CHAPTER 16

HYUNGWON'S POV

"Come on Bomi, tell me your address" I said as I help him walk. His arms wrapped around my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around his waist supporting him as he walk.

"I don't want to go home yet" he said. Why did he drink so much? The three of us went out for a drink to talk about what's bothering Jaebom but Hongbin end up telling his life story once again and Jaebom didn't even say something he just drink and drink until he's wasted.

"You're all wasted I should get you home" I told him but he keeps on saying the he don't want to go home.

"Wait wait, let's stop for a minute. My head spinning" he said and we stopped for a second.

"Are you okay? Let's find something to sober you up" I told him but he suddenly vomited on me. "You should wash up" he laughed.

We ended up checking in a hotel since he didn't tell me his address. I lay him down on the bed before going to the bathroom to wash up.

--------
I was already washing the soap off of my body when I heard the door opened.

"It's so hot" I heard Jaebom's voice. I quickly turned around and I saw him taking his top off. I was about to step out of the shower to stop him.

"Jaebom y---------"

"Hyungwon you're here? Who are you calling Jaebom? Did you forget my name?" He said he still sound drunk. His body shocked me. He was wearing a bra and when he took his pants off he's wearing a panty.

"Take your clothes back on, Jaebom" I said looking away. I can feel my face heating up for a moment.

"Who's Jaebom? I'm Namkyu, did you already forget?" He told me. Namkyu? Where did I headed that name? He took off his remaining clothes and hop in the shower with me. Shit! He's not a man after all.

"I should get going" I said trying to get out but she pressed herself towards me.

"I want you" she said.

"No, you're just drunk" I told her as I tried to push her away. "I won't take advantage of you because you're drunk" I told her.

"But seems like you also want me" she said her hands travel from my chest down to my abdomen.

"Baby, I'm holding back don't make me do something you'll regret the next day" I told her and she just smirked. Then she lean closer to me.

"Then don't hold back" she whispered and with that I snapped. I grabbed her by her shoulders and pinned her against the wall.

I placed my index finger and thumb on her chin and pulled her in. My lips connected with her. I didn't even wait, I entered my tongue into her mouth and pressed it against her. I knew the night wouldn't just end with a make out session, so I started to fondle her breasts.

I pulled away from her lips and began kissing along her jaw. I slowly moved down to her neck, where I found a sweet spot that I began to suck on. I wanted to make sure to leave a mark. She ran her fingers through my hair as I continued to leave marks on her neck making sure I also give enough attention to her breasts. Then I move down to her breast sucking on it and massaging the other one.

"Baby, your breasts are kind of small, but it's hot" I told her looking up at her. She was covering her mouth with his hand.

"You told me not to hold back, then you should also try not to hold back" I said as I continue sucking on her breast.