Chapter 27

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
This chapter contains 😏😏
Don't tell me I didn't warn you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAMKYU'S POV

"Just do it without them. Fuck me bare like how you did last time" I whispered at him.

"No, we can't" He said pushing me away. "Come on let's get you wash up" he added as he got up from the bed.

"Hyungwon" I called him and he hummed in response. "I haven't cum yet" I said and I saw his face heat up.

"I was trying to run away, cause if I don't I won't able to hold back now" he said. Then I grabbed him by his wrist begging him to fuck me.

Then he put both of his hand on my underarm picking me up like a baby, letting me stand up on my own feet. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer as he started kissing me.

"Don't run away from me when you remember what we did" he whispered at me.

His voice making me shiver. His kisses making me feel butterflies in my stomach and making my legs give up.

"Bend over" he whispered at me. I do what he told me to, I bend over the bed sticking out my ass for him.

He run his long slick fingers against my fold spreading my wetness.

"Close your thighs together" Hyungwon said holding me by my waist lifting it up. He was about to thrust between my thighs but I stopped him. Putting my hands behind him and pushing him by his abdomen.

"You want me to stop now?" He softly asked and I shook my head 'no'.

"Just put it in" I whined.

"But we don't have a cond--"

"Forget about the fucking condom and put it in" I groaned.

His hands rub over my ass, gently squeezing it at times which causes me to moan out, anticipating what is going to happen next. Hyungwon's hand slips down from my ass and moves to rub my clit once again. Then rubbing himself, spreading my wetness along his shaft.

Rubbing the tip of his dick along my folds teasing me more. I groan in frustration then that gave him a signal to push it in. Aligning himself, he gently push the tip inside me.

"Shit" I moan grabbing the mattress tightly. Then he slowly push himself half way. He only penetrate me once and I'm still not used to his size.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded, then he gently massage my hips. "You're tensed, relax" he said as he continue to massage my hips.

Once I got used to his size, I slowly push my hips back at him. He seems to notice what I'm trying to do and he push the rest of his length inside with one swift move.

He just stayed there for a while not moving inside at me at all. My walls are still adjusting to his size as I pant.

Hyungwon groaned, panting and trying not to hurt me anymore than he already was. It felt a little pleasurable, but it still hurt. Holding me by my waist he slowly withdraw from me leaving the tip inside before thrusting back inside in a slow pace.

There was still a feeling of strange tightness. He stayed for a moment checking if I'm okay. But before I knew it I started to move by myself making him chuckle.
Holding tight on my waist he continued to roll his hips into my ass, giving me long deep strokes of his cock that grazed my bundle of nerves inside of me.
It felt like pure ecstasy as I began to clench my walls tight around his girth as I shake uncontrollably.