CHAPTER 1

NAMKYU'S POV

I woke up early and took a bath. Today my brother will pick me up. I arrange my luggage before going out. That guy from last night, who is he? Is he fine? I wonder if they caught him. I was on my way out of my hotel room when I received a text.

From: Sungkyu Oppa
Hey where are you I'm in front of the hotel right now.

From: Namkyu
I'm on my way down.

I quickly rush out of my hotel room getting in the elevator. I can't wait to see him. Once the elevator stopped on the ground floor I went to return the key. I got out of the hotel with my luggage with me but I cannot see my brother. The last time I saw him he cut his hair in the shortest way I wonder if he change.

On phone:

Sungkyu: you down here already?

Namkyu: yeah I can't find you, where are you?

Sungkyu: I'm wearing my black coat.

I look around looking for a guy wearing a black coat then my eyes landed on the guy standing beside a grey car. The guy was wearing a black coat, sun glasses and his hair is long.

Sungkyu: found you!

Then that guy started to wave at me then run towards me. No freaking way, this is my brother?! And with that the call ended.

"Hey you look more mature now" the guy said removing his sun glasses. It's him!

"Sungkyu oppa" I greeted him approaching him to give him a tight hug. "I miss you so much"

He hugged me lifting me up. "Look at my little princess" he said. He put me down ruffling my hair. He pulled away giving me a look from head to toe. "You're so pretty" he smiled.

"Look at your hair I didn't recognize you. And what's with that clothes?" I asked.

"I slip out from work" he laughed. "We should get going now" he said grabbing my luggage putting it in the car.

Getting to the other side of the car, he open the door for me. "Be careful, your head" he said.

"Thanks" I got inside his car and he went to the driver's seat.

"How's Namgil oppa?" I asked.

"He barely stays at home" He responded. "Sorry I'm not able to pick you up yesterday" he added.

"No, I understand you have your work" I said as I fasten my seatbelt. He was about to drive but he saw someone.

"Look there's hyung" he said pointing at the guy wearing a suit approaching us. As the guy went near us Sungkyu rolled the windows down.

"What're you doing here?" Sungkyu asked. It was Namgil oppa.

"Oppa!" I called him and he look at me.

"Hey girl, I didn't know you came back" He greeted me with a warm smile.

"Oppa why are you here?" I asked.

"I was here since last night, the director assigned me and my team here to get the young master" Namgil explained.

"Young master? You mean Mr. Chae's son? He can back?" Sungkyu asked. I don't know who's they're talking about but what I'm sure the most is that it's related to their work.