CHAPTER 41

HYUNGWON'S POV

I left Namkyu and her brother in the living room for them to talk. I quickly grabbed my phone seeing the caller ID 'Changkyun' on it, I take a look back at Namkyu cheeking if she's receiving a lot of scolding from her brother but he looks calm as he talk to his sister.

"Hyungwon, is Namkyu still with you?" That was the first thing Changkyun asked as I answer the call.

"Yeah and I won't leave her. Why?" I asked.

"Minhyuk just got back here in the training camp he told me that there are bunch of gangster looking men around the area you and Namkyu are staying" Changkyun said through the other line.

"Yeah proceed"

"According to what I've learn the party at the Hwang's mansion was hosted by the White Rabbit" Changkyun informed me.

"Yeah I've already know about that after my father went here to inform that the hostesses are working under White Rabbit" I answered. "So what is White Rabbit all about? Any information?"

"White Rabbit is formally known as Red Light District which is a brothel house. It was run up by gangster. Song Eugene is know the director of White Rabbit and the son of the former owner of Red Light District which is a gang leader" Changkyun added.

"More information about Song Eugene???"

"Song Eugene, 28 years old current director of White Rabbit. That's all it says here" Changkyun answered.

"Any connections to the Hwang?"

"I'm not sure. Wait. It says that Eugene also managing the gang at the moment, his father was currently at the hospital. Give me a sec, I'll look for his connections to the Hwang family" Changkyun told me.

"Found it, the head of Hwang family or should I say Mihye's grandfather was the one who supports Mr. Song, Eugene's father in exchange to work under the Hwang" He added.

"So that Song Eugene is managing the gang for now which is a gang that originally his father's that was supported by the Hwang? This is so fucked up I don't understand" I told him.

"Oh I found something important, Hwang Mihye  managing a hotel called Xanthe Hotel"

"And what does it have to do with the topic you're telling me earlier??" I asked Changkyun.

"Xanthe Hotel has a bar on it and guess what bar they're working with?"

"Changkyun I'm not here talking to you to do some guessing game" I answered sounding a little annoyed at him for not just spilling the news he found out.

"It's White Rabbit" Changkyun said sounding a little excited.

"And what will I get from that infor---- wait Changkyun what are we really talking about here?"

"Minhyuk told me that there was a gangster looking guys wandering around the hotel you're staying, which is the Xanthe Hotel. So basically those guys are from the gang that which was Eugene managing" Changkyun explained.

"Changkyun aren't you a genius"

"I am that's why I'm always the one behind the computers" Changkyun arrogantly said. "So what I'm saying here is since the party was hosted by White Rabbit those hostess are probably under White Rabbit and those gangster out there must be looking for the hostess that you run off with" Changkyun added.