume is a celebrity".

"These comments suck" I said. Then Hyungwon realized that there's this one comment that mentioned me.

"Don't mind that, look what I'm saying here is this should be enough to call of the wedding right?" Hyungwon said looking excited. "My father should be calling me right now to discuss the matter, why isn't he doing anything"

"Should we call N----" I was cut off when I heard my phone rang, it was Seungwoo.

"Is it from the camp? HQ? or one of your brothers?" Hyungwon asked.

"It's Seungwoo"

"oh just your ex" He said looking away and continue browsing his phone.

"I'll take this call, I'll be quick" I told Hyungwon and he just gave me a nod before I walk to the kitchen to answer the phone.

*ON PHONE:*

SEUNGWOO: Namkyu, you picked up.

NAMKYU: Yeah, its been a while.

SEUNGWOO: I'm outside, are you busy?

NAMKYU: the fuc--- right now? You shouldn't be here.

SEUNGWOO: Yeah right now. Don't worry I know, Sungkyu told me that you guys are staying with Hyungwon for a while now.

NAMKYU: So what are you doing here? What do you want?

SEUNGWOO: I have something to show you, can you come down for a bit?

SEUNGWOO: Come on now Namkyu, it's a video inside the host's room during the engagement party.

And with that I quickly ended the call making me run all the way to my room to atleast change my pajamas into a decent clothes since I have a feeling that I should go to the HQ after this.

"I'll be back, don't worry I'll inform my brothers what's going on" I said as I made my way out. "And stay here, you shouldn't go outside got that?" I went back to remind Hyungwon and he just gave me a nod with a worried expression on his face.