CHAPTER 32 ⚠️

NAMKYU'S POV

"Are you all right?" I nodded when Seungwoo asked. "Is it still possible for you to continue? It's time for the young master to have his turn" Seungwoo said referring to Hyungwon.

"Give me a minute" I panted

"What? You don't have to. I can take care of myself" Hyungwon said. "I'll take a shower first" he said and he was about to get up from the bed when I grabbed his hand.

"Don't go" I said. Pulling him down on the bed. Then a phone suddenly rang breaking the silence.

"Excuse me for a second" Seungwoo said picking up his phone from the night stand. Wrapping a towel around his waist before going to the balcony to talk through his phone.

"Namkyu, can you walk? Or you want me to help you wash up" Hyungwon asked me.

"Hyungwon" I called him crawling on top of him.

"Namkyu, we shouldn't. You're tired" Hyungwon said.

I just ignored what he said and continue to caress his chest. I lean down on him leaving sweet kisses along his neck and shoulders. "Hyungwon If you're tired I'll do all the work" I whisper against his ears.

"Namkyu, I told you I can do it my---" He was cut off once he laid his eyes on me getting off of him. He was about to get up when I sat on his lap my back facing him grinding against his hard length.

"Namkyu what are you doing??" Hyungwon asked.

"Why do it yourself when I'm willing to help?" I asked. "We all agreed to this and if it's too much I should have said the safe word" I added for him not to get worried.

"Namkyu I swear, I---ugh" I suddenly grabbed his length and line it towards my entrance. "Wait, hold up, hold up, stop" I heard him but I didn't stop and push its head inside me. I heard his hissed then both of his hands landed on my waist.

"Nami, pull it out" Hyungwon said holding me tightly on my waist for me to stop from pushing all the way in. "Just let me wear a condom for a minute, I don't know how long I would last with you riding me" He said.

"Just spill it inside me, just like how we did it last time"

"No, I don't want you taking pills it may cause a problem in the future" He explained. Then reaching on the nightstand to grab a condom. "Come on baby, you can put on me" He said handing me the condom.

Pulling the head of his length out of me, ripping the foil I grabbed the condom and rolled it down his harden cock before lining him against my entrance once again. I held my breath as I let go of my weight, then gasped as I felt him inching inside of me, my tight walls gently pushing him in.

Hyungwon threw his head back and let out a loud moan, making me even more tensed. I lean down gently, placing my hands against his thigh, and begin to grind and roll my hips against his, feeling his length immediately contact a sensitive area deep within me, causing me to moan. Hyungwon glanced up at me from behind me, observing the movement of my hips as I increased my speed and began to ride him hard.

Wrapping his hand around my neck and the other one placing it against my lower abdomen stopping me from moving. Then leaning closer towards me.

"What's with the rush?" He whisper against my ear caressing my lower abdomen in a circle motion. "You can take your time, use me whenever you want to" Hyungwon added slightly thrusting upwards causing me to arch my back and threw my head back against his shoulder.