In Her Skin.

Bởi Lustplayss

Sequel to Retribution. *First Author And Book To Use Both Main Characters On Wattpad‼️ Xem Thêm

In Her Skin.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
PLEASE READ‼️
36.
37.
38.

23.

3.3K 232 141
Bởi Lustplayss

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan

"You have to be still." Lavender squished my cheeks together, holding my face in place. She was holding me hostage in her room as she proceeded to give me a 'Lavy Makeover'.

"Be gentle."

"Sorry." Her tongue stuck out on the side of her mouth as she focused on doing my eyeshadow. I tried my hardest not to laugh at her seriousness. "Now, I have to bake your face."

Her steps were all over the place but I wouldn't dare correct her. I was letting her be great and do whatever she wants. "Don't forget lipgloss."

"Right! Almost missed the most important step." She glided the brush across my face before applying a large amount of lipgloss to my lips.

"All done!" She held a small mirror to my face. I looked like a damn clown who had a rough day at the circus. My baby looked at me with such innocent eyes waiting for my response.

"You did an amazing job, baby."

She smiled. "You really like it?"

"I love it."

"I...I don't know what else to do now." She shrugged plopping down on her bed. "You can't leave though."

She rushed over to my side, grasping my arm tightly. I chuckled at her efforts to make me sit back down. This has been going on for two hours. I couldn't move an inch without her thinking I'm leaving her room.

"I'm just standing up. How about I paint your nails and toes?" I suggested in which she agreed to. I proceeded with getting everything needed while Lavender picked out a color. Once I started we sat in complete silence.

"Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"How come people tried to hurt us?" My heart began racing at her question. She looked genuinely confused and saddened. I did everything in my power to take her mind off of the incident that occurred last week but she obviously didn't forget.

I sighed. "Sometimes people are angry and they do bad things."

"You hurt someone's feelings?"

"Sadly yes. But they will never try to hurt us again, I'll make sure not it. I love you so much bubbies." I kissed her forehead while squeezing her tight. I was going to do everything in my power to keep her safe.

_______

"Who's next?" I asked Lilo. Tonight I was holding auditions to replace Sweets. Since she was fired, I haven't heard from her. When I went to look for her and try to offer my help once again, she was gone. The people from her neighborhood said she moved out of state. The girls also informed me that she had only gotten worse. Sad it had to be that way, I just hope she gets the help she deserves.

She looked down at her notes. "KiKi, she's 28 and from Chicago."

"Alright let's see what she's got."

I relaxed in my seat once KiKi walked into the stage. At this point, I was becoming restless. She was probably the 17th girl, and I hoped she would be the last.

"Hello everyone, as you know my name is Keisha aka KiKi and I'm from Chi-town." She beamed with excitement.

My eyebrows raised in shock seeing the thick ginger stand in front of us. I didn't expect KiKi to be a white girl. I've certainly never in my 28 years of living heard or seen a caucasian woman name, Keisha. This was going to be very interesting.

"Come on with the show. We don't need to hear your life story." Mina rudely told her. I figured she was over it just as much as I was.

She giggled. "Right."

The lights dimmed and KiKi took her place once the music began. She took off her jacket, throwing it to the side. I was impressed with her figure, it looked homegrown but you never knew these days. But I don't mind as long as she could move it and make money.

"I have a feeling we're going to be here longer than expected."

"You don't think that she's got it?" I asked Mina.

"Hell no. First of all, she's too damn giggly."

"Nah, she's it." Bone argued. I hummed while going back and forth in my head. This girl had the look but it didn't mean she knew how to work it.

Lilo raised her hand. "I second that."

"So what you trying to do to me? It's like we can't stop, we're enemies but we get along when I'm inside you, yeah. You're like a drug that's killing me. I cut you out entirely but I get so high when I'm inside you." |Song in mm|

"This is different." My interest was now perked. The type of music she decided to dance to, wasn't usually what you'll hear in my club. I smirked and decided to let her do her thing.

She moved against the pole, slowly rolling her hips and sliding them up and down. She dropped into a quick split, gently opening her legs.

"I might've been wrong." Mina whispered.

