MCR Mpreg Oneshots

By gwayisgayy

yes More

Baby Fever (Rikey)
Mothers Day (Frerard)
You Too (Rikey/Frerard)
Anytime You Want (Rikey)
Yeah Its Cool, I'll Be Okay (Rikey)
Sick Day (Rikey)
Mama (Rikey)
Daddy's Arachnophobia (Frerard)
Sleep (Frerard)
Stage Hog (Frerard)
Double Way (Rikey/Frerard)
Baby Killjoy (Frerard)
Daddy's Voice (Rikey)
Dhampir (Frerard)
Family Mornings (Rikey)
Part Of Her Life (Frerard)
Yeah Its Cool, We'll Be Okay (Frerard)
Baby Iero (Frerard)
I'll keep you safe (Frerard/Rikey)
Happy Together (Rikey)
Frank, Worlds Best Husband (Frerard)
Immature (Rikey)
Rainbow (Rikey)
Hazy Shade of Winter (Rikey)
Unique (Rikey)
First Period (Rikey)
"The" Conversation (Rikey)
The Bus (Rikey)
To the movies (Rikey)
The Interview (Rikey)
Perfect Little Family (Rikey)
We're Expecting (Rikey)
Sixteen (Rikey)
Baby Kicks (Rikey)
I'm So Sorry.. (Rikey)
Baby Blues and Beaches (Frerard/Rikey)
Arguments (Rikey)
I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (Jetkobra)
The Worlds Best Uncle (Frerard/Rikey)
The Nursery (Rikey)
Route Guano (Jetkobra)
Negative (Frikey)
Jealousy (Rikey)
Moving On (Frikey)
The Collapser (FunKobra)
Crush (Frikey)
Mom, Dad.. (Frikey)

I Love You (Rikey)

1.9K 18 20
By gwayisgayy

No TWs

It was late at night, probably around 4am. Mikey had just given birth to the sweetest little girl ever. She was identical to Mikey in almost every aspect, the fluffy dark hair and the pretty brown eyes. There were pink blotches on her face, but they were beginning to fade into a pale colour.

Ray couldn't sleep. Perhaps it was the droning of the machines, his fear of hospitals or the uncomfortable cot he was lying on, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldnt.

He pulled the covers off of himself and pulled up a plastic chair next to Mikeys bed. Mikey was in the middle of a well deserved deep sleep, with their new born daughter sleeping on his chest. She was small, possibly the smallest baby Ray had ever seen. The doctor said it was because Mikey was quite skinny and lanky. She was a healthy baby, despite being below average size.

"God...You're both so stunning.." Ray whispered, placing a hand on his daughters back, "Hey Helena...You look just like your mommy. Thats why you're so beautiful, just like mommy."

He watched as his baby breathed in and out, chest falling and rising against his palm. The baby he had waited nine months to meet, the baby who had made Mikey throw up every morning, made him waddle like a penguin and gave him the cutest baby bump ever. Pregnancy did wonders on Mikeys skin, it gave his face a radiant glow. Mikey had always been very beautiful, and very insecure about his body.

Ray assured Mikey that he was beautiful, and he had never been as fascinated with baby bumps until Mikey got pregnant. He was fascinated with the way the shirt began to hug his belly and his hips, outlining the bump perfectly. Ray loved to feel his baby bump, feel the babys feet tapping against Mikeys stretched skin.

"You're a little miracle, y'know? Me and mommy weren't expecting to have you. Mommy was so scared when he got pregnant, but i promised i'd be there for both of you. Im glad we decided to settle down and keep you, cause now you're here, and you're so pretty."

Mikey stirred a little, grunting as he shifted around. Ray gently lifted Helena off of his chest, and held her gently in his arms. He shushed her as she cooed and gurgled.

"You really look like mommy. We love you so much Helena. You're gonna have a cousin too, Uncle Gee is due anytime now. Crazy, huh? Uncle Gee and mommy both found out they were having babies in the same week. Your Uncle Gee and Uncle Frank are coming to see you tomorrow. They've only seen photos of you, and they agree that you're stunning. Just like your mom. Don't give mommy a hard time though. Hes very tired right now, and hes in quite a bit of pain. If you wanna fuss, do it before we go to bed, so mommy doesn't have to wake up in the middle of the night, okay?"

She stared up at Ray with chestnut brown eyes, filled with wonder and confusion.

"You don't understand me, huh? Mommy is very scared right now. Hes scared hes not going to be good enough, hes scared that he wont be a good mom. Hes...Hes nervous. I am too, but i promise im never going to leave. Im not going to leave mommy to look after you alone, because he makes me very happy, when he told me we were having a baby, he made me cry because i was so happy. Hes the most perfect man in the world, and id be the worst to leave him. Hes honestly perfect. Hes scared, but we're gonna show him that he can do this, arent we?"

Ray lifted his head up when he heard Mikey shuffling around in his bed, and then letting out confused and worried whimpers.

"B-Baby..?" He mumbled, "Wheres baby..?"

Ray knew what was wrong; Mikey knew he fell asleep with the baby in his arms, and now she wasn't with him.

