Chapter 11

SEUNGWOO'S POV

I just got back to our office finding Jaebom editing something on his computer.

"Hey Seungwoo" he greeted me but I just ignored him. That should be Namkyu greeting me.

"Oh Jaebom's here" Hwiyoung said as he went to his desk.

"Seungwoo you should be helping Jaebom with whatever he's doing" Sungkyu told me.

"He's not asking for help" I answered.

"How will Jaebom ask you for help if you're acting a dick towards him" Jihoon said.

"Yeah you should have been nicer towards Jaebom" Hwiyoung said laughing at me.

"Sir, Section Commander Kim is on his way here. He's looking for you" Yuto said as soon as he gets inside our office.

"What? Why?" Sungkyu asked. Then the door swung opened revealing Section Commander Kim (Namgil), his older brother.

"Sungkyu where the fuck is Namkyu?" He asked walking directly towards our Team Leader's desk.

"Why are you acting like that? Nothing bad happened to her" Sungkyu respond laughing.

"For now, nothing bad happened to her" Section Commander Kim said. "We already declined the offer why do you have to agree with it. I declined it since she'll get in too much trouble" he added.

"It's not me who agreed to the offer. Go talk to her" Team Leader Sungkyu said.

Where the hell is Namkyu? And what are they talking about? And about the offer, the only offer that Section Commander Kim declined was the offer of Mr. Chae himself.

"Where is she??" Section Commander asked. Then Sungkyu look forward to my side pointing at Jaebum. What the hell is happening here?

"See? You even dressed him up as a man" Section Commander blurt out.

Team Leader Sungkyu just laughed at him. He just ignored Sungkyu and went towards Jaebum.

"Kim Namkyu, we need to talk" he said with a serious toned.

"I'll be back" Jaebom mouthed to Sungkyu.

As soon as they left the room I look over the others finding them laughing. Why am I the only one confused what's happening right now?

"Seungwoo didn't really notice huh?" Jihoon said

"Seungwoo you dumb as fuck" Hwiyoung laughed.

"Wait? What's going on?" I asked them then Sungkyu went beside me wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

"That's why I told you, if you like Namkyu that much be nice to Jaebom" Sungkyu told me.

"Are you guys telling me that Jaebom is Namkyu?" I asked. Then Yuto punched me against my arm.

"Go ask her, yourself" Jihoon said. "Jaebom was the one who told us. You should have been nicer to Jaebom" he added.

"What the hell is going on? Why does Namkyu have to change her name to Jaebom"

JAEBOM'S/NAMKYU'S POV

"Yeah, yeah I get it. I was the one who choose this, it's not Mr. Chae nor Sungkyu. Okay? You don't have to get mad at them. I was the one who decided this" I told Namgil.

"You don't really get it do you? I've decline Mr. Chae's request cause it might put you on danger. Just come to think of it. You almost got raped by a random guy at your first work and now you decided to work for Mr. Chae's son? Didn't you get enough information? His son is womanizer, a Playboy. He'll just take advantage of you and----"