I could tell KiKi was different from the other girls. She didn't twerk as much but the pole was bestfriend. The way her hips glided across smoothly. She had different tricks and they all came off sexy.

"Baby I'm preying on you tonight. Hunt you down eat you alive. Just like animals, animals. Like animals-mals."

"Oh shit, white girl."

The music went completely off and no one said anything. Her giggles bounced off the walls as she waited for an answer.

"How was that?" Her question seemed totally innocent but I could sense the sarcasm as she eyed Mina.

"You're hired. Be here tomorrow night at 10."

She smiled. "Thank you so much. I won't disappoint."

"I guess she showed us." Mina slumped in her seat.

"No, just you boo." We laughed standing up from the table. My movement came to a halt when I saw who walked through the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you were looking to hire more girls and here I am."

"Does my uncle know you're here?" I questioned Joy. She was a grown ass woman but she also quit working a couple of years after being with my uncle. She promised him she wouldn't go back, so my curiosity was spiked.

"No, I wanted to start back a long time but Gabe wanted a baby. Things aren't looking too good right now. I need to work, this is the only place I know."

I grabbed her arm pulling her aside. "So you're not pregnant?"

"No."

"I don't know."

"Why do you need validation from Gabriel? I'm grown as fuck and can do as I please. I want to make my own money and you want to do the same." She had a point but something wasn't right.

"You can start tomorrow."

"Thank you!" She smiled walking away. I needed to ask my uncle what was up with her.

Zae Berlinger

"How you been?" I asked Jordyn on FaceTime. We haven't talked in a week and I wanted to see where her head was. The situation was still fucked up in my eyes and I never expected my sister to go through something traumatic.

"So good so far. I have a therapist session today. She's really nice."

"That's good." I stared at her hoping she was telling the truth. This was my baby and I only want the best for her.

"Stop staring. I'm okay, Zae. I'll call you later. I have to start getting ready."

"I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too, bubba."

Once we hung up, I packed up all of my camera equipment for a shoot I had later on today. The doorbell ringing caught my attention. Looking through the peephole, I seen Novah making me sigh.

"What's up?"

"I can't come visit now? You've been acting like an asshole for the past couple of weeks. What did I do you?" She pushed me aside, walking right in.

"Novah, I've explained to you my situation. I didn't want you to get too attached, so I've been distancing myself."

"You know how I feel about you."

"I don't know shit. From the beginning I told you, I didn't want a relationship. You agreed and now you switching up."

"We have been fucking for a year. A YEAR! Do you honestly think I wouldn't feel some type of way about you?"

"Honestly yes." She made it seem like one thing from jump but I guess that was all a lie.

"You are a bitch." She laughed bitterly.

My jaw clenched. "Watch ya mouth."

"NO! You played with my emotions. You fucked me like it meant something. You lied to my face and now you want to throw me away after you're done using me."

"I deeply apologize, Novah. I never expected it to get this far. I'm moving back to Atlanta soon."

"Oh, you're going back to your ex?"

"No, I'm moving because I feel like it and don't have to explain that to you."

Tears started to build up in her eyes. "I hope you get everything you deserve. Fuck you Zae!"

Before I could say anything else she walked out, slamming the door. I sighed falling back on the couch. I was hoping things didn't end like that. Novah was a good girl, just not for me. This was too stressful.

____________________
I know it's short and boring😕

OMG😫 It's been soooo long!!! I had this chapter sitting in my draft forever, half written. Every time I would try to write, something happened or I couldn't get the flow. I truly apologize to my loyal ones out there. I'm working on getting chapters to you guys. Between school and the recent snowstorm, things have been hectic, and this thing called life😭 Give me time, thank you.

Let me know what y'all think🤔

Luna?

Lavender?

Joy?

Zae?

Novah?

Don't forget to Vote/Comment & Share🖤💙

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

207K 2.4K 12
Karya terbaharu TICERSHAM, Mengisahkan kehidupan para isteri yang tabah menghadapi onak ranjau yang mencabar dalam menjalani hidup berkeluarga dalam...
36.2K 2K 19
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
1.4M 126K 62
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...
415K 30.1K 41
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်