"Mikes, its okay, shes here.."

Mikeys eyes finally opened, and focused on Ray sitting on the chair with a baby wrapped in his arms. He couldn't help but smile, his perfect husband, and his perfect daughter. He truly had the perfect little family. He didnt feel perfect himself...he felt...wrong, like he was already doing a bad job.

"Fuck...It hurts.." Mikey groaned.

"What does?"

"The stitches.."

"Aw, you want me to get a nurse?"

"No, i'll be fine...Ray...I feel like im already a shit mom.."

Ray held the baby close to his chest, freeing one hand and running it through Mikeys hair, "You're doing great already. You cant help being tired. Eighteen hours of labour is not easy, especially since you didnt have an epidural. That was a brave move, i wouldnt be able to do that."

Mikey hummed, smiling as he watched Helena grabbing Rays shirt and drooling everywhere.

"Do you think we can have more kids?" Ray asked.

"Not for a while. I think we should space them out, maybe three years like me and Gerard. Having kids just a year apart can be a disaster."

"We'd make it work. But its up to you, if you wanna wait a few years, thats fine by me."

Mikey smiled, showing his pearly white teeth. He shuffled up in his hospital bed, carefully, so he didnt hurt himself. He patted the empty space next to him, prompting Ray to sit down. Ray joined Mikey on the bed, so they could both admire the creature they had made. She was small, but she had the softest, chubbiest cheeks ever. She was wearing the cute onesie Gerard had bought for her; with a penguin design on, a pink crocheted hat from Mikey's mom, and a pair of pink mittens on her hands.

"I cant believe shes finally here."

"Yeah, felt like a lifetime waiting for her."

"Mm. With the morning sickness and the weird cravings. I dont think i could eat shucked oysters mashed up with oreos again."

"Yeah, that was disgusting."

Mikey shrugged, "Some people eat weirder stuff, like non edible shit."

"Im glad you didnt. I didnt wanna come home from work and you've eaten the walls."

Mikey giggled. His hand reached out from under the bed sheet, and started to pet at Helenas soft cheek. He felt his heart flutter, his own daughter was finally here, and she was gorgeous.

"Wonder when Gerard will have his." Mikey
mumbled.

"No idea. He looks ready to burst."

"Hes having twins, and im sure he knows that. Im just glad my pregnancy is over. Shes finally here, shes happy and healthy, and im happy too."

"Mm. Me too."

They both looked down at Helena when she cooed loudly at the two of them. Mikey took her from Rays arms and smiled down at the bundle of joy in the blanket.

"Shit, she does look like me." Mikey finally admitted.

"Finally! She is a mini-Mike. Also, no more cussing. Before you know it, shes gonna be old enough to start repeating it."

"Yes mom." Mikey teased.

She began to fuss, and then started crying. Mikey immediately held her closer, and shushed her as best as he could. He rubbed her back and hummed gently to her. She wasn't sleepy, she'd been sleeping for a few hours. Her diaper wasn't wet or stinky, so she didn't need changing. She must be hungry.

"Dont look." Mikey said.

"What?"

"Shes hungry."

"Mikey, i've seen you naked before. Just do it."

Mikey sighed. He unbuttoned his blue striped pyjama shirt and revealed his flat chest.

"How does this work? Does she just stick like a magnet?" Mikey half heartedly laughed.

"I think you gotta put her near your tit."

"I dont have tits!"

"Nice cups Moiks."

"Asshole."

Mikey took Rays advice and held Helenas head close towards his chest. Within seconds, she latched on. It felt like an odd tugging sensation, but it was almost like a relief.

"Titties." Ray muttered.

"I swear to god Ray. I dont have tits!"

"Udders."

"Now you're being stupid. Babies dont drink from cows udders."

"You makin' milk. Sexy cow."

"Go back to the titties. Sexy cow is creepy."

"You got it, ma."

Helena had finished within a few minutes, no more tears. Mikey lay her over his shoulder and patted her back a few times until she burped. In the process, she also threw up down his back.

"The scoreboard stands at 0-1 to Titman."

"Titman sounds like a cool superhero. Titman, changing poopy diapers, one baby at a time."

Ray retrieved a clean pyjama shirt for Mikey, and helped him change out of the one he was wearing. Mikey was getting tired again, so Ray put Helena in the crib in the hospital room.

"Sleep tight Helena. Daddy loves you so much." He cooed, pressing a soft kiss against her cheek.

He then walked back to Mikey and kissed his lips, "Have a good sleep Mikey. I love you and im so proud of you."

"Mm. Love you too Ray."

He climbed back into the cot he was originally in, took one last look at Mikey all bundled up in his bed, and closed his eyes.

Not an hour later, Mikey was standing over his bed.

"Gerards in labor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 434 47
you can run away with me ...
172K 9.4K 100
❝ @geeway commented on your post: damn baby you looking hella fine @frnkiero replied to your comment: sleaze ❞ {started 2 july, 2017. finish...
183K 7.1K 29
teacher gerard / student frank frerard fic